How do you take being beat by a girl On games?

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Getting mad because a girl can beat you is a sigh of insecurity to me. High-fiving her after she does it is a sigh of awesomeness.

Nantucket_v1legacy

acting on my best behaviour
Mar 6, 2012
Is it really a big deal?
I've only been harassed once by a guy on Halo but no big deal. I don't think it's a matter of gender, I think its a matter of competitiveness. Nobody likes to lose and some people take it a bit too seriously.

Man, woman, rabbit - chances are if you lose you're going to rage at the person you lost against if you take it too seriously.

The_Scrivener

Nov 4, 2012
This thread's very existence is pitiful. Anyone who gets bent out of shape more because he's beaten by a female is an asshole and should walk deep enough into the nearest ocean to drown themselves.

Smeatza

Dec 12, 2011
To be honest I doubt it would even register. Other players on games are nether male or female to me. They're just entities.

rayen020

May 20, 2009
...uhhh, the same way i feel if i'm beat by a guy? Being beat on something by my wife or any of my female friends has never bothered me. I mean i guess i get a little more annoyed/frustrated when my sister beats me at something, but i figure that has to do with sibling rivalry and her being a bad winner more than anything else.

hoboman29

Jul 5, 2011
I have the same reaction to being beat by a girl as being beat by a guy, an alien, or a cyborg I just don't care if they killed me then they killed me (unless they were legitimately hacking). The internet sure says the darndest things doesn't it.