How often do you do the dirty deed to yourself?

Random Fella

Nov 17, 2010
Lem0nade Inlay said:
Hey all.

I know it's a personal question, you're not obliged to answer or anything, I'm just curious.

As a teenager, I get urges like everyone else, and you know without a current girlfriend I'm only left with Ms. Palmer (sorry, had to be done).

So I'm wondering, you dirty escapists, do you masturbate? How often?

I know it's an odd question, but I'm really just curious as to what the "average" is. I don't really want to find that I'm doing it 3x as much as a regular guy.

Also I hope this is okay with the forum rules. I checked over them before I posted this thread, and it didn't really object any of the rules.
Pfft, who needs a hand when you have plenty of fine a** bi***es to do it for you. *Cough* very often *Cough*

Jun 7, 2010
about once every night. sometimes on weekends, 2-3 a day. occasionaly i completely forget for a day or two.

Coincidentally, i just fin... no too much information.

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Please! There are children here! Talk about something more wholesome and less damaging, like high velocity metallic objects penetrating the skull, if you will!

I aim for once a day- completely removes any related tension and prevents unfortunate nocturnal occurrences, whilst giving me time to play videogames and feel guilty about doing literally no schoolwork, ever.

Sgt Doom

Jan 30, 2009
7-10 times a week, often more.
Might as well strap a giant neon sign to my head informing the reader that i'm a friendless loser.

Crazycat690

Aug 31, 2009
Well, in a working day once per day, because I'm far to busy with school and gaming, but on school breaks and on weekends perhaps 2-3 times? Sometimes even more. It also depends on wha't going on in my life, the only time on many many years where I was about a week without the dirty deeds, was when I got this new and awesome game, so I completly forgot about it, woke up one morning with wet pants, hated it so much that now no matter what, I do it once a day to prevent it ....lol =(

Bender Rodriguez

Sep 2, 2010
Morning, then shower
Evening, then shower and bed.

Sometimes once a day.
My drive goes up and down, masturbation isn't that big a kick for me since i know it will never be a substitute for real human contact.

PixelKing

Moderately confused.
Sep 4, 2009
3 times a day.
I actually quit 4 days ago. Just to see if i could.
A nonmasturbating teen. Sometimes I amaze myself :D

SoulIsTheGoal

Nov 25, 2010
When I was 13-14 it was probably 3-4 times a day. Then I just stopped... now it's every so often. It's a pretty normal part of life. I mostly get told by my lady friends what they're up to, so that's always interesting.

meticadpa

Jul 8, 2010
My thoughts when reading this thread:

"Are you talking about down-town Lester Brown?!"

And it depends. Maybe a couple of times a day on average. More if I have absolutely nothing to occupy myself with.

WanderFreak said:
Dude I've jacked it twice since I've been here.
Awesome reference.