How do you take being beat by a girl On games?

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
Same as being beaten by anyone.

Seeing as I'm not all that amazing at either shooters or strategy which are the most common competitive games I'm quite used to losing, doesn't bother me much and what little is there is directed purely at myself when I know I did something stupid. Can't say I really care whatever the gender of the person who beat me is, I see losing more as a sign that I personally have to improve than anything to do with the person I'm playing against.

bluerocker

Queen of Cockblocking and Misery
Sep 22, 2011
Does it matter? You got beat by someone at a game. Whether or not the person who beat you is a male or female does not matter. Now, if I was beaten by somebody who acted really obnoxious; then I would be angry.

Calibanbutcher

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2009
I do not care. Not at all. Why should I care that someone beat me in a game? And why should their gender matter?

Zanderinfal

Nov 21, 2009
TheKasp said:
*runs around in his room*

Thay ahl betrayd me! *throws TV out of window*
._.

0_______0

TheKasp said:
As long as you don't go to spuf and try to find some well regulated servers you'll find many good communities in TF2 simply because the game allows you to build the community you want.
Oh good, I might get back into it then, thanks! Oh, btw, what movie was that from again?

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Well I'm not an emotionally insecure misogynist so I would respond to it the same way I'd respond to anyone else beating me.
'Good game'.

DementedSheep

Jan 8, 2010
The misogynistic idiots who actually have issues losing to a woman are hardly going to go to a thread and admit they got their ass handed to them by a woman.

The_Blue_Rider

Sep 4, 2009
I dont know, ive never really been beaten by a girl at a game before. I only know one girl who plays games, and Im better than her at just about every game we've played.

I guess I wouldnt care

Vergial

Mar 16, 2009
Xzithelost said:
Now i play Alot of TF2 over 2000 hours And I use my real name as my online ID (Zoey)
And of course i get the Blah blah blah Your a Fat guy Acting like a girl And i never respond to people when they ask me my Gender But i wanna know how you feel if you get better by a girl gamer and know it's a "Girl" For sure.
And usually When i beat people they try and add me and Kiss my arse F**k sake i know real life girls are scary but jeez :3

Captcha: Which one is yellow?

A player is a player. A target is a target. If I'm wiped by a girl, I take it the same as when wiped by a guy: respectfully and with dignity. And occasionally humor, depending on the situation.

I play a lot of World of Tanks, for example. And every once in a while, artillery will take a random shot that happens to score a kill. And once this happened to me it turned out the Arty was a female. Still a player and a target to me, they just happened to get lucky like any other human could have.

thanatos388

Apr 24, 2012
Stop being a pussy and take it like a man. Shes a human some are going to be better than you. (Did i contradict myself?)

Jinjer

Jun 16, 2012
Since I'm a girl too, it wouldn't bug me. While I don't play TF2 I did clock quite a few hours on MW2 multiplayer. When players asked me if I was really a girl I'd yell into the mike "I ain't a girl, I'm the ***** from hell baby!"!"

Mersadeon

Jun 8, 2010
There isn't really a difference for me. I'm gonna go "oh, a girl? Well, good to know." And that is about it.

(I remember that in my WoW guild, one of the people I hung out with was a 30-something mother who liked to relax after a hard day of being a mother by beating bosses into red mist.)

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
My wife absolutely kicks my ass in fighter games its not even funny. It gets very frustrating that your wife stops playing mortal combat with you because its too easy to beat you. I like challenges, not a massacre.

Relish in Chaos

Mar 7, 2012
I take it the same way I do when my girlfriend pegs me. Fucking hard, and I need painkillers afterwards.

Just kidding. I don't have a girlfriend.

phylline

Oct 23, 2011
Whilst I don't doubt people here are telling the truth, when I've beaten a guy in an online game and they know I'm a girl, sometimes the level of harassment can be frightening (however, I don't have a screen name that gives away gender so I'm mostly okay).

I personally wouldn't give a shit if I was beaten by a girl - a gamer is a gamer.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Is it different from being beaten by a guy? I'd probably do what I always do, get annoyed, mumble that it was a lucky shot and try harder.

PhiMed

Nov 26, 2008
Is this a joke? This is a joke, right?

I can't tell whether the OP is trolling for sexists, or fishing for compliments from White Knights.

Either way, the only people who who care one way or the other are either 12, or have the mentality of a 12-year-old.

Drops a Sweet Katana

Folded 1000x for her pleasure
May 27, 2009
I don't treat them any differently than if they were a guy. In games like CoD and Halo, where relatively little skill is required to kill someone, I just don't react. In games where you need to be quite skilled to wreck shit, like Rainbow Six Vegas 2, I will send them a message saying 'Good game' or something to that effect.