Here's The Official Star Wars: The Force Awakens Theatrical Poster

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Ukomba said:
I take it you haven't read many EU books if you think that.
The Eclipse, "standard" Super Star Destroyers. Also, the Yuuzhan Vong Worldships.

I only read the books my friends had, most of them were concerned with superweapons.

Ukomba

Oct 14, 2010
008Zulu said:
Ukomba said:
I take it you haven't read many EU books if you think that.
The Eclipse, "standard" Super Star Destroyers. Also, the Yuuzhan Vong Worldships.

I only read the books my friends had, most of them were concerned with superweapons.
Ah, I now see why you think the way you do. You seem to be conflating 'large ship' with super weapon. Even the Death Star wouldn't have been a Super Weapon without the Super Laser, it would have just been a large space station.

The Eclipse I'll give you, as it had a scaled down, but still powerful, super laser.

Super Star Destroyers are not a super weapons, however. They're impressive and large but with limited usefulness. They tended to be treated like aircraft caries, part of a battle group, acting more like a mobile space station than a front line war ship. There's a reason they had limited production in the first place and fell out of favor.

Worldships are also not super weapons. Worldships weren't even primarily war ships, they were heavily armed colony ships.

The Star Forge Might have been a better example, but even then that's not really a Super Weapon, it's a mass production facility.