Highest killstreak in a multiplayer shooter

RicoGrey

Oct 27, 2009
I would quite often get several hundred kills in one match of quake 2. All without dieing once. I was 13 at the time, and damn was I good. But that was quake 2, the matches were fast paced, and no one had surround sound or decent connections, including me. 13 year old me would kick 30 year old me's ass in record time.

Oddly enough I would do terrible in 1 on 1 matches though.

Nalbis

Oct 6, 2008
42-0 in Black-Ops, I've managed the high 30's in other CoD games. Counter-Strike on a public server I've managed about 30-0 and in mix/clan wars I've dropped quite frequent 20 bombs.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
74 in MW2. I was screaming through favala until I hit this guy grabbing a care package. Chopper gunner. BOOM. Then my care package came....CHOPPER GUNNER! Then my chopper gunner killstreak was reached....you can imagine the rage quits.

As for normal circumstances, 48 on Karachi. I was one lucky sonofabitch.

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
Not too sure, I know my highest killstreak in MW3 is around 17. In Halo I have definitely had a Killionaire before. Battlefield 3 is horrible, only about 8 or something like that (I'm bad, okay) and in MW2 I have got many nukes, so 25+.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Just over 100 in Halo: Reach around when it first came out. We were doing two-flag CTF and I was camping the enemy base with a scorpion tank. Got a killionaire too. Fun times.

angry_flashlight

Jul 20, 2010
I went 53-0 in BF:BC2 with a blackhawk's minigun. Pilot: flares, me: armour, buddy shooting rockets out the side: armour. A chopper with flares & 150% health is nothing to shake a stick at.

MW2: I think ~25. The chopper gunner is nasty.

BF3: as of writing, 19, but I'm sure that'll go up over time.

A Raging Emo

Apr 14, 2009
I was a Heavy with a Brass Beast sitting next to two Dispensers and had two friendly Medics healing me at once, right outside of the Blu Spawn. I got 95 kills before a Spy finally took me down.

Edit: Actually, no, I got a killstreak of 112 to 0 using the BlackHawk Gun on Bad Company 2, howevr it was down to my amazing pilot that we did so well.

LordMithril

Jul 10, 2010
No clu, but I do know one of my highest was on a public UT2k3 server.
Lowgrav, 200+% speed, instagib on a huge open map.
Never ever jump or dodge. easy pickings. I know I won 3 games without dying. then got kicked :p
no clu how high the match limit was or if it was on timer. but it would be in the 100+ kills per game. also, some people cant hit shit even with a instagib rifle :p

my tactics on those maps, never jump/dodge, only strafe and time the shots. My hit percentage was also in the 90+% . don't think Ill even manage it again :p

Jun 11, 2008
I think it was in the late 60s. It was around that area so I will round it to 60 as I can't remember what it was but basically I ended up on a 24 hour 64 Shipment FFA server on CoD 4 and once I got the Air strike and spawned inside I basically killed everyone on the map with all of the runs as it was instant spawn and then got more with helicopter.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
I had a 31 streak as a sniper in TF2 a while back. Don't know how, I usually suck at sniping, and I don't like it in the first place, but dat game.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
bringer of illumination said:
As a footnote I'll just add that the obsession with killstreaks is a cancer that is killing online shooters.
I would say "killed".

I honestly haven't cared about online shooters since 2007 :/

The communities are just garbage.

Drenaje1

Aug 6, 2011
I can't remember any of my other worthless online killing exploits, but a few days ago, I got 41 consecutive kills as Spy (TF2). When you have free-to-play Heavies, clueless engineers, snipers who always stand on the battlements of 2fort without their Razorbacks, and one not so excellent Spy with a Cloak and Dagger, you get that kill streak shown above.

Dethenger

Jul 27, 2011
I went on a 30-odd killstreak once in a Halo: Reach match. I was playing on my friend's account, though, and he's really shitty at the game, so I got matched up with other shitty players.

EDIT: It was a Snipers match on Blood Gulch, too, so it was basically impossible for me to not dominate.

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
Around 45 in Unreal Tournament 3. I still to this day don't know how I managed it...apart from the Flak Cannon and Rocket Launcher of course.

Smeggs

Oct 21, 2008
Halo: Reach in a BTB match in Hemmorhage.

Picked up my team's sniper, headshotted enemy sniper before he even got a shot off, snuck over and grabbed his rifle, proceeded to rain down hell on everybody.

Scored a Running Riot with headshots, punches, and at one pointing blowing up a Wraith with a group of the enemy team trying to take it. Switched out to the Shotgun and proceeded to run through each base and just gun everybody down in close quarters. Sprint is the most useful/practical powerup.

UNTOUCHABLE! Kill 25 enemies in a row without dying.

I have never been able to get an Untouchable in a match since. Too many try-hards in matchmaking these days.

Darkstorm13

Aug 2, 2010
ImmortalDrifter said:
Darkstorm13 said:
At school a few years ago our computers teacher used to let the whole class play a game of Unreal Tournament
Do you by any chance live in Utah? Because my teacher did the exact same thing.
No, but your teacher must have been awesome like mine ;D

LightningBanks said:
Darkstorm13 said:
At school a few years ago our computers teacher used to let the whole class play a game of Unreal Tournament (not sure which one) from time to time. One of the maps that was most popular was basically just two towers with a bridge connecting them, and we'd play either team death match or capture the flag on it (I think it was a team-only map)

I used to just stand on top of our tower sniping everyone who respawned, and if I didn't get them at the spawn point I'd get them as they ran across the bridge or into their tower. I also made sure to stand behind the teleporter so I could kill anyone who somehow got into our tower to try and kill me. I don't know what my highest streak was but I'd usually finish a 15 minute game with over 100 kills
This is how I got my first godlike, on facing worlds (I think its the same map your thinking of)

But yeah, my highest streak was about 60 because of that XD

I doubt Ill ever get that again
Facing worlds, that's the one