How do you feel about circumcision?

xXAsherahXx

Apr 8, 2010
I think it's weird as hell and that it doesn't make a penis look any better. They are all ugly no matter what. The hairs, the shape, every bit of it is nasty and I don't see how women like it...if they even do.

Weird part about this post is that I'm a straight guy.

Sep 14, 2009
Glademaster said:
gmaverick019 said:
Glademaster said:
gmaverick019 said:
Glademaster said:
Shiny Koi said:
To everyone saying "cut" people have less sensation:

In spite of being a woman who is an avid supporter of uncut, I have to say one thing: Stop talking about being less sensitive like it's a bad thing! Any of you ever been to a sex store, or actually, you know, had sex?

They have a massive lineup of condoms and lubricants designed specifically to reduce your pleasure so that you last longer. The more sensitive you are, the quicker you'll pop!

Unless you practice lots.
There was a link in the last thread about this saying uncircumcised people do not last longer in bed and god damnit if I ever find that thread I will post all those articles along with the ones to do with penetration harder and increased erectile dysfunction and more fun things. Less sensitive in this case just reduces the pleasure not increase the duration.
gmaverick019 said:
TheDarkEricDraven said:
I have no idea if I am circumsised myself for I have no idea what the diffrence is and honestly, I'm a little scared to look it up.

Being in locker rooms and such, you get an eyeful...and I have yet to meet a uncircumcised fellow, and I've had this exact talk with some friends(females) of mine, and they all prefer the aesthetics of the circumcised over uncircumcised

for my children? If my wife randomly refuses to have it upon them than no big deal, but i'll be doing it to my male children when the time comes, it's a useless part of the penis that according to people i know who like it, prefer it circumcised, so for my male's future girlfriends (or boyfriends) i will probably get them the snip.
It looks the same erect and it is obviously not useless or else it would not be there and god damnit I will find that thread for proof.

beyond the fact of having a slightly more sensitive dick (which honestly i can do without, i get so damn horny as is, i'd blow a load every day randomly if i had any more sensitivity) I don't see or know of much more purpose to having it there, someone said earlier on with some link to it that it keeps your dick moist, which no offense i HATE having my dick wet/moist, it is the most annoying thing in the world, and is why at home i constantly have a fan shooting right at my nutsack to keep it cool and dry.
Circumcision increases chances of erectile dysfunction, does not prevent STDs or Cancer, makes penetration and masturbation harder and uncircumcised penises do not get wet as you think it does. It keeps the glands lubricated but not dripping wet.
makes penetration and masturbation harder..? how? just by logical reasons you have less skin, therefore slightly smaller object trying to enter in the vagina, how does it make it harder?

and that still counts, idk about you but when something is on or touching my body, especially if its even the slightest bit lubricated/damp, you bet your ass i'm thinking about it and annoyed.

like i said, fan on my nutsack, 24/7 at home, i like that shit dry and cleaned
The foreskin provide natural lubrication which does not make it wet in the way you are think of and are ignoring. The foreskin then folds back during penetration allowing the penis to enter the vagina more easily. Size is not an issue for vaginas since they expand to a degree to accommodate larger penis so no a small big extra will not make a difference.

Now to go back to masturbation the natural lubrication and movement of the foreskin makes this easier you should be able to logically reason that. Also given that circumcision was advertised for 1 reason to make masturbation harder around or before the 70s I think that would make my point if I ever find the links.
eh idk about that, i don't know how its lubricated in a way that i am ignoring..please express what i'm ignoring?

" The foreskin then folds back during penetration allowing the penis to enter the vagina more easily."

how does that make it easier than a circumcised penis?

and yeah i was never debating the masturbation thing, i'm sure it is easier to masturbate, but that probably would be a problem for me, as i said earlier if i got any hornier than i am now i'd be blowing loads 2-3 times daily with no control over it, so i'm pretty sure me being circumcised gave justice to alot of tissues/tube socks from being used...

cthulhumythos

Aug 28, 2009
this is how i feel.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

for clarification that means i'm opposed. also they are weird lookin' bro.

Broggles

Mar 20, 2011
If it is for medical reasons then yes, urinary tract infections and the like can be extremely painful and circumcision, as far as I know, is the best way to get rid of it.

But the parents having him circumcised for religious reasons or just because they think it looks better? No, it should be left for the boy to decide himself when he is older.

I personally think that an uncircumcised penis looks better, but that's just me :)

BrEnNo1023

Mar 18, 2009
Glademaster said:

Also given that circumcision was advertised for 1 reason to make masturbation harder around or before the 70s I think that would make my point if I ever find the links.
Interesting. That sounds like the kind of social attitude back in mid and late 20th century USA. reminds me sort of like those stranger danger advertisements forbidding you to talk to other people and always be scared of others. What i mean is, every stranger was a pedophile (except for holy men...of course), and everybody had to buy American, and everyone had to have their phalluses (phalli?) snipped, everyone had to be a straight, women were carers and men providers, and all the boys played football and the girls played dollies.

I guess the whole snipping stigma helped push the sale of products like moisturisers and petroleum jelly too. $mart thinking. But this rant might be getting a little off topic now..

hehe, i just lol'd when i realised i'd 'snipped' that quote...ohh the irony

MR.Spartacus

Jul 7, 2009
Bara_no_Hime said:
Ultratwinkie said:
2. I don't remember the pain.
rebuttal: If someone was raped using a roofie, does it matter? Even if they don't remember?
Your logic is equally flawed.

rebuttal: An infant lacks the ability to convert short-term memory into long-term memory. They also heal faster (because they are still growing rapidly) than an adult would. That means that their pain passes more quickly, and is forgotten without becoming a part of their personality.

Whereas rape, even while unconscious, is a terrible and scarring experience due to the feeling of violation. Just knowing you have been raped is terrible, even if an individual can't remember it. Also, even while asleep, an adult brain still records data - it still transfers that data to long-term memory. So even if you're raped in your sleep, part of that experience is retained.

So an infant will truly forget, whereas an adult cannot truly forget. Hence your point is not valid.
Your argument is horseshit. Just because I don't actually remember it happening doesn't I don't know of it. It pisses me off to no end that my own father decided to have part of me removed for no damned reason. I also read one of your later posts, why don't you actually look up some of the cons? I for one don't care if the effects are good bad or otherwise, It justs pisses me off that A part of me was removed without cause. That it was done to me by one of the only people I thought I could trust just makes it so much worse to me.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Sharp objects. Penis. Bad combination.

As far as I'm aware, it's just not a big thing in the UK. Doesn't happen much. I'm OK with this.

TrXster Dinu

Jun 21, 2011
i don't know what to think about this, i have paraphimosis, and i don't have i single problem, except the part when my penis is in erection i pull my foreskin very hard, but i can pee with no problem, i can clean my penis easily, my only concern is for my sexual live, i don't know if it will affect it or not, but im confident it won't, but overall circumcision is necessary to those with serious problems, like hygienic problems, or urinal problems, if they don't then its optional.

l3o2828

Mar 24, 2011
The Stonker said:
Bara_no_Hime said:
Mr.K. said:
Bara_no_Hime said:
A newborn can't remember the pain and heals in days - whereas an adult must go through several weeks of painful recovery.

Also, how is circumcision different from pierced ears or a tattoo?
So it would be ok if your parents branded your ass?
And put piercings on you, or the circumcision equivalent would be just chopping your ear off because they prefer that look.
You're using extreme examples to prove your point. I'd point out the logical fallacy by name, but honestly saying it is rather tired. You know what you've done.

But, to answer the heart of your over-wrought question...

If my parents decided to have my ears pierced when I was an infant... I'd have thanked them. I hated getting my ears pierced at 16 because I am irrationally afraid of needles. If it was already done for me, and healed, it would have been a lot less painful and frightening.

So yes, I would want part of my body harmlessly altered because my parents though it looked nice and/or provided health benefits.

Since I don't have a penis, I can't really speak about foreskin directly, but none of the guys I've ever dated have had any, and they don't seem to mind. I will be circumcising any boys I happen to have. I have no religious beliefs about it (being pagan) - I just think his future girlfriends will appreciate it.

Hah! You do know that the foreskin CAN be a pleasure facture for the man and the woman?
Also, if you've ever seen a penis with foreskin on it then you see it goes up and down, right?
Well, guess what! IT MAKES SEX MORE PLEASING.
Anywho.
Tell me the facts on except for the tight foreskin or religion on why I should take a piece of my penis and cut it off?
I like my penis. We're best friends.
I was about to post this. I myself, am not circumsised, and i wouldn't force my children to be circumsized, unless they had phimosis or something.

Oisin XD

Oct 15, 2009
I think genital mutilation belongs in the dark ages. It hardly matters, but in my experience, it really hurts when (sorry for being graphic) the foreskin slips off and your bare head scrapes along the inside of your pants. At any rate, parents shouldn't have the right to choose that for you, just like baptism. This is worse than baptism of course, since it's not reversible.

The pros and cons between the two are so small they might be dismissed as statistical anomalies, so to each his own, I guess. I'm just glad no one did it to me. I like my penis hydrated thank you very much.

GigaHz

Jul 5, 2011
Honestly, who cares?

Whether its a religious choice, aesthetic choice, or a 'health' choice, it's in most cases, out of control of the person who is getting the procedure. Why should they feel better or worse about something they had no say in anyway?

I'm more about leaving the decision to when the child reaches sexual maturity. Then they can weigh in the facts and studies about whether or not they can choose to get the procedure done.

The only thing I can attest to is my experiences. My longest sexual partner comes to mind.

I grew up with an uncircumcised penis. This particular partner is Jewish and her formal sexual partners were all circumcised. It never really became a topic of conversation until we started taking showers together. She mentioned that it was the first she's ever seen and actually thought it was interesting. I asked her if she thought it was better or worse than circumcised ones. Her answer was it was different but not necessarily better or worse. She did enjoy the 'natural' ribbing it gave but it wasn't something that she felt she couldn't live without. Especially because condoms can mask it. I also asked her if she thought it was gross looking. She kind of thought it was weird looking when flaccid but it wasn't much different than a circumcised penis when erect.

Obviously I can't speak for the women of the world but it seems to me like a little bit of extra skin is not really a deal breaker. Sure, there are arguments that it is more hygienic to have an uncircumcised penis due to potential collection of smegma and diseases but it can be easily remedied by washing the foreskin regularly.

I mean, women go to gynaecologists to ensure that their larger folds aren't holding any nasty surprises. Why can't guys easily manage a much smaller piece of skin that literally takes a few seconds to clean?

Simskiller

Oct 13, 2010
Bara_no_Hime said:
Ultratwinkie said:
2. I don't remember the pain.
rebuttal: If someone was raped using a roofie, does it matter? Even if they don't remember?
Your logic is equally flawed.

rebuttal: An infant lacks the ability to convert short-term memory into long-term memory. They also heal faster (because they are still growing rapidly) than an adult would. That means that their pain passes more quickly, and is forgotten without becoming a part of their personality.

Whereas rape, even while unconscious, is a terrible and scarring experience due to the feeling of violation. Just knowing you have been raped is terrible, even if an individual can't remember it. Also, even while asleep, an adult brain still records data - it still transfers that data to long-term memory. So even if you're raped in your sleep, part of that experience is retained.

So an infant will truly forget, whereas an adult cannot truly forget. Hence your point is not valid.
So it's okay to rape babies is what your saying? Because obviously they won't remember it.

HEY EVERYONE LET'S ALL RAPE OUR NEWBORNS!

*Walks into a hospital, goes to the infant ward, gets stopped*

"Nah it's okay doctor/nurse/security, THEY CAN'T REMEMBER THE RAPE! THEY'RE INFANTS!"

Raping babies, the new dead babies joke.

Herp derp. It's mutilation. Plane and simple. I'm so against it, you wouldn't even know. Parents aren't even supposed to pull their sons' foreskin back themselves, but let their sons discover it themselves, then teach them about proper hygiene. Oh and "it looks better"? My cock looks the same as a circumsized one if I peel the forskin back, so that's not a valid reason. Forskin provides so much, it protects, it lubes, it has a TON of nerves in it to provide pleasure.

Please never mutilate your children people.

HassEsser

Jul 31, 2009
I am circumcised, and I'll agree, it definitely looks better, but the cons definitely outweigh the pros, and I wish I were never circumcised.

That being said, I don't really give a shit anyway.

Blaster395

Dec 13, 2009
All evidence for any benefits are either false, or contradictory (Some studies show it increases risk of STDs, others say it reduces risk).
No medical body in the world recommends it.

One person said something to me about babies going to sleep after having the operation. That isn't them going to sleep, that is them going into NEUROLOGICAL SHOCK. To sum it up, so much pain that they are knocked out.

As someone has already stated it likely caught on as a way to reduce masturbation. It was the same time that Cornflakes and Graham Crackers were invented to try and combat masturbation. It makes masturbation harder (Your removing half the surface area of the penis) and masturbation is a good thing.

It should be banned on being done on under 18's except in cases where other injury may result and since it may actually increase the chance of STDs and has no effect on other diseases then there is little reason for it to happen.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
It's an archaic practice with advantages that are negated by basic personal hygiene and the proper use of preconceptives. In only a few cases has real medical value and in those cases it's fine of course.

But as a cultural thing it's simply silly and shouldn't be pressed on children. If only for the small part of male children who are, basically, becoming forced transsexuals thanks to a medical mishap.

Substitute Troll

Aug 29, 2010
Well, I'm not gonna get into the religious reason for doing it. Since it's rather stupid if you think about it...

Now, I feel the same way about circumsition as I do about baptising infants. Don't do it if the person you're forcing it on doesn't agree with it. And since you can't know if you have the infants consent, you will just have to fucking wait and ask the person when he/she is older. Also, "it makes the penis look better" is not a good fucking reason to do it to a baby. You might think it looks better, but the poor bastard might not.

However, if it's for medical reasons, then that's another thing. If I had some kind of wierd "foreskin disease" I think I would like my parents to slice it off.