I am really, really sorry

CheckD3

Dec 9, 2009
Pretty much all has been said that's to be said in this scenario. I did watch the entire thing all the way through and can't believe what I saw.

As others I'm sure have said, this isn't killing for food or such, this is torturing an animal for the sheer amusement of it. There is no 'need' to kill that dog. They're not planning on consuming it, it isn't ill to the point of being put down, and it isn't in anyway self-defense. It's straight up torture and the kind that people are prosecuted for when done to human beings.

It's close to why people don't like Michael Vick, because the dogs died painfully and for the sheer amusement of it. There is no other agenda or reason for that animal to die other than their own enjoyment and personal humor, and to post this on the internet, it's like watching a snuff film...

I can only pray that those responsible for that video are sent to prison and punished for their crimes, and that they get help before they really do hurt anything else, whether it be human or animal, regardless of species, it's sick and wrong

AzureRaven

Jul 21, 2011
This is actually the first time I saw it...well...part of it. The moment I realized what they were pouring on the poor little thing, I backed out. I'd have gotten sick to my stomach if I watched that. Hell, I still am from what little I saw. You can preach your "An eye for an eye makes the world blind" crap all you want, but right now I'd love to set those fuckers on fire.

kingcom

Jan 14, 2009
Lono Shrugged said:
Wow something that happens everyday, everywhere is posted on youtube. I know lets get angry at this one bunch of guys instead of going out into our community and trying to do something there about the animal cruelty.

Basically I'm Adrian Veidt and you are all Rorschach, Nite Owl etc.
No, Adrian had a long term plan on how he thought to resolve the issue. Unfortunately you dont seem to actually have anything. And no, where I come from, I have never heard of, nor conceived of anyone doing this. This and the dog drowning vidoeo and new experiences for me.

Mr.Numbers

Jan 15, 2011
Lono Shrugged said:
Wow something that happens everyday, everywhere is posted on youtube. I know lets get angry at this one bunch of guys instead of going out into our community and trying to do something there about the animal cruelty.

You don't say things like that in this thread for the exact same reason that Muslim Fanatics should not go to the funerals of rape victims.

There is a time and place for "educating" people. A highly emotional reaction to a video of extreme cruelty is not that time and place. Emotion and logic are oil and water. Enjoy being highly flammable here, and enjoy all the PM's.

Keepeas

Jul 10, 2011
I got through 16 second of the video...
I couldn't watch the rest...
I can't handle the emotional pain that would follow
I'm already crying

Right now I want to, more than anything, find these bastards and burn them alive.
...What is the most painful way to die? anybody know?
I would do it myself if I could.
I don't care if I got caught and taken to jail...
it would all be worth it to rid the planet of those sick fucks.

Phenx92

Jun 28, 2009
I feel angry, sad, sickened, and I think I'm going to throw up... I'm sorry but if I ever witness someone do that I would probrably mutilate them on the spot, and empty out an entire magazine into their head. I am against vigilante justice but I don't think I'd be able to control myself if it was happening in front of me.

Keepeas

Jul 10, 2011
Baneat said:
Mr.Numbers said:
Baneat said:
tthor said:
Baneat said:
Sorry, hard to get any perspective when food-animals are treated awfully for years and nobody bats an eyelash, then this happens over a few minutes and suddenly there's bloodlust.

Oh but puppies are cute and cows aren't, gotcha.
you can't justify doing nothing simply because you can't do everything.
But if you aren't equally angry over those countless animals abused and slaughtered than the cute puppy, there's things at play clearly affecting your response from a right-wrong to an emotive one with no real just basis to exist.
Leave now. Not the forums, I mean, just this thread. Don't turn an awful, AWFUL act of violence and cruelty and twist it into your misguided political agenda.

Cows bred for slaughter are stunned then put down fast, and used for food so that we may live, a necessity.

This dog was set on fire with petrol and burnt alive, an intelligent Jack Russell puppy fully aware of it the whole time, for someone's entertainment, then put on youtube.
Fuck it I might actually.

Oh god that animal was burned alive, that's terrible, let's go fuck up the people that did it. I have no political agenda, I just noticed a contradiction in how I was feeling about this terrible thing. It's happened before, it'll happen again, and each time it's sick.

The thread is too emotionally charged I agree for what I put across, I genuinely apologise and please will you all stop sending abusive PMs my way? no really, please? Feel free to show me exactly where my contradictions are, zero abusiveness this time and via PM.

EDIT: This is genuine, I might make a thread later where there isn't a real example muddying the point, but for now any more heavily negative references to me on this thread I regard as attempts to troll me further.
Thank you it takes a strong person to admit when they're wrong.

I understand where you're coming from, I really do.
But as you've already figured out, this was neither the time nor the place.
I was about to rage at you to...

Lono Shrugged

May 7, 2009
Mr.Numbers said:
Lono Shrugged said:

You don't say things like that in this thread for the exact same reason that Muslim Fanatics should not go to the funerals of rape victims.

There is a time and place for "educating" people. A highly emotional reaction to a video of extreme cruelty is not that time and place. Emotion and logic are oil and water. Enjoy being highly flammable here, and enjoy all the PM's.

I understand everyone is emotional but I find it hard to believe everyone is that naive. I watched it against my better judgement and yeah I was horrified, but animal cruelty is not an abstract concept. What is pissing me off is everyone going "they should be set on fire themselves!" or my personal favorite "4chan should track them down and make sure they get raped in prison!" I think that's a pretty immature attitude. I looked at that video and saw a 1000 pups whose suffering lasted longer than 1:22 (don't take me literally there I'm making a point). It IS horrible. it IS emotional. but for fucks sake channel it into something useful. I was 14 when I worked at my local animal shelter and there are many other ways to do something about it yourself. (including giving some money to your local shelter

For the record this video is NOT education it's knee-jerk horror. Education is understanding how this happens.

And I said I was Adrian Veidt because I'm not being emotional and looking at the big picture. and if my point of view is not welcome here then I will gladly go.

edit: I like how you busted out that rape/muslim thing. calling me hitler is soooo 2009

pyramid head grape

[Game-Over]
Feb 4, 2011
Great and my day was goings so well... I'll likely never see this vid because I'll never look for it.

The notion of the topic is ratter unsettling, I find it hard to understand the logic behind it as well, there is zero gain.

Mr.Numbers

Jan 15, 2011
Lono Shrugged said:
edit: I like how you busted out that rape/muslim thing. calling me hitler is soooo 2009
Actually it's an apt analogy, not a violation of Godwins law.

I'm referring to the Muslim fanatics (Yes, fanatics) who claim that a woman who was raped was at fault because she was wearing flirtatious clothes and didn't wear a veil.

Whilst you honestly believe your argument is correct and you try to apply it logically, no one is going to listen to you if you do it in a situation where people are too busy wondering why some awful person could have done such an awful thing.

Rape in some cases may not be as bad as setting puppies on fire for fun. It's a highly emotional situation where people have just watched this happen. Thus the funeral part of the analogy.

This applies to everyone who is trying to say anything other than "This was awful awful awful"

Your point of view is not welcome...HERE. maybe another thread.

And my god you have an ego to compare yourself to Adrian.

There is no evidence of a community that does this either, this is just a select, unique bunch of SICK SICK SICK people. Go be superior to everyone else in a different thread.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
Do you have a news link etc. about the incident? I really don't want to be seeing a video, though :/

Jake Lewis Clayton

Apr 22, 2010
SillyBear said:
Baneat said:
Sorry, hard to get any perspective when food-animals are treated awfully for years and nobody bats an eyelash, then this happens over a few minutes and suddenly there's bloodlust.

Bullshit. Cows aren't set on fire alive and slowly burn to death. They are bolt gunned to the head and die instantly. They are then used to provide a service.

There is a fucking difference.
You might want to look up factory farming.

now i'm not an animal rights nut by any stretch of the imagination, infact i'm uninterested in other peoples animals completely.

but factory farmed chickens = alot more pain than burning alive.

one is years of pain, the other is mere minutes.

GrizzlyLives

May 26, 2011
I haven't watched the video and refuse to but I can gather what its about and frankly iam disgusted and in my personal opinion I think that killing an animal is a larger crime than a human adult (children are different) because humans have a higher awareness level and can most times fight back. Personally I think this guy/girl should be put through a 1000x times the pain this poor defenceless puppy went through and be (poor puppy) set on fire

DYin01

Oct 18, 2008
Man, culture sure changed. In medieval times people hung up live cats on display and set them on fire for the entertainment of the crowd. Now these people are called psycho's.

Of course I agree that the people who did this are not right in their head, but it's still interesting how some things change over time.

ShasOMiKael

Aug 2, 2011
Monoochrom said:
I couldn't find the video, anybody mind sending me a link, perhaps per pm?
You don't want to see the video, believe me.

God how i wish i had some napalm to mutilate those ******.

JoeThree

May 8, 2010
Jake Lewis Clayton said:
SillyBear said:
Baneat said:

Bullshit. Cows aren't set on fire alive and slowly burn to death. They are bolt gunned to the head and die instantly. They are then used to provide a service.

There is a fucking difference.
You might want to look up factory farming.

now i'm not an animal rights nut by any stretch of the imagination, infact i'm uninterested in other peoples animals completely.

but factory farmed chickens = alot more pain than burning alive.

one is years of pain, the other is mere minutes.
You're right because that's exactly how pain works. How about if someone, once every few months, flicked your ear for 10 seconds versus, you know, burning you to death. I mean, one could be a lifetime of ear flicks and the other would only be, what, "mere minutes" as you put it?

I want to be meaner, but you're not even worth it if you're that clueless. Anyone who thinks this is anything less than awful is some degree of autistic, and anyone who is trying to use this for their own political bullshit is some degree of sociopathic. Period.

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
Haven't and won't watch the video but I say that anyone who is cruel to animals like this needs to have the same thing done to them. Let's see how they like it.