How did you have sex?

CODE-D

Feb 6, 2011
How did you have sex your first couple of times?
By which I mean how did you convince another person to do the do with you.
Were you boyfriend/girlfriend? howd you meet? howd you get close enough to permit the act? how long were you together before?
Share your experience with someone who has none wont you?

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Well he stuck his no-no place into my... ohhh, I see.
This sounds awfully creepy, are you asking this in a raspy voice while concealed behind a bush in the park!?

Emperor Platypus

Feb 17, 2010
EeveeElectro said:
This sounds awfully creepy, are you asking this in a raspy voice while concealed behind a bush in the park!?
His avatar def seems to imply he is yea.....

OT.

We were together and she asked me if I wanted to sleep with her, I said yes....

CODE-D

Feb 6, 2011
EeveeElectro said:
Intimate I know but you dont have to share if you dont want to.
Just lamentful this valentines day and could use some love stories....

Montezuma's Lawyer

Nov 5, 2011
CODE-D said:
Montezuma said:
We wanted to have sex with eachother, we did it, ???, Profit!
So one of you just brought it up one day or what?
Nope, we werent even dating at the time, we were friends and it led to sex. Afterwards we decided to have a relationship.

EDIT: I suppose you mean the time of the act itself, We were hanging out at my apartment, we started making out in the kitchen, spontaniously (I followed the old phrase "Fortune Favors the Bold") and it led to my bedroom.

CODE-D

Feb 6, 2011
Montezuma said:
CODE-D said:
Montezuma said:
Nope, we werent even dating at the time, we were friends and it led to sex. Afterwards we decided to have a relationship.

EDIT: I suppose you mean the time of the act itself, We were hanging out at my apartment, we started making out in the kitchen, spontaniously (I followed the old phrase "Fortune Favors the Bold") and it led to my bedroom.
No I meant both, very interesting that it happened so fast but I mean, you were friends for awhile.

Esotera

May 5, 2011
Just bring it up in conversation, or by text, or alternatively get completed wasted out of your mind and see where it goes. I assume you're implicitly looking for advice.

There are loads of ways to go about it, and it sort of depends on the person...but making a move, or just having a straight conversation about it, are probably the best ways to go.

CODE-D

Feb 6, 2011
Esotera said:
Just bring it up in conversation, or by text, or alternatively get completed wasted out of your mind and see where it goes. I assume you're implicitly looking for advice.

There are loads of ways to go about it, and it sort of depends on the person...but making a move, or just having a straight conversation about it, are probably the best ways to go.
Ah....I see you found my true motives.....
EcksTeaSea said:
Truth or dare, with all the dares being sexually related. I was also pretty young.
If that is true then wow, just wow.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
CODE-D said:
EeveeElectro said:
Intimate I know but you dont have to share if you dont want to.
Just lamentful this valentines day and could use some love stories....
I see. I'm sure some people won't mind sharing the fact they've actually had sex :p
As for me, I wasn't with the guy, but the first couple of times were with him. He loved me for about a month>.<
I don't mind sharing this because it was completely loveless and I wish I could take it all back. I hope someone can learn from my mistake.

So even if one person reads this who is a virgin I want them to know they should be 100% sure about their first time and not just jump into bed with someone so they can brag at school/work whatever. Trust me, you will regret it when you find the right person.

gazumped

Dec 1, 2010
Had been with my first boyfriend for three months (met him through my friend, he was her boyfriend's best friend), I was his first too (in the girlfriend sense and in the having sex with sense), I was sleeping at his house as I often did, he had a single bed we slept in together. He's being all fidgety and nervous and I sort of have an idea of what's on his mind, then he comes out with "Soooo... doyouwannahavesex?" and I immediately said "Yes." then there was a slight pause as (I assume) he boggled at how small a deal that was and then we got to it.

I'd been on the pill for a month already 'cause I'm dead sensible like that. So it was no condom, me on top, and finally him frantically telling me to quieten down because his mum was sleeping next door (I figure that was what cost me my orgasm, what a shame).

... See, when I was still with him I wrote two sides of an A4 page describing this night for someone's art project (yes, they were asking people how they lost their virginity for a college project) but now I can't bring myself to be anything other than "Eh, it happened, it wasn't a big deal" about it.

Now, the guys I've slept with who I don't wish I'd never met, I could tell you some soppier (and funnier!) stories about...

Dakkagor

Sep 5, 2011
Interestingly enough, we both liked each other alot, and body language and hormones did the rest. Ah, the wonders of nature!

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
For me a little desperation and a little alcohol did the trick <.<

Let's just say the second time the next day was a whole lot better.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
... *sigh*

God I feel so damned confused right now... I wished my first time was with my first girlfriend... but it happened with my second and I can't say a bad thing about it.

I'll expand if/when I feel less shitty...

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
I didn't convince anyone. Rather, she convinced me.
Girl from my school.
She'd admitted to being attracted to me something like a year prior. I wasn't looking for any relationship with her though.
I'd been chatting with her online quite frequently in the last year, and we were both drunk as all fuck.

To be honest, I can't remember too much of it. I do remember that it failed quite miserably though. We were interrupted as well, I remember.
I don't generally do actual stupid things when I'm drunk, myself, but I have a tendency to go with the flow, I guess.

Blackmagic1515

Jul 6, 2009
Was with my best friend in his uni dorm. We'd been interested in each other for a while, starting fooling around abit and then I went to visit him at uni and we did the do. Ended up dating him for an awesome 9 months too. I'm happy that my first time was one I'll never regret and with someone I really care about. We're still good friends now so it worked out anyway.

Montezuma's Lawyer

Nov 5, 2011
CODE-D said:
Montezuma said:
CODE-D said:
Montezuma said:

No I meant both, very interesting that it happened so fast but I mean, you were friends for awhile.
And we still are :) We've been together for nearly 4 years now.