How do like your pizza?

cWg | Konka

Feb 9, 2010
I like my pizza so hot it burns my mouth, but im always so drunk when i eat pizza that i cant feel it til the next day

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
Thick crust, with only a tad of sauce and tons of cheese. So more like a cheese stick with pepperoni.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
In order from bottom to top:

Thick brown crust, tons of sauce on bottom, pepperoni, cheese, pepperoni, anchovies (optional)

That is how I like my Pizza. Coke goes best with Pizza.

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
I swear I made this thread once....

OT: I fluctuate wildly between wanting all the meat on my pizza and wanting just cheese.
Fluffier pizza I prefer to be only cheese, while the more standard crust I prefer with meat.

Sum1else

Feb 16, 2011
with a layer of toppings thick and diverse enough to be at least two individual meals in themselves. the actual nature of the toppings is completely irrelevant.

Psychedelic Spartan

Sep 15, 2011
Gotta be new york style, wide slice, thin crispy crust. 2 combos of topping really are great: Mushrooms and Olives, Green peppers and Onions. Oh, also I like it to be cooked. sry about that.

badpun

Apr 4, 2010
Garnished with truffles and quails eggs jeez :p

nah prefer it to be usually a medium thickness crust with a fair amount of of toppings, not swimming in grease and the fast food chain ones usually suck in that regard.

Atual toppings: either chicken bbq sauce and cheese, margherita (cheese, tomato base and oregano) or meat lovers (ham,bacon, beef, salami etc)

chowderface

Nov 18, 2009
Deep dish, thick crust, meat lovers. If you can't use my arteries as a xylophone after I'm done eating, you have done something wrong with my pizza.

Chased

Sep 17, 2010
Thin crust, pepperoni, and generous cheese is my preferred kind of pizza. I also enjoy the more rare chicken Alfredo pie.

Surprised that people responded with liking thick crust, maybe I've been on the East Coast too long.

RicoGrey

Oct 27, 2009
Depends on where I get it from.

Just plain pepperoni is always good. Sometimes I am in the mood for any combination of anchovies, banana peppers, jalapenos, pineapple.

If I make it at home though, I almost always make it with shrimp, tomatoes, and broccoli, with whole wheat dough. It is truly fantastic.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
I love them large and thick crusted and soft with cheese, sauce and ham and beef and meatballs on it. So much meat and sauce and cheese that even thinking about it gives me chest pains.
However that is no longer an option because I'm on a diet so these days, Margaritta (I know it is mispelled) pizza all the way.

P.S as a side note I've lost almost fifteen kilos since I started my diet and I reckon a big part of that is no longer eating those pizzas.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
Hot, with a stuffed crust, topped with barbecue sauce, extra cheese, chicken, and meatballs.