I am really, really sorry

sergnb

Mar 12, 2011
Josue Rodriguez said:
but, is there anyway we can catch these "people" who have burned a puppy alive. We're trying to get folks to flag the video down. What I want more is to catch the people that did this but I'm afraid its impossible.

*UPDATE* I have removed the link by request of several people. The video is roaming the internet right now so if you really want to quench your curiosity, you'll find it.
Listen, I'm sorry to be THAT guy, but you really should just move along with these kind of things. Thousands of kids are dying, being slaved and murdered everyday and I do not see anyone making a movement out of it.

Yes, they are horrible people. Yes, animal cruelty is fucking despicable, but really, what do you expect to accomplish here, make a "A GUI interface using Visual Basic to track an IP Address" so you catch these criminals? Well guess what, that doesn't exist, it's not possible.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I'm not gonna watch shit like this, there's just nothing to gain from it except busting a few veins on my forehead.

I understand the kid that did it was 12. Then his parents better ship him off to some serious counseling, or next time he'll do it to some 5-year old kid or something.

BanicRhys

May 31, 2011
It's a shame to see people willing to kill something as innocent as a puppy for entertainment but I'm not going to get upset about this, I'm not going to wish any harm on the people who did it and I'm not going to lose any faith in humanity because I'm not a vengeful person and I accept that people come in all types.

martyrdrebel27

Feb 16, 2009
Editted. not because i said anything bad or offensive, but because i read in another thread people actually complaining and making fun of people being "melodramatic" by saying they lost their faith in humanity. and you know what, i don't need someone telling me that i'm some squishy whiner because it horrified me.

Lono Shrugged

May 7, 2009
Mr.Numbers said:
Your point of view is not welcome...HERE. maybe another thread.

Go be superior to everyone else in a different thread.
Eh...no I won't I'm expressing an emotional opinion tempered by a bit of perspective. I'm not trying to be superior but if it comes across because I'm asking for more than just a knee-jerk reaction to a horrible video that people watched knowing it was a dog being set on fire then I apologise.

I'm not comparing myself to "Adrian" i was pointing out that punishing these specific people (who will likely not be caught or punished) with "prison rape" is small minded and useless when we could channel that rage into something productive. Fuck I must be a horrible person for wanting a better world.

I guess it's too much to expect more than raw unfocused, useless hatred from anyone.

Please for the love of God stop with the Muslim/rape analogy. There is no comparison and it sounds like have never met a Muslim person, x-treme or otherwise.

Oh and feel free to quote me and tear my post apart, I won't bother replying as I am not welcome on YOUR forum, Also please do PM me abusive messages so I can delete them.

Lono Shrugged

May 7, 2009
BanicRhys said:
It's a shame to see people willing to kill something as innocent as a puppy for entertainment but I'm not going to get upset about this, I'm not going to wish any harm on the people who did it and I'm not going to lose any faith in humanity because I'm not a vengeful person and I accept that people come in all types.

A very fair post I have to say.

Killertje

Dec 12, 2010
Keepeas said:
I got through 16 second of the video...
I couldn't watch the rest...
I can't handle the emotional pain that would follow
I'm already crying

Right now I want to, more than anything, find these bastards and burn them alive.
...What is the most painful way to die? anybody know?
I would do it myself if I could.
I don't care if I got caught and taken to jail...
it would all be worth it to rid the planet of those sick fucks.
And then someone finds out what you did and does the same to you. And then someone else finds out what he did and does the same to him. And then someone else finds out what he did and does the same to him. And then someone else finds out what he did and does the same to him. And then someone else finds out what he did and does the same to him. And then someone else finds out what he did and does the same to him. And then someone else finds out what he did and does the same to him. And then someone else finds out what he did and does the same to him. And then someone else finds out what he did and does the same to him.

I can hold ctrl-v for a while longer but I think you get the point.
These guys should be put in a dark room with nothing to do but think about what they did for a few days. If they dont want any psychological help after that, they are psychopaths and should be treated like it.

Killertje

Dec 12, 2010
martyrdrebel27 said:
Editted. not because i said anything bad or offensive, but because i read in another thread people actually complaining and making fun of people being "melodramatic" by saying they lost their faith in humanity. and you know what, i don't need someone telling me that i'm some squishy whiner because it horrified me.
You care more about the opinion of people on a forum than about (sharing) your own opinion?

martyrdrebel27

Feb 16, 2009
Killertje said:
martyrdrebel27 said:
You care more about the opinion of people on a forum than about (sharing) your own opinion?
no, that's not the case. the fact is that it's 5:30 in the morning, i need to try to sleep, but i can't seem to, and i'd really not like to engage in some pointless debate or name calling that never goes anywhere. i'm a generally vocal, opinionated person, probably to a fault. But today. this moment, right now. i just don't give a damn enough to give anyone their fodder to sling names at me.

and really, like the original post i put up started out "i have nothing to say that hasn't been said Ad Nauseam" so, the lack of originality had more to do with it than most else. Even this post is more thoughtful and original than what i had said, further making me grateful for the edit.

Crazycat690

Aug 31, 2009
People like that does deserve to get killed, sadly we live in an unjust world and no one will do anything about it. That's why if I got the choice to save a animal or a human, I'd choose the animal because while shit like that happens, we are not better than animals, I'm not better and none of you are better, while I believe it's possible to be equal to animals, I doubt anyone reading this is just that.

Apr 25, 2009
Crazycat690 said:
People like that does deserve to get killed, sadly we live in an unjust world and no one will do anything about it. That's why if I got the choice to save a animal or a human, I'd choose the animal because while shit like that happens, we are not better than animals, I'm not better and none of you are better, while I believe it's possible to be equal to animals, I doubt anyone reading this is just that.
Hahaha!!

We are crueler than animals and they are so much better than us?! Watch a few episodes of Planet Earth!!! Pelicans swallowing baby chicks whole. Dolphins raping other dolphins. Monkeys brutally murdering each other. Yep, animals are just all cute and fluffy and innocent.

Crazycat690

Aug 31, 2009
Digi7 said:
Crazycat690 said:
Hahaha!!

We are crueler than animals and they are so much better than us?! Watch a few episodes of Planet Earth!!! Pelicans swallowing baby chicks whole. Dolphins raping other dolphins. Monkeys brutally murdering each other. Yep, animals are just all cute and fluffy and innocent.
That's not really what I meant, sure animals can be cruel by themselves, but still they don't do it because it's fun, they do it to get food, to survive. When's the last time you chopped the head of a chicken you were planning to eat? And lets not forget, it's not all about killing each other, when's the last time you saw a monkey releasing radioactive waste into nature? You're sitting in front of a computer when reading this, that already makes you guilty. So screw you if you think you're better than a monkey or dolphin.

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
Blind77 said:
tthor said:
Ok. how can we find them? what information do we got on them?
This is meant seriously. What info can we gather on the guy who shot this video?
One of the news sites had the name of the person who filmed the video. Honestly? With just a country and a name there's just one "company" who could track those kids down.../b/.

And that won't even be the first time.
may the hammer of /b/ turn his life into hell..

Comieman

Jul 25, 2010
tthor said:
Blind77 said:
tthor said:
Ok. how can we find them? what information do we got on them?
This is meant seriously. What info can we gather on the guy who shot this video?
One of the news sites had the name of the person who filmed the video. Honestly? With just a country and a name there's just one "company" who could track those kids down.../b/.

And that won't even be the first time.
may the hammer of /b/ turn his life into hell..
I don't always support /b/ or agree with them.
They can be childish, silly, ridiculous.

But if somebody harms an animal.

Shit.
Just.
Got.
Real.

When I look at all these times /b/ tracked down people harming animals like this...I realize that /b/ fights for animals better than PETA.