Help Me Choose My Band Name!

Bofus Teefus

Jan 29, 2009
Name something you like. Name something you don't like. Combine the two.

I used this on a friend and came up with Bunny Vomit. Now that we have a name, we just need to find some people who can play music and we're set.

siggi11

Jan 10, 2009
Well, prepare for the obligatory unnescessary bitching.

Isn't music and/or art in general something that's extremely personal for the creator(s)?

Something you take from deep within your soul and use as means of expression?

I'd find a name that says something about you guys, and not let anyone interfere with your artistry.

But that's just this fags opinion.

zen5887

Jan 31, 2008
As long as you're not spending you're band rehersal time talking about this stuff it doesn't matter that much.

My first band was named "Bitsa" at our first gig, the MC asked what we were called, we kinda looked at each other akwardly then someone from the croud yelled out "Bista" and that was that.

All of my uni bands have been named by someone going "How bout this" then everyone said yes because the more you think about it the less appealing the name sounds.

So just pick a name and keep it then spend the rest of your time getting better.

R4GNOR0K

Feb 14, 2009
I was going to make a band but it never came together we were thinking "Eclipse" until we realized theirs a gum called eclipse

Naeo

Dec 31, 2008
Kerosene (it's just a cool word to have in a band name. Something like "Kerosene Serenity" or "Kerosene Serenade" would sound cool but make no sense, like a real band name).
Resurrect/Resurrection/Resurrected/etc.
Emaciated Soul.
[[/]] (just to mess with people's heads)
Cage of Ice.
Golden Horde.