How would you go?

Goenitz

Jul 22, 2008
Hatman Jam post=18.68304.624216 said:
I feel obligated to deliver the standard "ridiculous, outlandish death scenario" like several other respectable posters in this topic. Let's see...

How about... whilst engaging in a 5-way with 4 beautiful women of various cultures, I am hit by a meteor that flew from the battlefield of a heavenly duel between two powerful deities. The news of my death is heard about the world. The following day the newspaper headlines read: "The Most Astonishing Death in World History, Four Women Witness Event, Remain Unscathed".

But on a more realistic note: I'd like to have died while living a full life with the people I respect and love close to me.
Im with you, except it would be a 6-way and they would all be Jenna Jameson.

Hatman Jam

Apr 21, 2008
Khell_Sennet post=18.68304.624352 said:
I want to die in my bed at 113 years old, from heart failure after blowing my load into a hot 18-year-old for the ninth time that night.

Riding down to earth on the back of a nuke like in Dr. Strangelove comes a close second.
Ten gallon hat optional?

kenji8055

May 28, 2008
Id like something explosive as a pyromaniac and cynic I'd appreciate the irony in my last moments

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
Hatman Jam post=18.68304.624361 said:
Khell_Sennet post=18.68304.624352 said:
I want to die in my bed at 113 years old, from heart failure after blowing my load into a hot 18-year-old for the ninth time that night.

Riding down to earth on the back of a nuke like in Dr. Strangelove comes a close second.
Ten gallon hat optional?
Perhaps. Screaming "YEE-HAW!" isn't. Not really, anyway, in that situation.

jalpotato

Aug 13, 2008
I've actually given this a lot of thought in the past, and after making a name for myself as a dangerous pyromaniac and chemistry enthusiast I came to the conclusion that I will die in a blazing inferno that erupts from some catastrophic accident during some experiment in my super secret laboratory. The shock wave from the blast shall be heard across the world and nothing shall remain but ashes. Of course I will be the only casualty cause then I'd be looked down on as a murderer as opposed to a great scientist.

Lazzi

Apr 12, 2008
I want to die of old age. Be like 87 and have my first great grand child born.

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
Ideally? I'd like to go toboganing off the top of Mount Everest. It would hurt like hell but the last words anyone ever heard me speak would be

"WEEEEE! OWW FUCK! (as I hit some sharp rock)"

That or, if I ever get a terminal illness, I intend to piss off as many people as I can and hopefully I'll get killed by an angry mob.

Jolly Madness

Mar 21, 2008
Killing zombies isn't a good death since you'll probably arise not long afterwards. Dying while making an olympic record or something could be funny. Or... become a lich! You'd be theoretically dead and the benefit of crazy evil (then deposit the item you bound your soul to in a Swiss bank account).

Jerakal

Aug 30, 2007
I would want to die in the most gloriously honorable way possible, but only if it would ensure that I was remembered as a hero for the rest of eternity.

slowpoke219

Jun 30, 2008
If I have to die, I'm gonna leave this world the same way I came into it. Kicking, screaming, and covered in blood.

patente101

Aug 12, 2008
Alone. While I want to live as long as possible, death does not scare me. What I don't want is to make people I love cry about it. I'd feel like a complete asshole.

The Iron Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
Falling out of a plane from really high up (as high up as planes can go) over some particularly picturesque countryside, like the Norwegian Fjords or something.
"Aw crap... well at least it looks pretty"
I would also not mind being amused to death.

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
Jump out of a plane intercept a nuke, disarm it, Message back "It was my honour to die for freedom" then crash with the bomb, it doesn't go off and i become a national hero.

(die instantly, no slow death)

Edit: Gonna rip off PurpleRain.

While wearing a top hat, or a pimp hat (big floppy fedora)

Double Edit: Dancing atop a zeppelin as it crashes, probably to an old rock song, crashing into a monument of myself as some sort of deep message.

INF1NIT3 D00M

Aug 14, 2008
I want to be remembered the way achilles was remembered, even THOUSANDS of years after he died he called it, everyone who takes greek studies knows his name and he is synonymous with the battle of troy. He said he would be remembered for all time, and he is the embodiment of human heroism, believed to be invincible and he practically won the war for the greeks.

Immediately after I die though, or even before if I feel like it, so long as enough of me is left, I want to (no joke) be airdropped from one of those planes the military uses to airdrop paratroopers into the biggest volcano on earth (If I am still alive when Im dropped I would be in a cage fighting genetically altered white tigers) and as Im falling my favorite bad would record a song about me and as soon as the song is done being recorded it will be released as a solo track for free on iTunes for everyone to enjoy so keep your eyes open for my epic tale and keep me remembered like achilles. meanwhile I will try to earn this awesome death ceremony.

Somethingironic

Jul 5, 2008
When I'm exactly 100 years old, (on my birthday) I'm heading up north with naught but a combat knife, finding the biggest most grisly (lol) Kodiak bear I can find, and charge it head on, entering a massive battle of mortal kombat. Nobody would know my fate...

If I won, then I'd go do something like have a 9some while skydiving without a parachute while Oding on every drug imaginable... (Think IV bags of heroin, a joint the size of a cucumber, a mountain of cocaine like scarface, etc)

PurpleRain

Dec 2, 2007
Should the title read 'How will you go'? I mean, we're not dead yet. Would signifies that we're already dead.

Anyway:

Making love to Jennifer Hawkins, will fighting UndeadNinjaRaptors, wearing a tophat.