Simalacrum said:
JimmyBassatti said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
JimmyBassatti said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
JimmyBassatti said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
Crimsane said:
He's the American dream come true. We'd all be greedy bastards making millions if we could.
Sounds about right. With that kind of money, I'd be waking up every morning to perfect ham sandwiches and gold-plated fellatio.
Do I smell a reference?
Indeed, I think I do.
If I'm honest, if I never saw your thread, it would be perfectly cooked steaks and gold plated fellatio, but yes it's a reference either way.

And your sandwich is still flawed, BTW.
Yeah...well...err...so's your face!
Ohoho, I see what you did thar! That'll be the last quip out of you, boy. Guards!
Don't worry...Bobby will save me! And my Mogwai army!
I have some bad news for you... erm... I ate them both... I thought you meant "Bobby" when you said "bricks" and "Mogwai army" when you said "Glass"... so, erm... yeah. They made a very nice sandvich though :)
Fine then, my top assassins will protect me.
Teddy Roosevelt, Rosario Dawson, Chuck Norris, Billy Mays, Jessica Alba, Samuel L. Jackson, and... MOGWAI! HE IS THE SOLE SURVIVOR OF THE ARMY!
yeah, they all come under "Bobby" in my awesomely twisted little mind, I'm afraid ^^ and so does any other protection you ever dare to present.

Thats for making me eat glass!

Dammit.
You didn't eat glass... YOU ATE MY FUCKING MOGWAI!
Fine, I hire a live grenade as protection. You eat it. It explodes. You are loser!
well, I guess I just farted a rather smelly fart... maybe that was the explosion in my stomach?
No, that was me kicking you in the face with my fist. I'm that talented ^^
what?! you... you bully! D': I'm going to tell on you! I'm going to tell mummy that you made me eat glass, and a grenade, and then kicked me (and that you have connections with Al Quaeda)! waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh! *runs of to the FBI where agent 'mummy' resides*

The Bandit

Feb 5, 2008
Fat Man Spoon said:
Keane Ng said:
...are you sure there isn't some modicum of envy at the black and darkened heart of that hate.
No. I'd rather earn my money by not exploiting my customers.
He's not exploiting anyone. If you buy his games with his ridiculous prices, then you're saying that that game is worth the price. If you don't like the price, don't buy the game. The only one you can blame is yourself. He's just being a good businessman by raising prices, because he knows people will continue buying video games.

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
JimmyBassatti said:
Simalacrum said:
JimmyBassatti said:
Simalacrum said:
JimmyBassatti said:
Simalacrum said:
JimmyBassatti said:
Simalacrum said:
JimmyBassatti said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
JimmyBassatti said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
JimmyBassatti said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
Crimsane said:
He's the American dream come true. We'd all be greedy bastards making millions if we could.
Sounds about right. With that kind of money, I'd be waking up every morning to perfect ham sandwiches and gold-plated fellatio.
Do I smell a reference?
Indeed, I think I do.
If I'm honest, if I never saw your thread, it would be perfectly cooked steaks and gold plated fellatio, but yes it's a reference either way.

And your sandwich is still flawed, BTW.
Yeah...well...err...so's your face!
Ohoho, I see what you did thar! That'll be the last quip out of you, boy. Guards!
Don't worry...Bobby will save me! And my Mogwai army!
I have some bad news for you... erm... I ate them both... I thought you meant "Bobby" when you said "bricks" and "Mogwai army" when you said "Glass"... so, erm... yeah. They made a very nice sandvich though :)
Fine then, my top assassins will protect me.
Teddy Roosevelt, Rosario Dawson, Chuck Norris, Billy Mays, Jessica Alba, Samuel L. Jackson, and... MOGWAI! HE IS THE SOLE SURVIVOR OF THE ARMY!
yeah, they all come under "Bobby" in my awesomely twisted little mind, I'm afraid ^^ and so does any other protection you ever dare to present.

Thats for making me eat glass!

Dammit.
You didn't eat glass... YOU ATE MY FUCKING MOGWAI!
Fine, I hire a live grenade as protection. You eat it. It explodes. You are loser!
well, I guess I just farted a rather smelly fart... maybe that was the explosion in my stomach?
No, that was me kicking you in the face with my fist. I'm that talented ^^
what?! you... you bully! D': I'm going to tell on you! I'm going to tell mummy that you made me eat glass, and a grenade, and then kicked me (and that you have connections with Al Quaeda)! waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh! *runs of to the FBI where agent 'mummy' resides*
-he sees his house is burnt down-
-Buffalo Bill is doing his dance from Silence of the Lambs with 'mummy' tied up, forced to watch-
...you are a cruel, cruel man.
have a cookie!
note: read 'cookie' as 'grenade'

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Well I really don't want to support someone like him. Say what you want, but there are some people who really deserve that kind of money and he is not one of them. In my opinion, of course.

walls of cetepedes

Jul 12, 2009
The Bandit said:
Fat Man Spoon said:
Keane Ng said:
...are you sure there isn't some modicum of envy at the black and darkened heart of that hate.
No. I'd rather earn my money by not exploiting my customers.
He's not exploiting anyone. If you buy his games with his ridiculous prices, then you're saying that that game is worth the price. If you don't like the price, don't buy the game. The only one you can blame is yourself. He's just being a good businessman by raising prices, because he knows people will continue buying video games.
When you put it that way, I feel the need to agree with you. So really, by doing something that will not effect their sales too badly, but still making the money lost from the willingness of people to buy the game... he's not doing anything wrong?

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
JimmyBassatti said:
Simalacrum said:
I read the white, and I won't open it. No 'cookie' for me >:D
-slams the package in his mouth-
-it explodes upon entry in his mouth-
damn you sir! It appears I shall have to take more direct actions...

*runs towards Jimmy, a big smile on face with mini nuke in hand*
gimmi a hug! :D

Ancientgamer

Jan 16, 2009
biography said:
Robert Kotick served as CEO to 4Kids Entertainment
The very manifestation of evil.

Seriously though; He played the game and won. Perhaps he's too shrewed for his own good, but I wouldn't say he's not entitled to the money he gets.

Besides, it's not like he keeps all the money under is bed, it ultimentally filters back through the system.

HardRockSamurai

May 28, 2008
So this guy wants to raise the price of games even higher, and he makes nearly $15 Million a year?

Gentlemen, I think I've found this year's new Halloween costume!

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
JimmyBassatti said:
Simalacrum said:
JimmyBassatti said:
Simalacrum said:
I read the white, and I won't open it. No 'cookie' for me >:D
-slams the package in his mouth-
-it explodes upon entry in his mouth-
damn you sir! It appears I shall have to take more direct actions...

*runs towards Jimmy, a big smile on face with mini nuke in hand*
gimmi a hug! :D
-fast travels to Africa-
-it explodes as I am away-
-I still live-
*pops up randomly right next to you, mini nuke set to explode in 1 milisecond...*

did I mention that I'm immortal? ^-^

Crimsane

Apr 11, 2009
crooked_ferret said:
Crimsane said:
Don't lump me in with yourself.

Sometimes I hate this whole world so much I wish I had a death star...
Right, sorry. You'd rather be a greedy, selfish bastard making billions, maybe trillions so that you could afford a Death Star with which to destroy the world.

crooked_ferret

Jul 30, 2009
Crimsane said:
crooked_ferret said:
Crimsane said:
Don't lump me in with yourself.

Sometimes I hate this whole world so much I wish I had a death star...
Right, sorry. You'd rather be a greedy, selfish bastard making billions, maybe trillions so that you could afford a Death Star with which to destroy the world.
I suppose you think that's clever.
Allow me to clarify the sentiment then
Someone stop the earth, I would like to get off here.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
AboveUp said:
I think he wants to raise the prices of games so he can build a huge safe and swim in the money like Scrooge McDuck.

Just look at his face in that picture, I can see him do that.
Someone photoshop a picture of Bobby to look like Scourge Mc Duck for all future Escapist articals please. I mean if we have to hear about the jerkoff every week might as well make me giggle.