How do you want to leave this world?

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
A simple question. If you were given a choice by some strange man on the street on how you would die, and no wierd effects would come after making this choice, what would you pick? Would you even decide at all? Do you want to die in a car full of flaming bunnies riding down a choclate hill? Or do you just want to die of old age. IT IS YOUR CHOICE!

note: No deadly side effects should come after posting, if you experince death after this go see a docter. (lol)

delet

Nov 2, 2008
Instant death without me realizing it. Best way to go would be quick, painless, and without me knowing.

I changed my mind. I want a pancake to be launched at high speeds while staying intact into my face with enough force to kill me instantly while I'm blindfolded and with earplugs so I don't know it's coming, and preferably after I've lived a good deal of my life. I also, and this is mandatory, want there to be several different live video feeds of this event from many different angles to be streamed to the internet instantly and uploaded to all possible spots.

I can die happily then...

Rainbowloid

Jan 12, 2010
I want to die when the world ends. As long as I know everyone else is going down with me, I can die happily. Hopefully black holes will be involved.

Pariah87

Jul 9, 2009
I'd like to die in some useful heroic fashion before I'm say...45?

The idea of getting old does not appeal to me, body gradually decaying and shutting down, so if by dying young I could enable another to live, that's good for me. Something like pushing a small child out the way of a bus only for it to hit me, or something like that.

UAProxy

Sep 11, 2009

Oh, wait. You mean dying. In that case, and on the same note, I'd blink.

x0ny

Dec 6, 2009
I'd like to die simultaneously with my gf/wife using suicide pills or jumping off high building/ into fast moving molecules. No to drowning, I don't want to get my hair wet.

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
I'd like to die from a sniper rifle shot to the back of the head. Quick, painless, and hell of a show.

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
I wouldn't pick anything. I would simply instruct him to let me die when it's my time and however I'm meant to die.

Or, you know, the single biggest, most awesome party ever where I get shot into space on a rocket filled with fireworks big enough to be seen across half the world.

0bserv3

May 7, 2009
Pariah87 said:
I'd like to die in some useful heroic fashion before I'm say...45?

The idea of getting old does not appeal to me, body gradually decaying and shutting down, so if by dying young I could enable another to live, that's good for me. Something like pushing a small child out the way of a bus only for it to hit me, or something like that.
agreed, getting old would kind of suck. and going out all heroic-like would be an awesome way to go

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
I'd like to kick the bucket... a la Doomsday Arcade... Episode 8...

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
Me exploding, and my hand flying off and slapping a person that I hate. 'Twould be interesting.

Spaghetti

Goes Well With Pesto
Sep 2, 2009
I'd probably go for the old dying quietly and painlessly in my sleep...prefferably at a time of my choosing, but that might be pushing it a bit.

Cheery Lunatic

Aug 18, 2009
EClaris said:
The same way I came in.

Naked, Screaming, and covered in blood.
This made me chuckle, haha.

I'd like to die from fighting 1000 guys single-handedly. And I'd only die AFTER I killed all of 'em. Badassery plz.

This kinda contradicts my earlier post about killing, but wth.

GameOverGoblin

Feb 3, 2010
I just want to die when I'm really old. I'm really scared of death, mostly because I'm pretty sure i'd go to Hell. I haven't really been the best Catholic lately.