How do you masticate?

Sirtety

Nov 29, 2011
In public every chance I get. Why just the other day I masticated in a movie theater, a restaurant, and a mall.

No one suspected anything.

waj9876

Jan 14, 2012
I find it such a joy to masticate while babysitting. The kids always tell me it's not good manners, but I always ignore them. And then when they tell their parents, they just agree with me that masticating is a wonderful thing.

I love stuffing myself full while masticate. In fact, I'm masticating right now. I just love stuffing ice in there and masticating to my heart's content.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
Slowly, quietly, and takes a while. I work on making future digestion easier. ^_^

deathninja

Dec 19, 2008
With an average lunch hour of 3-5 minutes, I don't have time to masticate; I practically inhale my food.

Though seeing as half my meals are whey or electrolyte drink, it's a moot point.

l3o2828

Mar 24, 2011
*snerk* well, i keep my mouth shut and i try not to do much noise.
...Same applies to masturbation i guess.

Powereaver

Apr 25, 2010
ive been told im a fast eater but i definately try to keep my mouth closed while masticating noone wants to see what ive been eating.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
DarkRyter said:
I like to build up, savor the feel of it.

And then near the end, I work it like a jackhammer.

Man, I love fried chicken.
Last time I tried that, I popped something.

TipsyRam

Jan 17, 2011
Depends on what I'm masticating. Sometimes its slow so I can saver it and other times I love it so much that my mouth is wide open and stuff just goes flying every where... it can get messy. O_O

cp2u

Jul 28, 2009
Slowly, thouroughly, and with my mouth. That way I enjoy it as much as I can.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
Fat_Hippo said:
Oh, I masticate constantly, even between regular mastication times with my family. Sometimes it's just a little bit, to tide me over, and sometimes I just have cravings to masticate with something in particular. Truly, mastication is one of the best things in life!
I didn't think that i'd find anyone who likes to masticate as much as me! maybe we could masticate together someday!

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
I do it slowly, trying to enjoy the experience. I don't care if I make noise, because after all I want to enjoy the experience and if I do then I can't go and restrain myself.

ScorpSt

Mar 18, 2010
I typically masticate in front of my computer with a roll of paper towels. My wife tends to masticate on the bed. It gets messy.

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
Oh dear, I'm sure there will be many people confusing masticate (chew) and masturbate.

OT: I tend to chew with my mouth closed and making as little noise as I can. I find it annoying or disgusting if people talk with their mouth full or chewing their food with their mouth open and food is coming out all over the place.

The .50 Caliber Cow

Pokemon GO away
Mar 12, 2011
I masticate three-four times a day. I usually start slow then finish fast so I can do other things. It feels good but you've always got to remember to wipe up after yourself. I use a napkin to get any that drops on my skin or my clothes quickly before it causes an embarrassing stain. Sometimes I masticate in front of others but usually alone. I must admit I'm addicted to it.

[sub][sub]Moo! [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9iIgQN5uZE&feature=related][/sub][/sub]