How many Steam games do you own?

Caiphus

Social Office Corridor
Mar 31, 2010
The number at the top says 100 exactly. Looking through the library that includes a couple of betas, don't know why, and the free weekend game. And Dawn of War appears to be split into roughly 7 different games, for no apparent raisin.

So let's call it 90. Have played mooooost of them. There might be like 20 that I haven't played yet? Yeah. Something like that.

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
85 games, of which around 10 are AAA ($40-or-more at launch) and only 11 don't have Mac availability with Steamplay.

Now that I've gotten Windows 7 and its drivers up on my Macbook Pro, I'll probably get more PC games...
or just Saints Row IV, Guild Wars, and GTA V (perhaps an online-only version). After all, I'm getting a PS4 in December.

Zeckt

Nov 10, 2010
545. I guess that puts me on second, very close to first? I've settled down with my impulse buys lately though.

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
5. I haven't been that into pc gaming. Being broke and busy keeps me from gaming.
Fallout 1
Fallout 2
Fallout Tactics
Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes Tales of Valor.

Godlikebuthumble

Sep 10, 2008
40something. Started with the Orange Box (thanks, Yahtzee!), then mostly going for interesting indies or special offers/sales, where I tend to buy a couple games to bridge me over 'til Christmas/Summer. Notable "full-price" games I got were Skyrim, CivV and XCOM. Then again, most new games tax my desktop rig too much, and I don't like gaming on my laptop, so I stick to less visually "opulent" games anyway.

Adultism

Karma Haunts You
Jan 5, 2011
viranimus said:
Adultism said:
Deep hatred for steam, guess being the best company in the world isn't good enough for you.

Well Atlus is the best, but valve follows closely
If Valve were the best in the world, talk about a depressing "its all down hill from here" Thats not just sad, Not even "I do not want to live on this planet any more" sad. That is "I do not want to live" sad if Valve is the best the world has to offer. I would love to know the actual facts and criteria such an assessment could even be made because I would expect "the best company in the world" would not have expected week long CSR response turn around times or would not ever even think to ask me to forfeit my legal rights. Should not "The best" operate on the same time as every one else and not have difficulty with elementary level math?

I mean come on now, really. How narrow did this field have to be to make such an assessment? I mean sure, I guess I could forgive such an assumption if it were a 6 way battle royale between Steam, EA, Activision, Ubisoft, Microsoft and Sony, cause there certainly are no "winners" there. Steam is arguably not even the best company in its own industry, much less the world.

Adamantly vocal resistance against inappropriate, potentially dangerous and arguably legal corporate behavior to inform, remind, and raise awareness against that behavior does not equate to hatred. It seems quite unlikely that the worlds best company would warrant such a response to their actions. They would not need or even want to be associated with such behavior, much less innovate in it.

Now if it is your opinion that Steam is the best in the world, that is fine, more power to you and thank you for expressing it. However if you are going to express an opinion please refrain from presenting that opinion as if it were fact by way of direct response misconstruing incontrovertible fact dismissively as nothing more than an emotionally fueled reaction and kindly portray it accurately as the subjective opinion that it is.

Thank you for your response and good day to you.
You forgot to read ^

Anyways your post gave me a chuckle. Thanks for the wall. Everything you said isn't really that important when it comes to judging a company.

Zeke17

Jan 1, 2013
I have 34. And I play on a macbook so I probably have just about every game on steam that works on OS X.

lunavixen

Jan 2, 2012
54 currently with 3 on my wishlist, some of that though are episodic games that I got in the humble bundles, that's what's bulked up my game library. To be honest, it's my console games that are more numerous, as I have over 250 games across about 15 different platforms, and I think I have more boxed up somewhere.

masticina

Jan 19, 2011
About 15 days ago I did get the achievement to own 100 games. Now I added already about 4 so. Yeah 104 games, not bad, mostly RPG's so think mass effect, the witcher, fallouts' Skyrims..

You do the math just how many game HOURS I have bought.

Costia

Jul 3, 2011
Haven't played more than half of them
To my defence I will say I buy the indie bundles that contain quite a lot of games.

Aug 25, 2013
I've only got back into gaming in the past 6 months, and Steam was something I was completely unaware of. I have 12 games at the minute!

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
197 games. 141 DLC.

There's still loads that I need to complete, or even play. But deals, man. Deals.

New Troll

Mar 26, 2009
RickyChinese said:
More than I'll ever play.
Same here yet I keep buying more!?!

377 Games Owned
383 DLC Owned
21 Recommendations
31 Wishlisted

Edit: My son is catching up to me too (and since I've purchased every single one of these games for him...)
189 Games Owned
153 DLC Owned
1 Recommendations
3 Wishlisted

Kotaro

Desdinova's Successor
Feb 3, 2009
Hang on, let me go count...

Wow. I haven't even played more than half of these. Though most of them are impulse buys from Steam sales and indie bundles.
And it all started when I bought "Portal" at retail and had to install Steam to play it...