How do you feel about New 3DS?

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
I won't buy it. I'll wait until its successor comes, since it'll probably be compatible with New 3DS games.

kilenem

Jul 21, 2013
I'm excited I want to know if the C-stick is worth it and maybe this why Smash 3DS got Delayed.

kilenem

Jul 21, 2013
Queen Michael said:
I won't buy it. I'll wait until its successor comes, since it'll probably be compatible with New 3DS games.
How long do you think this Life cycle will be since the DS lasted for 7 years before the 3DS came out. This has bout three more if this follows the same line.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
They release a new one practically every year, it's not so much a reveal as it is a weather report.

They should also put a little more effort in differentiating their products.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
kilenem said:
Queen Michael said:
How long do you think this Life cycle will be since the DS lasted for 7 years before the 3DS came out. This has bout three more if this follows the same line.
I'll wait. However long it takes, I will wait. I'm like frickin' Penelope over here.
Johnny Novgorod said:
They should also put a little more effort in differentiating their products.
Agreed. I still haven't figured out what a DSi is.

Rebel_Raven

Jul 24, 2011
I'll get it when I can, and I don't know when I can. I don't have a whole lot of time for non-handheld gaming these days, so I gotta appreciate handheld gaming as much as possible.

Jason Rayes

Sep 5, 2012
I'm about ready to jump on board. I hadn't really bothered as there were not enough games that I considered "Must have" when the original came out, but as the years have gone by there is certainly enough now. This new 3DS is probably enough to tip it.

(I also held off because I bought 3 different DS's over the years and finally went "Enough"!)

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
I'm fine with my Pikachu edition 3DS XL. It's barely a year old and I don't play the thing enough to justify buying one of those new ones just so it can play the "newer" 3DS games.

Tomodachi Life has been keeping me plenty busy, anyway.

Keoul

Apr 4, 2010
Won't get it.
Ill wait till they release their next handheld then wait another 10 years for the next 5 iterations of it and then buying the newest.

Story

Note to self: Prooof reed posts
Sep 4, 2013
I'm very interested.
I'll probably trade my current 3DS to get it. I don't usually fall for these kinds of updates.

GamerKT

Jul 27, 2009
I'd like to get it, but I'm poor and not sure if all my eShop stuff (especially the Ambassador Program games) will transfer over.

xaszatm

That Voice in Your Head
Sep 4, 2010
I'll probably get it. I haven't upgraded my 3DS since the one I bought at launch so I'm interested for the new stuff. Also, I'm still predicting that there will be a true sequel to the 3DS sometime within the next 2-3 years, so people who can't play some of the exclusives won't have to wait to long.

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
I'll have to hold it first before I decide. But it also depends on if remastered version of Majora's Mask is coming to 3DS.

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
I haven't been able to get into the handheld market since the first DS. Now that I have a disposable income again, this comes just in time for the holiday line-up. The stars have aligned for me!

hickwarrior

a samurai... devil summoner?
Nov 7, 2007
I dunno. Unless there are games that I really wanna play on it, like Monster Hunter or SMT game, I won't get it. The C-stick on it also look positively tiny. Let's hope it truly won't be placed there of all places. Looks uncomfortable.

zarker

Oct 14, 2012
Glad I waited to buy a 3DS. I was about to buy a 3DS XL when I saw the news and now I doubt I'll ever buy one. Was really wanting one for AROS but not going to buy a 3DS when a better version will be coming out within a year.

But by the time the N3DS comes out I'll probably have no interest in getting it. Great job Nintendo!