How would gamers hell be like?

Leole

Jul 24, 2010
All games, all consoles, best pc ever, best TV, they are all just sitting there, in front of you, but you have no arms and no legs.

The only thing you can do is see how they accumulate dust. And after a certain amount of time, a kid comes up, and starts playing each and every game poorly, not getting pass the first level, yelling "THIS IS BULLSHIT" because he doesn't know how to play the game, and breaks the disk in your face. Also, his voice is very high-pitched, has no patience, won't listen to what you say, and the only curse word he knows is "Bullshit" and "Noob"

How's that for hell?

Angry Camel

Mar 21, 2011
Alternating between Superman 64, 3D Sonic and Castlevania games, Resident Evil 1 and 2, Ninja Gaiden from the old arcade days and Mindjack. All the quality is at the minimum possible, the control pads have severe delay issues and the sound is either off or too loud. Also, you always have itchy eyes and Cerebral Palsy.

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
All the hardest game boss battles, forever, and ever, this would be hell not only to beat, but you would be pissed for all eternity.

lolokitten

Nov 18, 2009
You have updates for every single game you try to play and it would take weeks before it can finish. As soon as it gets to 99%, someone trips on the power cord and you would have to restart the download again.

Hugga_Bear

May 13, 2010
The most beautiful gaming PC of all time, running the highest capabilities ever seen on a beautiful screen which is so crystal clear it feels real. A wonderfully comfortable gaming chair replete with snack and drinks access.
One, small caveat. You can only sit in this chair while you play the game, no access to it's comfort or goodies otherwise.

Oh and the game is ET. Yes that ET. It's all you can play.

Gudrests

Mar 29, 2010
Booze Zombie said:
Patrick Young said:
That would be awesome my imagination would take over.
That's the problem with Hells, they have to be personal or they don't work.
Ya know...unless we go with the basic Burn everyone rule...That hell might be pretty shitty

Wushu Panda

Jul 4, 2011
You play online games but are forced to use dial up. Every time you die you have to watch a Dane Cook special.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
you're in a room with the most powerful computer in the room, food, drinks no money and half life 3. and the disk breaks when you put it in, and you cant order another or play any other games.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Yosharian said:
Overlord93 said:
Not long ago i watched this rewiew http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIuQoK-5LC4
And it got me thinking, imagine if you had to play German simulators for eternity?(excluding mildly fun Demolition Company)
Or is there something even worse?
Being forced to play Spore over and over
Me gusta
What I loved spore :3

YOur tied to a chair in a room with Bobby Kotik

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Revenge Revisited said:
DrStupid87 said:
You have nothing to play but Big Rigs for all eternity.
Damn I was gonna say that.
The horror of Big Rigs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB1zWEhgrLs
I would post this one but ah well.

Unrelated: I violently hate you ad capatcha.

Eyebiter

Jan 10, 2009
Being forced to play Battlecruiser 3000AD from now until the end of time - with the games creator Derek Smart standing over your shoulder reminding you how "great" the game is...

DarklordKyo

Nov 22, 2009
Didn't Stolen Pixels discuss this in one of their strips? (that said, maybe somewhere wherein every game you have to play is an LJN game).

Jan 27, 2011
You have a bunch of games, but when you put them in, they're all really buggy versions of the game, and loading screens take forever, and sometimes freeze while loading so you don't know if it's loading or crashed.

Also, the text is unlocalized or badly translated, your controllers are broken, and every time you make good progress, the power is cut. And your save files get deleted randomly every once in a while. And you have a crappy black and white TV.

....why yes, I AM a game tester! How did you know?

Mark Lambert

Jun 22, 2011
aegix drakan said:
You have a bunch of games, but when you put them in, they're all really buggy versions of the game, and loading screens take forever, and sometimes freeze while loading so you don't know if it's loading or crashed.

Also, the text is unlocalized or badly translated, your controllers are broken, and every time you make good progress, the power is cut.
So basically it would be like every game was made by Bethesda.

Tarkinor

Mar 2, 2010
Being allowed to play any game in existence that you want, but every minute, a five minute section of dialogue from the same person who did Other M's Samus that has nothing to do with the game you were playing. And not only is it impossible to skip, if you don't listen to it in its entirety, it resets. And you cannot continue playing your game even if you turned off the console and turned it back on.

That my friends. That would be gamer hell.