How did you have sex?

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
Amberella said:
Haha, awesome! Glad to hear I made someones day! :D I just couldn't help myself, though! lol. And thanks! :) We had a Disney movie marathon over the weekend for it. :3
Also, I love your avatar!! I love Sailor Moon! :3
^^ I think we had a whole PM conversation about our respective Sailor Moon avatars. Love that show. Did I mention that I screen-caped my avatar from V's season 5 transformation?

Anyway, it must be convenient having your anniversary so close to Valentine's Day.

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
jthm said:
Now, I know this hurts now, but it won't always. It will sting like a ***** until you make it stop. The best way to do that is "fake it, till you make it". You pretend to be happy. Get out of your house, call some friends, do things with other people as often as you can. You will start to feel better. Turn the fucking internet off. Seriously, this network we have is great for news, communication, learning. It is terrible for getting you out of the house and out of your own head, which is what you most desperately need right now.

In a few weeks, try asking a few girls out. You don't have to love them, you don't have to be even that attracted to them. The first one or two to say yes will help rebuild your confidence in yourself. Don't talk about your ex. or facebook. In fact, leave that whole story buried forever. Trust me on this, if you do what I tell you, it will do you a world of good. If you stay in and dwell on this, it'll only hurt longer and worse.
I don't know where to go. All of my school friends are gone or into drugs. I appreciate your trying to help me, but I haven't the faintest idea of where to start. Since I'm not a virgin anymore, I really don't care about sex nearly as much. I just want to know more people and I do not know how to go about this task. I don't drink and I don't want to go to bars. Every other public place does not appear to be designed to approach and bother people. I have a job, but it is with all men, all of whom are heavy drinkers. I just don't know what to do.

MorphingDragon

Apr 17, 2009
Liquidacid23 said:
cynicalsaint1 said:
I'm not a virgin, but I've been on a dry-spell for over a year now and its driving me nuts. I miss the companionship of a girlfriend and I miss the sex for sure.
a YEAR? ... dude there are these things called hookers... they have been around since mankind decided clubbing women wasn't OK... fix you right up! :p
Hookers are expensive. Just go to special "Clubs" and "Saunas"/

KrossBillNye

Jan 25, 2010
Liquidacid23 said:
cynicalsaint1 said:
I'm not a virgin, but I've been on a dry-spell for over a year now and its driving me nuts. I miss the companionship of a girlfriend and I miss the sex for sure.
a YEAR? ... dude there are these things called hookers... they have been around since mankind decided clubbing women wasn't OK... fix you right up! :p
Only a year? Mine was 5 lol..

But ya, first time I was taken advantage. I was drunk, kept saying no, and the girl took advantage of my drunkenness.

Aside from that unpleasantness.

Since then after 5 years after that event I met a old high school sweetheart of mine, had the best sex with her, then went out and explored with a few other women, participated in a threesome with two other women twice (Seriously those are awesome)

1st ex I never had sex with. She wasn't interested and we had a year relationship. Turns out she was a lesbian in the end Oo

2nd Ex. She was into EVERYTHING but I ended up breaking up with her because things were not working out in the relationship at the time.

3rd was not an ex, just a friend and in the process she invited another one of her gfs to join in the fun. That was in my car though late at night. Word of advice? Do not have a threesome in a car. Not comfortable.

4th was an Ex that the relationship again did not last long. She had the best set of breasts I have ever seen though. Au Natural.

5th ex was going well until later on in the relationship she proved to be mentally unstable so I decided to stay friends. That process took a long time.
current my 3rd (whom is still a good friend) and my 2nd ex and I hooked up. It was a great night in my room. From that my 2nd ex and I have been talking and possibly will re-hook up again. Time will tell.

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
the "how did you convince the person" part sounds pretty bad but in any case, my first time was with a girl i met on a dating site. we had our first date, it somehow came up that i was a virgin, she said "lets have sex." it wasnt as special as i would have liked and if i could go back in time, i would have waited. after 22 years of virginity, i just wanted to lose it

Andothul

Feb 11, 2010
Awkwardly with my best friend in our friends cabin up north.

It was weird because we didn't really know how to do it and were just going on pure base instinct.

I remember the overwhelming awkwardness and shame afterwords the most. 14 is not a good age to start that stuff in my opinion.

Also she was flat as a washboard back then and now shes on the cusp of D's so i should have waited til she filled out lol.

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
I like telling my sex stories, I only have two. Because I've only done it twice =(
But they are interesting stories so here goes...

First, a little back ground. Mostly all of my friends are women, and a majority of them are lesbian so these two things happened to me...

My first time was a 3 way. One of my friends met a bi chick who would only sleep with her if there was a guy involved, and since I'm notorious for not making plans I got the call.
I could swear I was being punked or something but it turned out to be real and I was like,

The second time wasn't nearly as awesome.
A friend came up to me and says
Her "I think I might be bisexual"
Me "Uhhhhh.....?"
Her "Do you..."
Me "Yes!"
*45 minutes later*
Her "That...wasn't very good."
Me "Well, glad I could help out."

So yeah, the only two times I did it were both favors to friends. I've had 4 girlfriends in the past but they were all psychotic so I never got it on with them.

The friend zone has it's benefits I guess.

Me55enger

Dec 16, 2008
In 15.65 seconds.

Currently my record.

Whether thats the highest or lowest, will remain a mystery.

Me55enger

Dec 16, 2008
EDIT: As I only read this after I posted:

Mikeyfell said:
My first time was a 3 way. One of my friends met a bi chick who would only sleep with her if there was a guy involved, and since I'm notorious for not making plans I got the call.
You. Lucky. Bastard.

Seriously, you could go out and be the cause of the worlds largest and most cruel genocide, and your life would still be more awesome than mine ever will be. Ever.

And I genuinely hope you know just how lucky you are.

Gwarr

Mar 24, 2010
Was with this girl for 3 days . 4th day she cheated with my best friend . 2nd time was with his sister . We're still friends :)

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
Me55enger said:
EDIT: As I only read this after I posted:

Mikeyfell said:
You. Lucky. Bastard.

Seriously, you could go out and be the cause of the worlds largest and most cruel genocide, and your life would still be more awesome than mine ever will be. Ever.

And I genuinely hope you know just how lucky you are.
Well it was awesome, but asides from that and the far more awkward time that happened immediately afterwards I haven't been laid in almost 5 years so I'm not all that lucky.
What makes me luckier is that I'm still friends with all 3 of them. That kind of awkward stuff can change relationships.

Amberella

Super Sailor Moon
Jan 23, 2010
Bara_no_Hime said:
Amberella said:
Haha, awesome! Glad to hear I made someones day! :D I just couldn't help myself, though! lol. And thanks! :) We had a Disney movie marathon over the weekend for it. :3
Also, I love your avatar!! I love Sailor Moon! :3
^^ I think we had a whole PM conversation about our respective Sailor Moon avatars. Love that show. Did I mention that I screen-caped my avatar from V's season 5 transformation?

Anyway, it must be convenient having your anniversary so close to Valentine's Day.
Ahh yes, I do remember. :) It's been a good while! And nice! I do a random Sailor Moon search weekly to see if I find something new I like. lol. It's an obsession, what can I say? xD lol

We don't generally celebrate Valentine's Day because of it. :) Our yearly anniversaries are much more important than that Hallmark Holiday. xD Though he did send flowers and candies to my work this past Valentine's Day. :)

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
Girlfriend for a few months

heavy flirting --> kissing --> touching --> bad sex

then eventually good sex

jthm

Jun 28, 2008
zelda2fanboy said:
jthm said:
Now, I know this hurts now, but it won't always. It will sting like a ***** until you make it stop. The best way to do that is "fake it, till you make it". You pretend to be happy. Get out of your house, call some friends, do things with other people as often as you can. You will start to feel better. Turn the fucking internet off. Seriously, this network we have is great for news, communication, learning. It is terrible for getting you out of the house and out of your own head, which is what you most desperately need right now.

In a few weeks, try asking a few girls out. You don't have to love them, you don't have to be even that attracted to them. The first one or two to say yes will help rebuild your confidence in yourself. Don't talk about your ex. or facebook. In fact, leave that whole story buried forever. Trust me on this, if you do what I tell you, it will do you a world of good. If you stay in and dwell on this, it'll only hurt longer and worse.
I don't know where to go. All of my school friends are gone or into drugs. I appreciate your trying to help me, but I haven't the faintest idea of where to start. Since I'm not a virgin anymore, I really don't care about sex nearly as much. I just want to know more people and I do not know how to go about this task. I don't drink and I don't want to go to bars. Every other public place does not appear to be designed to approach and bother people. I have a job, but it is with all men, all of whom are heavy drinkers. I just don't know what to do.
Go out with men then man. Not in a romantic date sense, but go to a bar with them. Shoot pool, talk about shit. Sip a light beer all night or something. Chances are one of them has a sister or something, and even if they don't, it'll do you good getting your mind off things for a while and just focusing on a conversation about pointless shit or a game of pool.

Do a google search for your favorite activity + the geographic area you live in. Find others who share your interest. Look into other interests. It's very unlikely that all your coworkers work, drink, shit and sleep. Most people just aren't that shallow.

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
jthm said:
Do a google search for your favorite activity + the geographic area you live in. Find others who share your interest. Look into other interests. It's very unlikely that all your coworkers work, drink, shit and sleep. Most people just aren't that shallow.
I'll work on it. I'm trying to make changes in general, but I'm in a better place than I was three days ago. I'm not dwelling on it anymore, at least. And I also don't desire sex even slightly now, which I consider to be one less thing I have to worry about.

Comando96

May 26, 2009
CODE-D said:
How did you have sex your first couple of times?
By which I mean how did you convince another person to do the do with you.
Were you boyfriend/girlfriend? howd you meet? howd you get close enough to permit the act? how long were you together before?
Share your experience with someone who has none wont you?
(I'm a virgin, I only know stories off of others)

Ok there is this site called: Is It Normal...

Friends pissing around at College went on it because its basically a confessions site where people put stuff on and people vote on if it is normal or not. Endless supply of anonymous weird stuff. Be a tad careful though as according to this site Incest between cousins is 53% Normal >.>

The amount of weird shit, I've seen on there... you'd be a lot better off looking at that than expecting replys off of a "Regular" forum in the ragards to detail. Sure you'll get some stuff but... there are endless streams of stuff on there... I'm positive (with a subdivision name "Sex") all your questions would be answered... for better or worse :p