How WW3 is going to happen

Megalodon

May 14, 2010
Bobular said:
Islamic countries are basically like commies, they both want to see their religion fill the world. They have also set up so called 'no go zones' in many European countries such as the UK and Sweden.
Eh? Why single out the UK and Sweden? France and Germany both have larger Muslim populations, and most of Europe has had their 'Muslims do awful things' headlines.

As for 'no go zones' they're always a thing. When I went to New York with School in my teens, we were specifically warned 'don't go to Harlem, you're white, that's a bad idea'. Would that make New York a 'black city'? No it wouldn't. You can find ethnic minority dominated ghetto areas in most, if not all, first world cities (not to mention scummy areas with non-ethnic minority populations). Hell, even by the standards of the online anti-Muslim types, Belgium and France are as bad as your examples, so why isn't most of Europe coloured green?

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010
Here's the solution to all of this; we should all just eject Green from the earth.

Blue and Red had a nice little stalemate going on for half a century until Green started messing around, spreading its toxicity everywhere. We get rid of the toxicity and they get to be with their Green Deity?, it's a win-win!

Bobular

Oct 7, 2009
bluegate said:
Here's the solution to all of this; we should all just eject Green from the earth.

Blue and Red had a nice little stalemate going on for half a century until Green started messing around, spreading its toxicity everywhere. We get rid of the toxicity and they get to be with their Green Deity?, it's a win-win!

You would say that bluegate.

PsychedelicDiamond

Wild at Heart and weird on top
Legacy
Jan 30, 2011
Those penguins feel really strongly about putting the means of production into the hands of the workers, I tell you.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Okay, so I would rather mess with maps than work on my math final while I've got a headache.

I subdivided rebellious provinces, got rid of the transparency effect cuz it made some of those provinces look bad, and I got rid of the borders for the countries in power blocs to look more like Bob's photoshop messes.

Ugicywapih

May 15, 2014
PsychedelicDiamond said:
Those penguins feel really strongly about putting the means of production into the hands of the workers, I tell you.
I'm betting it's the Hoff crabs.

Communists are all about the revolutions, right?

Hoff crabs hang around the undersea volcanic vents, where they let bacteria grow on their chest hair. Later, they comb that chest hair and eat the bacteria up - surely revolting enough for a Party membership!

In fact, I suspect some penguins are reactionaries. You can't really trust something called an "emperor penguin" with upholding the dictatorship of the proletariat.

MonsterCrit

Feb 17, 2015
WW3 is unlikely to happen. REason. Because after 2 of them, pretty much every country figured how to avoid them. Namely, do not allow yourself to bedragged into ssomeone'ese's war. That's sorta the key. Every country will likely let the two major combatants fight it out then, nick a few pieces here and there when the whole thing is winding down.

WHat people learned from the last 2 workld wars is that the losers lose and the winners seldom actually gain anything.

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010
SupahEwok said:
Okay, so I would rather mess with maps than work on my math final while I've got a headache.

I subdivided rebellious provinces, got rid of the transparency effect cuz it made some of those provinces look bad, and I got rid of the borders for the countries in power blocs to look more like Bob's photoshop messes.
I know you're trying to mimic Bob's "photoshop messes", but now it looks like you just fired up Paint and used the Fill Bucket a bunch, your previous maps looked better. 🙌

Bobular said:
You would say that bluegate.
Snap! They're onto me!

Pseudonym

Legacy
Feb 26, 2014
Country
Nederland
I am glad that thourough analysis has prevailed. All hail Bobular, the mastermind of geopolitics.

Oct 12, 2011
Ugicywapih said:
PsychedelicDiamond said:
I'm betting it's the Hoff crabs.

Communists are all about the revolutions, right?

Hoff crabs hang around the undersea volcanic vents, where they let bacteria grow on their chest hair. Later, they comb that chest hair and eat the bacteria up - surely revolting enough for a Party membership!

In fact, I suspect some penguins are reactionaries. You can't really trust something called an "emperor penguin" with upholding the dictatorship of the proletariat.
Ah, but EVERY single penguin is an "emperor", thus symbolizing the undiluted dictatorship of the proletariat. The penguins are the only true communists left!

Lil devils x_v1legacy

More Lego Goats Please!
May 17, 2011
Bobular said:
I'm not sure if this should go into here or R&P. If some mod thinks this is more a R&P discussion then I'm happy to have it moved.

[hr]

So I've been thinking about how WW3 is most likely to happen, I've given it a lot of thought and come up with what experts[footnote]Experts here referring to me, obviously.[/footnote] believe is the most likely way WW3 will start and most likely how it will go. [timer=06/06/2024 11:36 AM GMT]

First up, I've done some maps to show why exactly the war will happen. Note: You can right click and select view image to see the maps bigger.
[hr]
Here we can see in red all the countries that can be considered communists. Some people may be wondering why Syria is in red here, but thats just because Syria can be considered a part of Russia for all purposes of this war.

So what we know about communists is that they want the whole world to become communist in a workers revolution that will last a thousand years. This is already a problem for world piece as the filthy commies will stop at nothing to force this revolution on everyone.
[hr]
Next up we have the capitalist countries in blue.

Capitalists will do anything for money, this is a fact, and this includes pointless wars to inflate their already over inflated military spending. Capitalists have no thought of the long term, only chasing after what will make them money now and live by what they call 'Rules of Acquisition'. Unfortunately for world piece rule 34 is 'War is good for business'.

The capitalist overlords do not care if they go to war as they know it will be their wage slaves that do all the dying whilst they just see higher profits.
[hr]
Speaking of profits, next we come to the Islamic countries in green. You can see with this map that Saudi Arabia has switched from blue to green, this is because whilst they are very money driven they also are one of the world leaders in crazy religious rules.

Islamic countries are basically like commies, they both want to see their religion fill the world. They have also set up so called 'no go zones' in many European countries such as the UK and Sweden.
[hr]
We can see now that these three factions are all filled in that at the start the communists and the Muslims both have an advantage over the capitalists as they are mostly clumped together for warmth and mutual protection whilst the capitalists are spread all over the world and isolated from each other.

[hr]

So, do you agree with the set up so far[footnote]I know you all agree with it, I'm just asking to be polite[/footnote]? Do you have predictions about how it is going to go[footnote]I know none of you are experts like me, but it could be fun to see how none-experts think it will go[/footnote]?
Did you seriously put Iran, Saudia Arabia and Israel on the same team?!! Exactly how is THAT supposed to work?!

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
CaitSeith said:
"Here we can see in red all the countries that can be considered communists."

*Red-marks France and Ireland*

Call of Duty: Ghosts had a more believable enemy-faction scenario.

"Next up we have the capitalist countries in blue"

*Leaves almost all Latin-America blank*

Oh, God! I can't take it! This map is so bad that I can't stop laughing! If Activision didn't had decided to stop putting campaigns in Call of Duty, I'd had suggested them to hire you.
Well, Sweden is apparently Islamic despite compromising all of 1.4% of the population(as opposed to the 63% of the population who are marked as "Church of Sweden".) That's a powerful 1.4%. Normally it just donates the uber-rich who influence lawmakers but here it's apparently muslims.

I'm also amused by Antarctica being a "Commie" Country despite not actually comprising of any nations at all and inhabited by a couple thousand researchers from numerous different countries across the globe.

And apparently half of Africa and all of South America are unpopulated and can just suck it.

Can we add some purple countries for balance? I don't know, countries that drink tea instead of coffee and thus are run by shapeshifting reptiles?

Bobular

Oct 7, 2009
Lil devils x said:
Did you seriously put Iran, Saudia Arabia and Israel on the same team?!! Exactly how is THAT supposed to work?!
If you zoom in Israel should still be white[footnote]Unless I miss-clicked when filling in.[/footnote].

And as we all know, the Islamic world can be largely considered a hive mind, that's why its OK to naturally assume all Muslims are terrorists and none of them have ever condemned any terrorist acts and why they only go after none Muslims, never each other.

Bobular

Oct 7, 2009
Dalisclock said:
CaitSeith said:
"Here we can see in red all the countries that can be considered communists."

*Red-marks France and Ireland*

Call of Duty: Ghosts had a more believable enemy-faction scenario.

"Next up we have the capitalist countries in blue"

*Leaves almost all Latin-America blank*

Oh, God! I can't take it! This map is so bad that I can't stop laughing! If Activision didn't had decided to stop putting campaigns in Call of Duty, I'd had suggested them to hire you.
Well, Sweden is apparently Islamic despite compromising all of 1.4% of the population(as opposed to the 63% of the population who are marked as "Church of Sweden".) That's a powerful 1.4%. Normally it just donates the uber-rich who influence lawmakers but here it's apparently muslims.

I'm also amused by Antarctica being a "Commie" Country despite not actually comprising of any nations at all and inhabited by a couple thousand researchers from numerous different countries across the globe.

And apparently half of Africa and all of South America are unpopulated and can just suck it.

Can we add some purple countries for balance? I don't know, countries that drink tea instead of coffee and thus are run by shapeshifting reptiles?
We're only at the 'Prelude to War' stage at the moment. These are the factions that matter at this point.

Also as Sweden goes, here is some undeniable proof that Sweden is soon to be controlled by the Muslims: [link]http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/03/17/nearly-half-residents-swedish-no-go-zones-feel-unsafe-dark[/link].

SEE! This isn't just me pulling theories out of my arse! I'm using actual research and fact finding to come to the most accurate prediction possible.

Lil devils x_v1legacy

More Lego Goats Please!
May 17, 2011
Bobular said:
Lil devils x said:
If you zoom in Israel should still be white[footnote]Unless I miss-clicked when filling in.[/footnote].

And as we all know, the Islamic world can be largely considered a hive mind, that's why its OK to naturally assume all Muslims are terrorists and none of them have ever condemned any terrorist acts and why they only go after none Muslims, never each other.
Um.. WHAT?! They are always fighting one another. Terrorists have killed more Muslims than any other group on earth. Saudi Arabia would only want nukes to be able to nuke Iran. What is this madness you speak of?!

Bobular

Oct 7, 2009
Lil devils x said:
Bobular said:
Lil devils x said:

Um.. WHAT?! They are always fighting one another. Terrorists have killed more Muslims than any other group on earth. Saudi Arabia would only want nukes to be able to nuke Iran. What is this madness you speak of?!
Madness?

They called Cassandra mad too when she predicted the moon was full of cheese! But we all know its made of cheddar today because we've been there and brought it back to feed the starving children of Africa. We will all be sorry when my prophesy comes to pass and the world is engulfed in this Third World War, all because people called me mad.

Naldan

You Are Interested. Certainly.
Feb 25, 2015
Germany starting the war? Do you know anything about the state of the German army's equipment? ;D

It may be enough for France, but that's a given.

We have 4 working jets. 4. Out of a 120 or so. 90 tanks. 0 submarines. Our main rifles bent after a bit of shooting even though I personally really, really liked it. We have lots of HMGs as far as I am aware but most plebs are unable to even wield them properly for 30 KMs. Our trucks and "jeeps" are way older than me, at least every second drill seargent I had had a suspicious, heavy Russian accent, we had to support walls in our camps with wood for them not to collapse and destroy the building and the food gave me constant diarrhea for months.

We have an army for show. Nothing more.

Yes, I'm aware of this not being meant seriously but it's just funny to me that coincidentally it finally comes to light, over years, that we have nothing more than about 250.000 people playing sh00t in the woods, if they're lucky. Since bullets are expensive and every single one has to be registered and monitored, btw.