How would you feel having a Symbiote?

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Loop Stricken said:
locke said:
I would keep it even if it did make me bad.

I mean, super powers.
This, essentially. Hell, I think I'd likely end up more like Carnage than Venom; none of this dual persona crap.
^^^I'll add my dittos to this. But good god, I'd cause more carnage than Carnage. I'd fully embrace it and become a wicked, terribly, HORRIBLE creature of rage and hatred.

The trigger that would set off untold amounts of destruction: road rage. Good god do I have some road rage...but I can't help it if my city is full of fucking retards that can't drive! "I'm topping out at thirty fucking five on an on-ramp to a highway that has a 65 mph speed limit. Yeah, that seems reasonable, I'm kinda hoping I get rear-ended anyways." "Oh, I need to get off on that exit but because I'm a fucking jackass I've been in the far lane from the exit and now there's no room for me to come across. Fuck it, I'll just cut across 3 fucking lanes of traffic to get on the exit rather than paying for the consequences of my previous jackassery and getting off at the next exit and doing the U-Turn of shame."

Seriously, I often find myself fantasizing about having telekinesis powerful enough to just slap assholes off the road. I figure if I had a symbiote, it would feed off my road rage and there would be much...MUCH devastation.

My weakness would be car horns, but that'd just send me into even more of a killing frenzy. >:3

SonOfVoorhees

Aug 3, 2011
NightmareLuna said:
Honestly, I would not like a Goa'uld symbiote living inside my head. Maybe a Tokra one if he stayed away and let me do all the controling...

But the costumes are bad though... Can' I wear normal clothes instead? :(
Against the rules. Every Goa'uld symbiote comes packaged with a history book for you to chose what your costume is based on. lol

broadbandaddict

Jun 12, 2010
I would so take the Spiderman style symbiote in a heartbeat. It would be amazing, I would be a good evil, killing mostly those who deserved it.

If we are talking any symbiotic relationship with something I would rather have the Crysis nanosuit version 2. The thing can protect you from almost anything, lets you throw/punch/kick/whatever stuff really hard, run super fast, and turn invisible. Not only that but it heals you and makes you into a perfect soldier. That sounds like fun.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
idodo35 said:
Sean Hollyman said:
I'd be fine with it, as long as I didn't have to be bad lol. I'd be a superhero
the symbiot will make you do what ever the hell it wants thats half the premiss if you cant have a symbiot without that risk...

OT: i will fill guilty if ill do a really bad things but if offered id take the risk...

btw OP you seem to really like venom if you do i highly recomend you to check out the ongoing venom series going out now its really good! but its already 15 issues in... so i recomend you to try and get the previous issues (you can skip 6-8 cause they are tie ins to some event) to get the full story...
Eh, never really read much comics.
Is it too late to start?

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
TheBobmus said:
I would feel confused, as I have no fucking clue what a symbiote is in this context. I thought we were gonna discuss the idea of living symbiotically as a species, such as our relationship with some bacteria.
Don't worry, you're not alone in that. I had to read some of the thread to figure out what was being talked about..

I have no idea how someone can just throw down the word symbiote without context and expect it to be self explanatory that the topic is about spider man. But, apparently that happened somehow, so maybe it's just us.

The Crazy Legs

Nov 11, 2011
Yes. With a capital Y. Because it's at the beginning of the sentence.

I've really got nothing to lose if I were to get corrupted by a Symbiote, and if I were to fuck everyone up, I would fuck EVERYONE up. Well, America, I think I'm done tormenting you! Now to go destroy every single middle eastern country! WITH NO IMMEDIATE CONSEQUENCES!

The world would have to unite to fight me, and then, when it's all over, I would rule the world and order Half-Life 2 Episode 3 to be released. Under punishment of being forced to watch The Room.

keserak

Aug 21, 2009
This is a stupid thread.

The answer is obviously yes.

If I had one, the Taur'i will have interfered with my plans for the last time.

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
Sean Hollyman said:
idodo35 said:
Sean Hollyman said:
the symbiot will make you do what ever the hell it wants thats half the premiss if you cant have a symbiot without that risk...

OT: i will fill guilty if ill do a really bad things but if offered id take the risk...

btw OP you seem to really like venom if you do i highly recomend you to check out the ongoing venom series going out now its really good! but its already 15 issues in... so i recomend you to try and get the previous issues (you can skip 6-8 cause they are tie ins to some event) to get the full story...
Is it too late to start?
its never to late to start reading comics!
if you want to read the ongoing you should probably just buy them in trades
the set up for the siries is this the venom simbyot was captured by the goverment and now flash thompson (the bully from peters class who became a war hero and lost his legs) works for them using venom for missions and thats all you need to know going into venom #1 (you can see more on venoms wikipidia page) its a great read and is one of my favorate running siries... so if you like venom this is a nice read even on its own you can buy the first volume on amazon (new for around 13$ hardcover) or in your local comics shop... :D

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
idodo35 said:
Sean Hollyman said:
idodo35 said:
Sean Hollyman said:

Is it too late to start?
the set up for the siries is this the venom simbyot was captured by the goverment and now flash thompson (the bully from peters class who became a war hero and lost his legs) works for them using venom for missions and thats all you need to know going into venom #1 (you can see more on venoms wikipidia page) its a great read and is one of my favorate running siries... so if you like venom this is a nice read even on its own you can buy the first volume on amazon (new for around 13$ hardcover) or in your local comics shop... :D
Comics are quite hard to come by here in Wales :/

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
Sean Hollyman said:
idodo35 said:
Sean Hollyman said:
idodo35 said:
Sean Hollyman said:

Is it too late to start?
well i live in israel and even we have 3 shop (in the entire country but they are all within half an hour drive from my house/10 from my school) so i dout you dont have any (check comicbook locator...) if not you can always order from amazon/ebay/whatever...

MartianWarMachine

Neon-pink cyber-kitty
Dec 10, 2010
I think I'd rather have cybernetic enhancements than a symbiote. They're too fleshy and organic. Which I hate. Now, if I could have what Doctor Doom has, in the film, then...

SEXTON HALE

Apr 12, 2012
I think it would be kind of cool!
Depending on whether or not whatever you have leeching off of you is life threatning or just along for the ride it would be intresting.
Plus you always have a friend close by in a time of need to talk to!

Chairman Miaow

CBA to change avatar
Nov 18, 2009
I thought you meant Goa'uld at first and I was all like HELL NAW! Although I would have one if I could get it removed and still use all that funky tech.

Chairman Miaow

CBA to change avatar
Nov 18, 2009
The Crazy Legs said:

I've really got nothing to lose if I were to get corrupted by a Symbiote, and if I were to fuck everyone up, I would fuck EVERYONE up. Well, America, I think I'm done tormenting you! Now to go destroy every single middle eastern country! WITH NO IMMEDIATE CONSEQUENCES!

The world would have to unite to fight me, and then, when it's all over, I would rule the world and order Half-Life 2 Episode 3 to be released. Under punishment of being forced to watch The Room.
You are tearing me apart Lisa!

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
idodo35 said:
Sean Hollyman said:
idodo35 said:
Sean Hollyman said:
idodo35 said:
Sean Hollyman said:

Is it too late to start?
well i live in israel and even we have 3 shop (in the entire country but they are all within half an hour drive from my house/10 from my school) so i dout you dont have any (check comicbook locator...) if not you can always order from amazon/ebay/whatever...
Yeah I may try Amazon, when I get cash :)

The Crazy Legs

Nov 11, 2011
Chairman Miaow said:
The Crazy Legs said:

Ha. You clearly know your movies. I salute your bravery for watching said movie.

Chairman Miaow

CBA to change avatar
Nov 18, 2009
The Crazy Legs said:
Chairman Miaow said:
The Crazy Legs said:

Ha. You clearly know your movies. I salute your bravery for watching said movie.
That is bullshit, I did not finish it, I did naaaaht. It was far too painful.

The Crazy Legs

Nov 11, 2011
Chairman Miaow said:
The Crazy Legs said:
Chairman Miaow said:
The Crazy Legs said:

That is bullshit, I did not finish it, I did naaaaht. It was far too painful.
Nonetheless, managed to make it that far. Most could not even dream of making it that far without their heads exploding. I salute you and your (I'm assuming) not-exploded head.