How Much Money Does Bobby Kotick Make?

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
NoMoreSanity said:
Simalacrum said:
NoMoreSanity said:
America Bless this man.
If America blesses him then it means the rest of the world curses him...
By America, are you cursing America! You hate America! /sarcastic insane patriotism
Well, to be fair, I am English, its kinda our job to hate everything and everyone, especially the Scottish, Irish and Welsh... the bastards...

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
JimmyBassatti said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
JimmyBassatti said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
Crimsane said:
He's the American dream come true. We'd all be greedy bastards making millions if we could.
Sounds about right. With that kind of money, I'd be waking up every morning to perfect ham sandwiches and gold-plated fellatio.
Do I smell a reference?
Indeed, I think I do.
If I'm honest, if I never saw your thread, it would be perfectly cooked steaks and gold plated fellatio, but yes it's a reference either way.

And your sandwich is still flawed, BTW.
Yeah...well...err...so's your face!
Ohoho, I see what you did thar! That'll be the last quip out of you, boy. Guards!

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
manaman said:
The Shade said:
Either that, or buy Sweden. Whatever.
After buying Sweden what would you do with the other half of the money?

I think I would use it to ride a pony in space.
Or, better yet, TWO Ponies into space! Swinging a bag of platypus' (platypi?)!

crooked_ferret

Jul 30, 2009
Crimsane said:
He's the American dream come true. We'd all be greedy bastards making millions if we could.
Don't lump me in with yourself.

Sometimes I hate this whole world so much I wish I had a death star...

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
JimmyBassatti said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
JimmyBassatti said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
JimmyBassatti said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
Crimsane said:
Sounds about right. With that kind of money, I'd be waking up every morning to perfect ham sandwiches and gold-plated fellatio.
Do I smell a reference?
Indeed, I think I do.
If I'm honest, if I never saw your thread, it would be perfectly cooked steaks and gold plated fellatio, but yes it's a reference either way.

Ohoho, I see what you did thar! That'll be the last quip out of you, boy. Guards!
Don't worry...Bobby will save me! And my Mogwai army!
I have some bad news for you... erm... I ate them both... I thought you meant "Bobby" when you said "bricks" and "Mogwai army" when you said "Glass"... so, erm... yeah. They made a very nice sandvich though :)

UsefulPlayer 1

Feb 22, 2008
I wonder if this could put his job security in jeopardy.

I mean this much bad press is bad for the company, no?

crooked_ferret said:
Crimsane said:
Don't lump me in with yourself.

Sometimes I hate this whole world so much I wish I had a death star...
...that you'll finance through greedy business ventures.

And yes, I would happily be a greedy bastard. ; )

walls of cetepedes

Jul 12, 2009
JimmyBassatti said:
Fine then, my top assassins will protect me.
Teddy Roosevelt, Rosario Dawson, Chuck Norris, Billy Mays, Jessica Alba, Samuel L. Jackson, and... MOGWAI! HE IS THE SOLE SURVIVOR OF THE ARMY!
Um... due to recent budget cuts, we could only afford Oprah. Sorry

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
JimmyBassatti said:
Simalacrum said:
JimmyBassatti said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
JimmyBassatti said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
JimmyBassatti said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
Crimsane said:
Do I smell a reference?
Indeed, I think I do.

I have some bad news for you... erm... I ate them both... I thought you meant "Bobby" when you said "bricks" and "Mogwai army" when you said "Glass"... so, erm... yeah. They made a very nice sandvich though :)
Teddy Roosevelt, Rosario Dawson, Chuck Norris, Billy Mays, Jessica Alba, Samuel L. Jackson, and... MOGWAI! HE IS THE SOLE SURVIVOR OF THE ARMY!
yeah, they all come under "Bobby" in my awesomely twisted little mind, I'm afraid ^^ and so does any other protection you ever dare to present.

Thats for making me eat glass!

Dammit.

Strategia

za Rodina, tovarishchii
Mar 21, 2008
How much money does Bobby Kotick make? $14,950,101 too much. I wouldn't trust him with more than a dollar.

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
JimmyBassatti said:
Simalacrum said:
JimmyBassatti said:
Simalacrum said:
JimmyBassatti said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
JimmyBassatti said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
JimmyBassatti said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
Crimsane said:
Do I smell a reference?
Indeed, I think I do.

yeah, they all come under "Bobby" in my awesomely twisted little mind, I'm afraid ^^ and so does any other protection you ever dare to present.

Thats for making me eat glass!

Dammit.
You didn't eat glass... YOU ATE MY FUCKING MOGWAI!
Fine, I hire a live grenade as protection. You eat it. It explodes. You are loser!
well, I guess I just farted a rather smelly fart... maybe that was the explosion in my stomach?