How many sexual partners have you had?

Detective Prince

Feb 6, 2011
Realitycrash said:
Detective Prince said:
Haha I must think real hard for a moment...*thinks and glares at older brother leaning over to see what I write* 3. I'm 18 and I've had 3. :)

Apparently that warrants a "very good, little sister" nod from my brother. -.- I'm quite annoyed he thinks I've had more actually.
Why does it bother you that he thinks you have had more?
Because I know he thinks deep down I'm some sort of whore. >.> He's very strange my brother.

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
Detective Prince said:
Realitycrash said:
Detective Prince said:
Haha I must think real hard for a moment...*thinks and glares at older brother leaning over to see what I write* 3. I'm 18 and I've had 3. :)

Apparently that warrants a "very good, little sister" nod from my brother. -.- I'm quite annoyed he thinks I've had more actually.
Why does it bother you that he thinks you have had more?
Because I know he thinks deep down I'm some sort of whore. >.> He's very strange my brother.
Yes, but if having more doesn't bother YOU, why should you let it bother you that it bothers him?
He can pretend you are a pure, white flower all he wants. You should just live the life you want, without people judging you for what actions you may or may not take.

Ohhi

Nov 13, 2009
similar.squirrel said:
Hot damn, OP. I must ask you to divulge your secret, although I sincerely doubt my libido levels will ever match yours, which I am sure are well in excess of 9000.
No I just get lucky I don't try at it just happens there is no secret to what I do it's just dumb luck.

SsilverR

Feb 26, 2009
Hardcore_gamer said:
Ohhi said:
I am 18 years old and have had between 15-20 sexual partners I don't know why but maybe it is because I have a high libido and started having sex when I was 13.
Well I will be damned if this isn't the most blatant attempt at attention grabbing on this forum in recent memory.

EDIT: On topic: I am 20 years old and have had zero sex friends since I am a sarcastic anti-social fuck who is more likely to stab people in the face and hide them in my fridge then I am to have sex with them.
i'm almost the same ... you should go to goth or metal clubs ... the chicks there are hot but you wanna make sure she falls asleep first lol .... and you should sleep with 1 eye open

as for me .. i'm 21 now and i've had 5 that i remember ... 9 (that i remember ... beer .. one hell of a drug) if you wanna count "everything but.."

but like i said there were some mornings where i was told i got laid but had no f***ing clue myself

Ohhi

Nov 13, 2009
eljawa said:
i am gunna theorize that OP is a liar. 15-20? thats a lot. I mean, maybe its easy to get one night stands in your town, but

well how sexual are we talking. Is oral sex sexual, or do you literally mean vaginal intercourse...sorrym the fact you presented a range concerns me
it's not that I am trying to boast or am lying but I just go to a lot of parties probably two to three a week and lets face it the girls at my school are giant sluts.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
20 years old, male. Still a virgin, but technically I've had sexual experiences with two people. So you can take that as either two or zero. To clarify:

Sexual experiences: 2
Full-on sex: 0

punkrocker27

Mar 24, 2009
Drinking does not necessarily lead to sex. Especially not the good kind. I've been heavy drinking since 13 and have only had one sexual partner since then (that I got as far as sleping with.) I do know plenty of people like you though OP, and they don't need alcohol to get what they want.
Edit: I'm 17 now.

wammnebu

Sep 25, 2010
loc978 said:
if my age = x
the number of sexual partners I've had is somewhere between x/3 and x/1.5... I'm not certain of the exact number. I spent a number of years as a drunken man-slut.
wow you've transformed the art of love into a science!

so we could graph your progess from using:

[sup]16[/sup]Σ[sub]n[/sub] W[sub]3x[/sub]=x(1/3)[sup]n[/sup]

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
RAKtheUndead said:
Realitycrash said:
Well then, I'd say you are in a pickle. I suggest boosting your self-esteem by working out or doing something similar that you feel benefits your appearance.
I already work out, and I wasn't exactly fat or even overweight beforehand. I don't think there is anything which could improve my appearance past plastic surgery, but I don't think that would even help - any appearance problems are linked to asymmetry. I do believe, however, that a lot of my problems are linked moreso to personality - and that's not something I can change quickly, if at all.
Shy, is it?

CLEVERSLEAZOID

Mar 4, 2009
I'm 25. I didn't start having sex until I was 17ish. Racking my brains, I think I've had 9 sexual partners in that time? Maybe a couple of more, when I was younger I was into drinking heavily, rocking heavily, and getting wasted on illicit substances, I can't remember a lot of the house parties and and random gigs I went to :3

HerrBobo

Jun 3, 2008
29 here, and, lets see, 24 partners. Been with the same love girl for 3 and a half years now. Making love is way better then fucking.

Edit; I did not start having sex till I was 21 (I used to be rubbish at talking to girls)and I have been faithful to my g/f of the last 3 and a half years.

Apr 24, 2008
I'm 24, I've had 1 sexual partner...maybe 2, depending on your definition of what is and isn't sex.

I'm fine with it, the number is very much down to my priorities in life, not an indicator of inadequacies.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
wammnebu said:
loc978 said:
if my age = x
the number of sexual partners I've had is somewhere between x/3 and x/1.5... I'm not certain of the exact number. I spent a number of years as a drunken man-slut.

I imagine so, yes... I see where you're going with sigma... but von Neumann algebra is beyond me at this point. It's been almost a decade since I used any.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
RAKtheUndead said:
I'm 22. I wrote this. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.85690-Esoteric-Operating-Systems-The-History-of-OS-360-and-its-successors] Have a fucking guess.
I've noticed you around the forums talking about this exact problem and you frequently mention your technology savvy as a factor in your lack of success with women. I don't see how it's relevant.

wammnebu

Sep 25, 2010
loc978 said:
wammnebu said:
loc978 said:
if my age = x

I imagine so, yes... I see where you're going with sigma... but von Neumann algebra is beyond me at this point. It's been almost a decade since I used any.
its ok all math used strictly for purpose of joke i probably couldnt use it either :Þ