How many Steam games do you own?

Dyan

Nov 27, 2009
I have 76 which I have accumulated over the course of 5 years. Ahh... I still remember buying Half Life 2 GOTY Edition.

Excuse me I think I have to reinstall Half-Life 2...

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
...31 and I currently only have 12 installed.
I'm mainly a console gamer who dabbles a little bit in PC gaming, mainly for the mods. So the games I have installed are Mirror's Edge, Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episodes 1 and 2, Sonic Generations, Binding of Isaac, Sonic and SEGA Allstars Racing Transformed, Magicka, Fallout 3 GoTY Edition, Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition, and then I have Octodad and Rollercoaster Tycoon appearing on the list but that's because I added them to it. (I have the disc for Rollercoaster Tycoon back from the 90s)

Robert Marrs

Mar 26, 2013
146 all of which have been bought in less than a year. I have not even started about a third of them. Anytime I see something on sale that looks good even if I already owned it on another platform I buy it. Steam makes it to easy.

somonels

Oct 12, 2010
1 came with my old video card, 1 I bought for a mod, 1 I got for free, EVE I tried for 4months but the amount of carebearing to sustain my account was not worth the time investment.
That should be it.

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
Adultism said:
Deep hatred for steam, guess being the best company in the world isn't good enough for you.

Well Atlus is the best, but valve follows closely
If Valve were the best in the world, talk about a depressing "its all down hill from here" Thats not just sad, Not even "I do not want to live on this planet any more" sad. That is "I do not want to live" sad if Valve is the best the world has to offer. I would love to know the actual facts and criteria such an assessment could even be made because I would expect "the best company in the world" would not have expected week long CSR response turn around times or would not ever even think to ask me to forfeit my legal rights. Should not "The best" operate on the same time as every one else and not have difficulty with elementary level math?

I mean come on now, really. How narrow did this field have to be to make such an assessment? I mean sure, I guess I could forgive such an assumption if it were a 6 way battle royale between Steam, EA, Activision, Ubisoft, Microsoft and Sony, cause there certainly are no "winners" there. Steam is arguably not even the best company in its own industry, much less the world.

Adamantly vocal resistance against inappropriate, potentially dangerous and arguably legal corporate behavior to inform, remind, and raise awareness against that behavior does not equate to hatred. It seems quite unlikely that the worlds best company would warrant such a response to their actions. They would not need or even want to be associated with such behavior, much less innovate in it.

Now if it is your opinion that Steam is the best in the world, that is fine, more power to you and thank you for expressing it. However if you are going to express an opinion please refrain from presenting that opinion as if it were fact by way of direct response misconstruing incontrovertible fact dismissively as nothing more than an emotionally fueled reaction and kindly portray it accurately as the subjective opinion that it is.

Thank you for your response and good day to you.

goodman528

Jul 30, 2008
85. But only played about 20. Currently have only 2 installed. I wish there was a second hand market for digital PC games.

gavinmcinns

Aug 23, 2013
Please let this be an intervention thread. I assume many of you work hard for money and it's just unwise to throw it away on stuff you will never play.

gavinmcinns

Aug 23, 2013
KefkaCultist said:
113 of them. My wallet cries during sales.
Worse part is that I don't think I've played more than half of them.
Your avatar captures the essence of purging after a night of bingeing

SilkySkyKitten

Oct 20, 2009
About 326, according to what my profile says. I would have sworn I had more, but yeah...

And yes, I buy too many games in Steam Sales and have bought too many Humble *insert thingy here* Bundles.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Talathorn said:
lol I have a 360 and ps3, zero urge to ever use them. PC master race all the way, lol the worst part is, that I don't buy games often, that is just the accumulation of seven years :p
I don't exactly blame you. My 360 mostly gets used because multiplayer and friends. There's a certain reverse-sticker shock that happens when I'm buying a full game +DLC on the PC for less than the vanilla game or possibly even a single piece on DLC on the 360.

Jynthor

Mar 30, 2012
BathorysGraveland2 said:
4. And one of them was gifted to me because he didn't want it.

I'm a retail buyer, personally. It's just three games I own have a mandatory Steam requirement for reasons unknown to me.
I used to be like you, then Steam sales happened. I'm at 116 now.

TelHybrid

May 16, 2009

I worked out to finish all of my PC games, it would take me approximately 50 days, if all I did those days was eat, sleep, and play video games.

I also have a ridiculous amount of console and handheld games to get through too.

Strelok

Dec 22, 2012
I'll just leave this here:

My actual full games is 563 the number if you look just at the list is well over 600, but that includes all DLC and free games on your profile. I abandoned archaic, physical media fossils long ago.