How old are you guys?

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
Ragsnstitches said:
23, though people often say I'm an old man in a young mans body. Not sure what to make of that. When I grow a beard I look about 30.

I might add that you are giving a lot of stupid people a pass by that logic. Should try what I do and assume everyone is stupid until proven otherwise. It will compliment your cynical nature like butter on toast.
I already consider just about everybody I meet to be stupid, and I'm rarely disappointed, I just don't consider them 'kids'.

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
Going on 20 (FUCK, I'M OLD!); still look about 16 :D
Guffe said:
Already turned this year so in March next year 22.
yeah...
YOU'RE OLD!
thesilentman said:
I'm 15 and I now feel very, very young. Thanks guys.
YOU'RE OLD!
AusGamer44 said:
God,I'm so fucking old.When did THAT happen?I have clothes that are older than you guys.
Do I win 'oldest fart on here' award?
I'm also female.I've yet to meet another female my age who games.'sniffs'
Anyone?
Well, at least you're not 50.

Used to play WoW with a couple going on 70. THAT'S old.

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Sonicron said:
Baldry said:
Sonicron said:
25. Not ancient, mind you, but I already get plenty of "Geez I'm old" moments.
A few weeks ago I was in this second-hand store, and while I was browsing old games some kids came in; they started rifling through the merch, and proceeded to pick up a SNES, regarding it with great interest. ... And then one of the tykes said, "I thought this was the games corner, why do they have this weird printer lying around over here?" And I flipped my shit right then and there. xD
They actually said that...I don't know what I would do if I saw that happen...I hope you smacked some sense into him...With words, I don't condone kiddy violence.
Yeah, with words. I'm not a violent person. Basically I started raging about them not knowing what a SNES is and that they should stop making me feel ancient and calcified. And yes, in response I got the "Why is the kookie old guy yelling at us" look from all three of them. xD
Personally I love these moments if you're successful and you manage to teach a person something or make them buy something better...Otherwise you just seem crazy which is a whole new kind of fun!

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Baldry said:
Personally I love these moments if you're successful and you manage to teach a person something or make them buy something better...Otherwise you just seem crazy which is a whole new kind of fun!
Well then, oh happy day - I succeeded in both. xD

rayman56

Mar 14, 2012
thesilentman said:
I'm 15 and I now feel very, very young. Thanks guys.
You can still say that you're older than me. I'm only 13 and just entering High School.

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
19 here. I'll be 20 in February. So not the youngest guy here, but definitely on the younger end.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
SL33TBL1ND said:
Not too young for us Aussies over here!

But seriously, folks, I'm 18.
Well it is legal where I live, but it's just gross to think about and something I wouldn't do.

Musette

Pacifist Percussionist
Apr 19, 2010
Turned 19 this month, and entering my second year of college, doesn't seem like an unusual age on these forums.

Chemical Alia

Feb 1, 2011
I just turned 30 in June. In my head, when I think of people born in the late 80s and 90s, I still automatically envision them as toddlers. I guess I'm not really around a lot of younger people outside of the internet v:

shogunblade

Apr 13, 2009
I'm 22. I think the shocker about me is that I understand most 80s and 70s cultural references that I'm fairly certain some 80s kids would be surprised that the person they were talking to was actually born in 1990.

This is all speculation, of course, I remember a lot of 90s things that people my age don't even know about/ remember.

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
AusGamer44 said:
God,I'm so fucking old.When did THAT happen?I have clothes that are older than you guys.
Do I win 'oldest fart on here' award?
Nope a few people are older then 45.

Well i am only 34 and been a gamer for as long as i remember

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
Currently feeling like I'm in a 88 years old body. So I'll go with that, I'm 88.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Dags90 said:
Too young for me, bro. That seems like a reasonable standard I guess. Too young to fuck, thus "damn kids".

For the record, I'm 22. There are polls on here somewhere, if only there was a high throughput way to find age threads with polls.
You and the OP have the same age-difference as my GF and I but hey, some people get weird about people under 18 years old.

---

I'm 24 but I think I stopped aging around 19 or 20 and may be mentally regressing to the age of Ash in Pokemon. Then I realize I'm driving to work and not spending every other waking moment gaming. 17 year old: you're only a 'damned kid' if you act like it. Not every teen is one of those composed 'you-act-too-old-for-your-age' kind of people for me to like them but...hm...well if you're a guy maybe. No offense meant.

Now with age aside, how about sex and location? That's how this normally goes after all...Male and Maryland (USA)