smartengine

Mar 23, 2010
1: aggro them
2: run behind a rock
3: let lydia kill them
4: ???
5: PROFIT!!!

until that frost troll... oh how I miss you so much T.T

now I just dual shock them. But I'm not that far into the game.

EDIT: I miss Lydia not the troll.
Also, is anyone else dissapointed by trolls dropping only fat?

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
smartengine said:
1: aggro them
2: run behind a rock
3: let lydia kill them
4: ???
5: PROFIT!!!

until that frost troll... oh how I miss you so much T.T

now I just dual shock them. But I'm not that far into the game.

EDIT: I miss Lydia not the troll.
Also, is anyone else dissapointed by trolls dropping only fat?
YES.
Kill a bear? You get lots of leather.
Kill a dragon? Loot, loot, and more loot.
Kill a giant? So much fucking loot.
Kill a troll? Fat. And maybe 1-5 gold. Mayyyyyyybe.
Fucking retarded considering they eat my 44 damage sword swings with ease >=/

michiehoward

Apr 18, 2010
You come across a giant on a highway. He sees you, but does not attack you since you are about 100 yards away. He WILL attack you if you get close, but you can both go on your merry way without having to engage in hostilities.

Unless there is a high-ish cliff to climb where I can pick him off with magic and arrows, I'll avoid him. My husband's Redguard chara still get bounced 50 ft in the air by giants.

You are in a crypt where you can hear several undead walking around near you. You know there are at least 2, but there could be 5 for as well as you know. You do not know the type of undead, or how tough they are, just that they are undead (since that is all you have encountered thus far). You enter the room they are in, and see they have the elevation advantage, but have not detected you yet.

I will observe them in sneak mode. Get as close, count the enemy. Pop up, do a shout to stagger them, go in with a power attack with my sword. Now for the fun, I herd and circle with Fire, shout, go in and attack. Keeping circling and repeat process until I'm down to two.

Having just killed a challenging dragon, your health and magick is low. You stand still for a couple seconds waiting for your mana to replenish itself so you can heal, but are attacked by a frost mountain cat and 2 ice wraiths.

CONJURE AND RUN!

You are sneaking around in a fortress, trying to get the stealth bonus on a particularly tough bandit. Just as you are about to strike, one of the bandits sees you and all 12+ bandits in the fortress are alerted to your presence. Your escape route is cut off, and you are in a medium sized room with 2 ways out. The tough bandit you were about to strike down turns and attacks you right away, and you see the other 2 bandits in the room are a mage and an archer.

Go for the attack, shout, conjure, then use same herd with flames and strike tactic as before, but I will focus on the mage first, tough bandit, archer.

And I forgot, poison my blade.

pwnatornr1

Jun 30, 2009
i'm an assassain.
(shh!)
just kidding, but yeah, light armor, marksman, and double dagger dddddamaging?
also,nord, but very very human like.

lonelymonkey

Jan 26, 2011
1. firebreath shout and tons of fireballs
2.conjure bow shoot until they get close then equip deadric sword and hack and slash
3.firebreath shout to instint kill ice wraiths and roast cat with overcharged fireball
4.i have maxed-out deadric armour on so focus on mage and pray that he/she doesnt have ice magic then hack and slash the others with a few fire balls here and there and when health is low switch fireball to fast healing spell

GraveeKing

Nov 15, 2009
I'm always a sniper or Mage, my current file I am a true tf2 sniper...
Lets just say it goes 'Stab Stab Stab!' a lot.

I.N.producer

May 26, 2011
1- Go behind him, stealth kill with a dagger.
2- Snipe with a bow until they find me, then kick ass with my sword and fire breath.
3- Potion up, stab stuff, fire breath.
4- Back up to a wall and cast chain lightning into the crowd. Apply sword liberally. Charging at the mage of course. Throw in a little fire breath too.

Basically, stealth if possible, fire and being thankful for heavy armor if not.

King of the Sandbox

& His Royal +4 Bucket of Doom
Jan 22, 2010
1: Summon flame atrinochs, let them and Faendal and Barbas deal with it.
2: Summon flame atrinochs, let them and Faendal and Barbas deal with it.
3: Summon flame atrinochs, let them and Faendal and Barbas deal with it.
4: Summon flame atrinochs, let them and Faendal and Barbas deal with it.
Any situation really: Summon flame atrinochs, let them and Faendal and Barbas deal with it.

I LOVE having minions.

ZephrC

Free Cascadia!
Mar 9, 2010
Let's see...

1) I keep taking the route I was going to take anyway. If the giant ignores me, it gets to live. If it's stupid enough to attack, I hit it with my axe until it stops moving.

2) I run in and hit things with my axe until nothing is moving.

3) I'm not sure how a mere dragon got me low on health, and I'm not sure what this magic stuff you refer to is, but okay, I'll play along. I drink one of the hundred or so potions I'm hauling around in case I ever need them and then hit things with my axe until they stop moving.

4) I'm not sure what this stealth thing is either, but this situation clearly calls for an axe. I use it to hit things until they stop moving.

Don't worry if the subtle nuances of my varied and sublime stratagems have boggled your mind. That's a perfectly natural reaction to such genius.

snapsalot

Jan 5, 2012
1. I sprint at him as fast as i can do a double crit with my 2 hander mace then a single standing power attack and hes dead before he even hits me.

2. switch to healing both hands if their attacks are hitting hard, while i try to find my way up to the higher ground. Then once i see the path switch to my 2 hander charge and GG them all.

3. if health is super low (down to 20 or less) Id eat food or drink health pots till at least half health then kill them all with a side sweeping aoe power attack. But honestly frost cats and wraiths dont even scratch and die in one hit so ill probably just swing and kill lol.

4. Charge in. Its me and my mage helper vrs 12 little bandits. They got no chance. But if I ever get low I LOS them and heal while most switch to my helper whos ranged mage, then i poper out of cover charge in and kill.

Everyone keeps saying how good sneak and daggers are, maybe they are. But every one of my hits is for 600-2000. Not just the ones i have to take 30 seconds to prepare for and line up unseen.

Warrior style is way fun. Sneaking around as a squishy rogue type... meh to each their own.