How do you like your eggs?

CarlsonAndPeeters

Mar 18, 2009
Scrambled, generally. Omelettes are my favorite, but that's more of a separate dish than "a way of preparing eggs," I guess, cause of all the extra ingredients.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Over-easy.

I like poking my toast into the center and watching it bleed out all over my toast and hash browns. I also like to that in front of the un-cracked eggs. They need to know what their future holds.

...what? It's just eggs. They don't have feelings, and it's not my fault that they're delicious.

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
I'm lazy. Therefor I just make them scrambled. That way I don't have to bother with turning them around and checking the yellow if it's ready.

A decent meal for me consists of 200 grams of bacon, fried potatoes (with the pan, obviously) and 5 eggs to soak up all the left over fat from the bacons.

Happiness!

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Scrambled, I'm not much of an egg guy. Don't much care for the flavor, unless it's mixed with something else.

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
I like my eggs fertilised, hatched, fattened up and finally deep fried with 7 different different herbs and spices. Then served with some corn and chips (fries)

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Over-easy.

I like poking my toast into the center and watching it bleed out all over my toast and hash browns. I also like to that in front of the un-cracked eggs. They need to know what their future holds.

...what? It's just eggs. They don't have feelings, and it's not my fault that they're delicious.
So you're saying the eggs were asking for it? You MONSTER!

...But you do have the Siren brofist gif, so I can't judge you too harshly.

(Side note, the Captcha asked which one was a number, but the highlight stuck on "notebook." Well played, Captcha!)

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
Scarim Coral said:
The White Hunter said:
Scarim Coral said:
Wait? Didn't we had this topic a month ago?

OT- pretty much fried and in bits in my fried rice!
Quite possibly but if we did I didn't see it :p

And damn I forgot fried rice D:
Yup we did and even the thread title was the same aswell! http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.859516-How-do-you-like-your-eggs?page=1
My bad, oh well, don't really care. Will go make another mundane thread about breakfast goods.

AetherWolf

Jan 1, 2011
I like my eggs the way I like my actors:

I'm actually not an egg person, really. I only like them scrambled and covered with other flavors. And with a side of bacon and/or home fries. Mmmm.

irishda

Dec 16, 2010
At lot of folks in here are gonna have to walk on egg shells to avoid being ridiculed.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Zachary Amaranth said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Over-easy.

So you're saying the eggs were asking for it? You MONSTER!

...But you do have the Siren brofist gif, so I can't judge you too harshly.

(Side note, the Captcha asked which one was a number, but the highlight stuck on "notebook." Well played, Captcha!)
Hey man, if they were disgusting then I wouldn't bother. Also, I'm doing them a favor of not becoming chickens because chickens are dicks.

Delicious, but still. Although, chicken and waffles are amazing, so I'm conflicted now. :/

The Siren brofist is awesome. Showing some bro love. :D

Fun fact: I've had to re-write things to avoid very dirty humor and implications. Bad brain! Bad!

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Hey man, if they were disgusting then I wouldn't bother. Also, I'm doing them a favor of not becoming chickens because chickens are dicks.
Are you calling George Carlin a liar?

Fun fact: I've had to re-write things to avoid very dirty humor and implications. Bad brain! Bad!
If it makes you feel any better, I've been sick the last couple of days. There's like, an 80% chance I wouldn't pick up on it.

Jux

Hmm
Sep 2, 2012
Over easy with tabasco sauce and black pepper. And don't leave out the steak, texas toast or orange juice.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Zachary Amaranth said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Are you calling George Carlin a liar?
All I'm saying is that I have yet to met a nice chicken and that they're delicious when deep fried and placed on a waffle.

Hot sauce on the side because no one wants hot sauce on their waffle. That's just gross.

If it makes you feel any better, I've been sick the last couple of days. There's like, an 80% chance I wouldn't pick up on it.
Me too! Or, close to it.

My brain was just being dirty for no real reason. :/

KenAri

Jan 13, 2013
Scrambled in a pan lined with garlic butter. M-mmm. Gonna go make them now, actually. Thanks for making me hungry OP.

Irick

Apr 18, 2012
Every time I hear "I like my X like I like my women" I can't help but complete it with "covered in BEEES!"
Freaking Eddie Izzard.

Caostotale

Mar 15, 2010
I like them to come from pterodactyls, but will begrudgingly accept them from chickens.

If we're talking about cooking, I like to baste them. It supposedly prevents you from denaturing all of the eggs' proteins and, aesthetically, makes them come out looking like the eggs from a toddlers plastic toy kitchen.

EDIT: This thread has literally made me head upstairs to make myself eggs.

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
Am I doing it right?