How do you pronounce your username?

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
Man-in-a-hat. There might be some contention as to how to pronounce the "a" (should it rhyme with "pay" or "bah!"?) but it should be fairly straight foward.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Heh, mine is easy, wonder how many get it wrong (I doubt many, if any, do get it wrong)
Grey Fox One-Oh-Five.
Simple. My designation.

Dragon_of_red

Dec 30, 2008
Get rid of the underscores and then read normally.

Ta Daa

Or if your to lazy for that. "Dragon Of Red"

TRR

Jul 21, 2008
T R R (Tee arr arr) idk pretty simple, love it when people online have trouble trying to say it

Slizergiy

Feb 3, 2010
My one comes in 2 parts. The Slizer part comes from the old Lego modles slizers. I first came up with it when creating a user name for the lego website

The giy part is missspelled. It was ment to be guy, but back when I first came up with the name I put in an 'i' instead of a 'u' and the full name, Slizergiy has stuck ever since.
Ualsy people prounounce it sliz-err-gee.

Xylis

Nov 19, 2009
Xylis is pronounced Ex-Eye-Less. But say it quicker(DUH). Definitely NOT ex-sillis. Or anything else for that matter.

thom_cat_

Nov 30, 2008
Fluff-ulles the pancake. simple really.
many people say Fluffy or Fluffz. And sometimes fluffies? which is the most irritating, because an I isn't an L.

GeneralDefiance

Feb 10, 2010
GeneralDefiance is more about being defiant to all in things in general...nothing to do with military rank.....shame.

some ppl think its General De Fiance...like some kind of fascist italian general circa 1945.

rest assured i have no ties with mussolini....promise.

Xanadeas

Oct 19, 2008
Xan-uh-day-us. Say it with me now, Xanadeas. Some people have pronounced it kinda funny... Such as calling me Xan-uh-D-us. Just pronounce the last part like you would deus. ;P