Humanity will be destroyed in approximately 3 hours

Ch@Z

Oct 18, 2009
Dig me em holes and hide them american flags and me favorite guns. No slakjaw apocalypse or god dang ufos goin to kill my freedom!

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
Ch@Z said:
Dig me em holes and hide them american flags and me favorite guns. No slakjaw apocalypse or god dang ufos goin to kill my freedom!
I like how you think. Also, my mind totally read your post in a Scottish accent.

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
Continue my day as it were. No sense on letting business halt - that's still three hours of work I could get done.

sycoesis

May 31, 2010
i think id loot a resurant and set up a comfortable table with aa good drink and delicious stake timed perfectly to events and enjoy it till the end while listening to fur elise can think of nothing more relaxing

mew1234321

Oct 15, 2009
Sun Flash said:
I shall put the kettle on, Keep Calm and Carry On. It's the British thing to do.

*buffers monocle*

Anyone for a spot of Cricket?
Best. Answer. Ever.

Honestly?

I'd go find the girl I've been pining for and tell her I'd love her.

Hopefully, a passionate kiss will be the last thing that happens, whilst explosions occur around us, Bruce Willis fights to save the world, and Michael Bay jizzes his pants.

SugarBit

Dec 23, 2010
First, I'd say goodbye to my loved ones. Then I'd give the middle finger to my normal British calmness and sense. This is a special day, after all.

I'd raid Harrods, dress my self up in some obscenely expensive clothes, then grab some delicacies and the most expensive vodka I can find from the food court. Then I'd steal a black cab and go cruising for hot men in suits. Yes. Men. Plural.

MrJoyless

May 26, 2010
Go get my wife and family drive an hour out into the country and enjoy the last moments i have remembering the time i had to spend with everyone i care about.

and eat one hell of a last peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

PS writing that made me cry a little...

vegakotes

Dec 23, 2010
Put this song on repeat with a pair of big ass speakers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqxwcS0Fgrk
then go steal some pepsi and mcdonalds
then enjoy my final hours being me :3

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
Gather friends & family tell them how awesome they are. Maybe we would sit outside and watch.

jack583

Oct 26, 2010
i'd try to finish portal
panicing wont solve anything so why not just do what i normaly do?

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
Say/ask all the things always wanted to say/ask. And if they said yes to the questions, i'd probably be very surprised.