Help me stop a zoophile

tendaji

Aug 15, 2008
I think I actually know who you are talking about to be honest, because his departure was a big deal in the furry community. (Of course I don't know if this is the right person or not) I' like to see the proof that he is a self-confirmed zoophile, and how adult furry artwork=bestiality.

torzath

Jun 29, 2010
I don't know if this guy might just be a furry or this might be a joke or prank, but for the majority of answers that said "The lion can defend itself", keep in mind that someone working with wild animals will probably have access to tranquilizers and other drugs.

[color=FF1493]Lion date rape, folks, it happens. Just because it's a lion doesn't mean it can't get raped[/color].

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
You know the line folks, doesn't matter had sex! Also, April Fools was yesterday.

Apr 25, 2009
I'm sorry, but this thread has had me laughing my head off. I can't believe this is actually an issue in society, it's fucking insane! Let the man try and fuck a lion. This is too funny.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
In the words of a judge reading the ridiculous, immature arguments made by activision over brutal legend, "Dafuq did I just read?"
Hal10k said:
Somebody trying to have sex with a grown lion is a situation that's probably going to resolve itself.
Gonna have to agree there, though if I knew I'd still help, if only so I could get video footage of the undoubtedly hilarious animal justice.

Dandark

Sep 2, 2011
This is..............I don't even.................just no.

I highly doubt he is actully going to try and rape a lion. Also artwork does not mean he will actully do that, he will probably just leave it as a fantasy.

Owyn_Merrilin said:
Hazy992 said:
I think natural selection will sort this one out to be quite honest
And if it's not an April Fools joke, and the guy actually manages to fornicate with a lion without said lion killing him, I say let him do it; as Cracked.com would say, anyone with balls massive enough to bang a lion and get away with it deserves to do it. Also, anyone stupid enough to try and die, probably had it coming.
Also this.

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
What I find funny is that when it's this guys pets, animals that can't defend themselves as well as a lion and he actually has the evidence of admission it's none of his business...but when it's a lion, that can defend and kill this guy, when he's probably going to be working with others who will likely be watching his actions and leave him little alone time with the lion, now it's his business.

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
I'm going to go against the norm and say, let the guy have his fun.
I mean, who are you to deny this guy his fantasies?
Besides, he'll eventually make a mistake with one nasty predator, and he'll make the news.

Whitbane

Apathetic...
Mar 7, 2012
Different strokes for different folks?

Oh God, what the hell is this and why am I typing a response?

x EvilErmine x

Cake or death?!
Apr 5, 2010

Seriously though...nope...sorry cant do it....LOLing too hard.

I'm just imagining this guy trying to hit on a lion by walking up to it and saying 'Hey baby, does this drink taste like Rohypnol to you'

Rastien

Pro Misinformationalist
Jun 22, 2011
okay first of all

So how does this guy doing the dirty with a... lion (seriously if he pulls this off balls intact well played) affect you personally?

If i'm honest im indifferent to the whole thing, if a dudes fucking peoples pets well that aint on but getting jiggy with a lion? aint my place to judge.

I would call troll but this is to retarded to be made up! :D

GistoftheFist

Jan 6, 2012
Hal10k said:
usmarine4160 said:
In before Danyal (in New Zealand so I know things a day in advance now).

Once you get that smoking gun evidence just use the age old tactic of public humiliation
Not a bad idea, really. Start up a Facebook profile, Twitter account, and Youtube channel under the guy's name. Put all of your evidence on there. Make some stuff up, if you have to. Make some stuff up even if you don't have to. Everybody wins.
I don't think that would be a good idea. I could get sued for slander if I did.

As for phoning authorities, there's a few problems with that. First off, I don't know who exactly to call because I don't know exactly where he's going to be travelling. Second, I can't prove 100% that he's going to attempt anything. (But after countless posts about past relationships with his pets and lots of artwork and written fantasies about lions, it's not hard to put two and two together.)

That's why i've been trying to find the right email addresses of wildlife authorities, so I could send all the info and let them sort it out. I don't know what specific game reserves are over there, nor if they even have phone numbers to get in contact with.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Hah, that's hilarious. Let him.
Just convince him to bring a video camera and stream it live. Say you have the same fetish or something. It shouldn't be that hard to convince him, seeing how it appears you own quite a few images of sex with lions.
When you get the stream, post it on the internet for our enjoyment.
Few things are more entertaining than watching a man being torn to pieces with his dick hanging out.

How about this: Don't stop him.
If he is somehow hurting the lions by having sex with them, I'm sure the lions will make that very clear.
If he's not hurting them, then why the hell does it matter and why do you want to stop him?

And why are you so worked up about this guy wanting to fuck a lion (which is likely to walk away from the incident unscathed) when he allegedly has admitted to abusing his pets (which are not likely to take it as easily).

GistoftheFist

Jan 6, 2012
Jonluw said:
Just convince him to bring a video camera and stream it live. Say you have the same fetish or something. It shouldn't be that hard to convince him, seeing how it appears you own quite a few images of sex with lions.
Few things are more entertaining than watching a man being torn to pieces with his dick hanging out.

If he is somehow hurting the lions by having sex with them, I'm sure the lions will make that very clear.
If he's not hurting them, then why the hell does it matter and why do you want to stop him?

And why are you so worked up about this guy wanting to fuck a lion (which is likely to walk away from the incident unscathed) when he allegedly has admitted to abusing his pets (which are not likely to take it as easily).
Oh I dunno, maybe because it's illegal?

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
GistoftheFist said:
Jonluw said:

Oh I dunno, maybe because it's illegal?
Because the law is always moral and correct. Yeeeeah...
Plus, in many countries it is not illegal.
What is illegal is animal abuse. Certain kinds of sexual relations with animals (such as those with animals as small as housepets) is harmful to the animals and thus counts as abuse.
Why aren't you reporting him for claiming to have sexual relations with his pets?
His desire to have sex with lions is really the least harmful aspect of his character.

GistoftheFist

Jan 6, 2012
Because I didn't know about it until a few years after he posted about it. And again, report to who exactly? It's not like cops will kick down someone's door when you report them for beastiality. I don't even know if admitting it on your Livejournal counts or has any legal weight.

Also, I don't have any "images of sex with lions" like you're talking about. I have screenshots of his journal entries where he talks about it and bemoans the loss of his dog's balls since they "had a relationship at one point".