Heroes you yelled "YOU IDIOT!" at.

kurupt87

Fuhuhzucking hellcocks I'm good
Mar 17, 2010
Every main character ever? They all do at least one completely retarded thing, they have to or they'd be too powerful for us to accept them as realistic.

Or, I should say every main character with even a **** hair of depth to them.

Edit: Or is the yelling the important part of this? In which case, I can't remember specifics but I've absolutely groaned in disgust many times. I do too remember just quitting games/books/films because the character did something too stupid for me to accept, though again I can't remember specifics.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
Huh, not mentioned yet? It's pretty obvious: which heroes have I yelled "YOU IDIOT" at? Why, Heroes of course. In that season where apparently an episode with a mass lobotomy was missing - I can't remember if it was second or third.

silent-treatment

Oct 15, 2009
Rob Stark from ASOIaF
for both of the weddings. Seriously, a bad ass on the field of battle, but gets caught up in his youth...

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
Rick from The Walking Dead, for not pimp-slapping all the hysterical women into shutting up (I don't mean to sound sexist, but in the show, it's only the women that go "AAAH MY BABY/SISTER/FATHER!" and in general can't make a rational thought to save their life).

After the end of Season 1, I wanted all the men in the group to say "Fuck it, we don't need you. You can stay here and die" to all the other survivors and just leave them (including Ricks stupid-ass son).

bluesession

Sep 8, 2008
Another from the Walking Dead (TV series). First season, they have to get out of the city, so, the Glenn (the asian guy) hijacks a car, with its alarm "ringing", and lures all the zombies away from the other main characters (therefore they can scape).
After that... he drives the car, with the alarm still "ringing" to camp! (The place where everybody is hiding from the zombies) WTF man! can't you remember that zombies follow the noise? I mean, you just used that logic to lure them away from your friends...
So next episode everyone gets attacked by zombies, and nobody even mentions that it's probably the Glenn's fault... WTF again...

BTW, in the comic, Andrea is not such a crybaby, in fact she becomes one of the best shooters and is one of the more stable(mind) characters.
Lori is still a whining *****, and Carol is completely crazy.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
Max Payne and every Final Fantasy Protaganist ever. And yeah, any hero that pulls the "I don't want to be as bad as him" Bullshit should be directed to their nearest graveyard to be reminded that their kill count isn't quite as high as the villains.

targren

May 13, 2009
Every Square/Squeenix party leader EVAR.

Listen, morons. Papa Targren is going to give you a hint on how not to get your worlds destroyed in horrible messes of fire, space rocks, and masses of undead and eldritch horrors. So pay a-bloddy-tention!

You know when you found out that the baddie is going after a certain macguffin to take over the world, but he can't get it because only the "chosen one" (that's you, stupid) can open the door?

Listen carefully, because this is the part that gets tricky.

DON'T open the goddamn door! Leave it where it fucking is! He can't get it there, and if you weren't such imbiciles, the Giant of Bab-Il would still be a legend, Aeris might still be alive (okay, maybe not a good thing, but still...), and don't even get me started on you, Serge.

GO HOME. You do more damage on your quests than you help. It only SEEMS like you're doing good because you're fixing what you broke in the first place!

LEAVE SHIT ALONE!

/Rant.

Nerexor

Mar 23, 2009
Peter Petrelli. Most busted and OP super power ever[footnote]Is he within a certain distance of someone else with powers? He gains their power and adds it to the list of powers he now possesses.[/footnote], and all he does with it and grab on to the idiot ball and hold on as tight as he can.

SkellgrimOrDave

Nov 18, 2009
SkellgrimOrDave said:
First, it's the dumb love interest from X-men Origins:Wolverine. (I know, shitty film), for the one last thing she does. She has the bad guy, someone who has shown himself to be willing to kill, hire others to kill, control others with various means to kill, to turn a cheery man into an expriment that required the kidnapping of children and adults, and the forced extraction of their powers, and then ruining someone's life forver. She has this bastard under her control, gets him to stick his gun to his throat...... and makes him walk off.
Yeah, but doesn't she make him walk until his feet are bloody and he dies from starvation and thirst? That's how I remember it. Could be wrong though.
Considering he's still alive by X-men 2 and fucks shit up for everybody once more, she really should have made sure.

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
I can come up with an anime and a book series that can frustrate me to no end. And I'll sum it up with this...

When someone is fucking tasked to protect you, let them do their fucking job!!

Can you fight? Are you stronger or at least as strong as they are? No? Then get the fuck out of the way! You're only a burden now, people. A BURDEN. And guess what? Now they died anyway. See how useful you were?

Never seems to fail, this happens. And oh yeah, this is what makes them get stronger after their stupidity cost people lives. Get strong first and maybe, just maybe you can help and not drag everybody down.

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
Matthew94 said:
I wouldn't call him a hero but Walt from Breaking Bad, there have been many times I think he is just a moronic asshole.
But that's the point of the show. He's the main villain of the series, and has been since the beginning.

SkellgrimOrDave said:
First, it's the dumb love interest from X-men Origins:Wolverine. (I know, shitty film), for the one last thing she does. She has the bad guy, someone who has shown himself to be willing to kill, hire others to kill, control others with various means to kill, to turn a cheery man into an expriment that required the kidnapping of children and adults, and the forced extraction of their powers, and then ruining someone's life forver. She has this bastard under her control, gets him to stick his gun to his throat...... and makes him walk off.
Yeah, but doesn't she make him walk until his feet are bloody and he dies from starvation and thirst? That's how I remember it. Could be wrong though.
She does. But I believe some time after the credits, we're treated to a scene where after he's collapsed in the middle of nowhere, surely on death's door, he's rescued. Probably by his own men or something. They were in a helicopter so either that or some government types.

Which explains his survival to be in X-Men 2.

purplecactus

Jun 25, 2012
Most heroes make me say that at one point or another. There's the whole 'don't want to be as bad as [insert bad guy here]' thing going on, something which has been taken to some extremes. The OP's example being a good one for that. Make the guy who perpetrated experimentation on people as one of many dire things kill himself? Heaven forbid! We'll just make him walk until his feet get a little bloody, because that won't end in a convenient rescue at all...

Yes, I get irritated by these things. A lot.

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
In Vice City. Near the beginning, Tommy steals a phone off a chef. He then receives a call from someone else detailing all the plans about drugs and what not. Tommy then fucks his cover up instead of saying his voice was caused by something and could've made the story a lot shorter.

I always was a San Andreas guy than a Vice City guy. I don't care Vice City has teh epix musix.

iLazy

Aug 6, 2011
Basically what I did while reading/ watching Twilight and reading the first three chapters of 50 Shades of Grey. Why do I torture myself?

I went "You fucking idiot" when Robb Stark married Jeyne. Seriously, screw your honour. That's what got poppa Stark killed.

Mako from Legend of Korra. Fuck off Mako. Just... fuck off.

Bleidd Whitefalcon

Mar 8, 2012
Nerexor said:
Peter Petrelli. Most busted and OP super power ever[footnote]Is he within a certain distance of someone else with powers? He gains their power and adds it to the list of powers he now possesses.[/footnote], and all he does with it and grab on to the idiot ball and hold on as tight as he can.
He'd be even MORE broken if he didn't have that idiot ball. Someone with that much power acting sensibly? He'd have gotten everything solved within 3 episodes.

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
I was watching this movie called Ironclad yesterday and it's about this Templar fighting King John or something about the Magna Carta... ANYWHO.

So he's like this uber awesome knight with sweet sword skills who has given his life for the Lord and stuff and here comes this chick practically begging to sleep with him and asking why he won't break his vows when uh hello, THERE IS A FUCKING ARMY OUTSIDE THE WALLS, THIS IS NO TIME TO BUG HIM ABOUT ROMANCE WOMAN.

/endrant sorry it just bugged the hell out of me.