how would you like to die?

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
Doctor Strangelove has already shown the world the most awesome way to day:

Riding a falling nuclear bomb rodeo-style while laughing and yelling like a maniac.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
Doctor Strangelove has already shown the world the most awesome way to die:

Riding a falling nuclear bomb rodeo-style while laughing and yelling like a maniac.

EDIT: Dammit! An option to remove your own posts would be nice.

TheHermit

Nov 30, 2009
I would love to die saving some one else, my last moments would be filled with no regret and I'd be able to die at peace if that were to happen.

avelmen1889

Dec 30, 2008
i would want to die be being stepped on by an elephant while having sex with triplet blond cheerleaders.
bonus point for any one who gets the reference.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Irode said:
Killed by the Wii controller so i can prove its too dangerous and sue them for everything they have!
How will you sue them when you're dead?? o_O
On Topic: In a lightsaber battle with my opponent wielding 2 lightsabers and me wielding a staff!!!

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
Defending Metropolis from Doomsday. Of course I'd get resurected later, but still...

Rylingo

Aug 13, 2008
I want to drive off the cliffs of mohair

In a DeLorien filled to the bring with TNT with the ACDC song playing in the background at the age of 99..

Lacsapix

Apr 16, 2010
A .50 caliber bullet, It can tear your limbs off if your hit in the chest your body will be unidentable, Your dead before the pain-impulses reach your brain from the chest. It's a very very fast and painless death.

Am I to exited?

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
Dying for my country in some sort of heroic move. Since I'm trying to be a fighter pilot, maybe doing like that pilot did in Red Dawn. 5 against 1, takes down 4 before being shot down :) Then proceeds to kick some butt on the ground! And probably die down there trying to do some move I saw on TV. =(

Soviet Steve

May 23, 2009
I'd like to pass away quietly in my sleep having reached old age, contributed to society and lived a long, happy life with my significant other.

ty12004

Feb 24, 2009
I want to die with the knowledge I did something good..
So dying in a nova torpedo explosion while taking the spyglass with me.. +Freelancer reference

Irode

Jan 18, 2010
Guffe said:
Irode said:
Killed by the Wii controller so i can prove its too dangerous and sue them for everything they have!
How will you sue them when you're dead?? o_O
Noooo you did it wrong, your supposed to say "Haha I see what you did their"
:D

Lord Devius

Aug 5, 2010
Into its fortune bestowed
Marvel and let it explode!
To the inferno we go

Detonate the sun
And soar into the supernova

Now it has begun
A solar mass undone

Relevant parts bolded.

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
I wouldn't like to die, actually. If I must, let it be on the field of battle, thwarting the denizens of evil equipped with only my trusty blade, and the power of my unwavering dedication to virtuous honor...

...that or snu snu.

ReaperzXIII

Jan 3, 2010
In a blaze of glory, heroically defending the girl I have just mounted from some bad guys after I have lived my life to the fullest (around 70-75), me by myself taking several of them out using guns and CQB with a combat knife. Just as I take out the last guy I get shot in the stomach by him, he dies first and I get a few minutes to talk to the girl, say something badass then die.

Its the only way a real man should go out.

That or an epic battle to the death for my honour and to protect my legacy when I am 70-75 (don't want to die young).

slightly evil

Feb 18, 2010
one massive explosion, and I mean massive, like a nuke or something*. I'd like it to be painless, so lets go the whole way here, totally vaporized would be cool, or I'd settle for spontaneous combustion if it interupted somebody's day. I don't like the glory idea, I'd just like to fuck with people
*from close by, or my eyes would be burnt out and I'd miss everything