Humanity will be destroyed in approximately 3 hours

Anchupom

In it for the Pub Club cookies
Apr 15, 2009
dorkette1990 said:
I would try falling and missing the ground - that seems worthwhile, and everyone would be too busy to think I was a lunatic...
Or maybe I'd just lay around and complain how I wasn't notified of this, despite the fact that it was surely voted on and posted without anyone on Earth opposing the proposition...
ahem.
Hahaaa! Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference! You've gone up in my mental notebook.

Lexxi64

Aug 10, 2010
I would GET TO DA CHOPPA!, and have a nice little fly around. Then, a bit of sex (or alot), and then sleep.

Jaime_Wolf

Jul 17, 2009
Find a nice place to settle down far from the rest of humanity. Shouldn't be hard if there's such a large extinction event. Might bring friends and some family, but maintain a contingency location in case things turn sour with the group.

Preparation for the zombie apocalypse is remarkably applicable to almost any major disaster with potentially dangerous beings, even humans. And humans even have the decency to stay dead.

darklordtim

Dec 8, 2010
in 3hrs many things will happen first i would gather all the weapons in my house ( kitanas short swords daggers ninja stars and a custom made batliff) and kill those i dont like and those who dont like and attack me. after that is done i would have about an 1hr and 30 min left at that time i would begin rapeing all females that i like and even the ones that look good would be raped then if i have any time left when im done i would continue to kill people

monkey_man

Jul 5, 2009
Take off all clothes and jump of a very high building. or out of an helicopter. screaming OH NO EVERYONE CAN SEE MY BUM. which is odd because I live in the Netherlands.
Fr said:
anc[is]Check to see if HL2 ep 3 is out yet.
half life 2 ep 3 coming out in four hours.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Dyp100

Jul 14, 2009
Sun Flash said:
I shall put the kettle on, Keep Calm and Carry On. It's the British thing to do.

*buffers monocle*

Anyone for a spot of Cricket?
Knowing sods law, you'd probably find that last feather just before...

WELL OP, what do you think it'd do? I mean seriously, asking this question is just waiting for da "blood, sex, drugs, rock and roll!"

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
Sit back and watch the fireworks. Every one else here is providing plenty of entertainment for me to just watch.

Nagisa94

Oct 12, 2010
Well, I'd get a glass of wine, blast Por Ti Volare, and think back over the wonderful sixteen years I have lived.

CharrHearted

Aug 20, 2010
I'm going to run away now... LIKE A SISSY GIRL!

On a more serious note

I'd cry for about 2 hours then at the last moment tell my best friend what i've wanted to say to him but couldn't get the courage out to say.

CharrHearted

Aug 20, 2010
Sun Flash said:
I shall put the kettle on, Keep Calm and Carry On. It's the British thing to do.

*buffers monocle*

Francis: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Lem0nade Inlay

Apr 3, 2010
Sun Flash said:

*buffers monocle*

I would sir, but unfortunately I am Australian, and we are apparently pathetic at cricket.

OP: Probably sex, I know this sounds terrible, but there would probably be this massive World Wide orgy, so I guess I'd have to go in, and enjoy myself.