How old are you and when did you start playing video-games.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009

I started when I was 4. I played Lemmings and beat it. =D

dragonslayer32

Jan 11, 2010
I am 18 now and started playing about the age of 3. I started on the ZX Spectrum and the Sega Megadrive.

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
21, and I started when I was around 6 or so. First console was a nes with Duck hunt and Mario. Man I sucked but it was great fun. I could never get past marble zone in sonic either...

Flac00

May 19, 2010
When I was 10 i played my first videogame. But it was freddy fish and i never really got a real one until about a year ago

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
I'm 19, and I started playing when I was 4 years old. Why? Because playing Super Mario Bros 3 on the NES with mom was goddamn fun, even if I died a lot at the later levels (later levels being anything from past halfway in World 2). Hell, I even remember mom giving the controller to dad once at the first stage in world 8, because dad said the game looked so easy. Dad was then stuck for two hours on the first stage while me and mom watched and laughed while dad got frustrated and not giving up until he finished the stage. Dad also found it funny, but because of that incident he more or less vowed to not play a game again (That is until we got a Sega Mega Drive with "Outrun") xD

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
I'm 21 and I started playing when I was around 5. It was on an SNES (which I still own)

Shifty Tortoise

Sep 10, 2008
I'm 19, and i must've started at 4 i guess. I don't exactly remember :p

I do know it was the SNES i played though ^^

Tibike77

Mar 20, 2008
Almost 33 years old.
As far as my "gamer" time, I would consider it started at about age 7 or 8 on a "Tim-S" (a Romanian-made ZX Spectrum "clone").

antigodoflife

Nov 12, 2009
I am 18, I was 3 or 4 when i started, I started with the SNES, and the first game I played on it was Donkey Kong Country... i'm pretty sure I sucked.

Hileo20

Dec 7, 2009
Started when I was 2, Dad put the nintendo controller in my hand and taught me how to be a bad A ninja turtle before I turned three. Been a gamer ever since, and in 5 years ill be making them. Life well spent :)

Ze_Reaper_Of_Zeath

Feb 20, 2010
4 or 5, can't remember what I played first, I think it was Half Life? Scared shitless, and couldn't sleep for several days.

Souldemon8

Elite Member
Nov 30, 2009
Well I'm sixteen now and I remember starting at around 2 or 3. The first game and system I ever had was the original depressing colored gray PS1. The game of course was Elmo's Letter Adventure. The sad thing was I somehow ended up spraying the back of the game with hairspray (or spray starch cant remember) and never played it again. Now it spends it's time in my draw waiting to get framed.

Nifarious

Mar 15, 2010
25. Played since I can remember. Chuck E Cheese's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles had me jumping up and down as I played to the point of dripping sweat.
And here I am today, playing games that pump me so full of adrenaline that sometimes I drip sweat down my armpits...
Wow, that sure makes me sound like a sweaty guy!

hyperhammy

Jan 4, 2010
My first game ever was worms on the original ps1...
Actually no, I liked pressing buttons by the time I was one... so that counts.

Nayru

Aug 18, 2010
19... I was about 2 when I first started playing games on my Big bro and sis' Amiga. Nostalgia!
I think the first legitimate game I played was on the PC with the Sims and on the Snes with Zelda: A link to the past!

ahh.. them were the days :)