I cannot believe this mother and her daughter

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
VaudevillianVeteran said:
This can't be great for the poor girl's attitude towards herself and towards beauty...I'm going to hope Child Services step in, botox is friggin' poison after all.
Gram for gram, it's the most deadly poison on the planet, actually.

But as for this story, it makes me sick. How a mother could do this to her child is beyond me.

Faith in humanity score: -2.99792458x10^8

Lokithrsourcerer

Nov 24, 2008
it's mental but not he first time i have heard of this there was a documentary about it on a while back

the US beauty pageant scene is sick there's loads of mums who get fake tits for there under 10's it is utterly despicable.

MGlBlaze

Oct 28, 2009
Mazza35 said:
"I know one day she will be a model, actress or singer, and having these treatments now will ensure she stays looking younger and baby-faced for longer.
Y'know, I'm pretty sure it's actually the complete opposite. That shit her daughter's going through sound pretty hard, and it will take its toll as time goes on, especially because of how often it's being done.

Also, you can't stop hair growth unless you surgically remove the hair follicles. You can greatly inhibit the process if you damage the hair follicles with a special laser burst, but that's it. Waxing is more likely to just result in a load of ingrown hairs.

This should be illegal.

imgunagitusucka

Apr 20, 2010
There MUST be some law(s) to protect this child from such clearly unhealthy parenting. If not, then the judicial system is more messed up than the mother.

AndrewC

Jun 24, 2010
The worst part is, despite the fact that the mum is a complete and utter (insert large pile of unpleasant words here) - the truth is they WILL end up becoming famous for being this stupid. Like the majority of these other 'celebrities.'

Remember when people were famous for actually being talented? D:

Wondermint13

Oct 2, 2010
Why are social services not stopping these sort of people??

Shouldnt there be some kind of tranquilzer dart that you can fire at them before putting them in a sack, dragging them to a shadey building and then yell at them "NO! NO! WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS WRONG! BAD PARENT! VERY BAD PARENT!"

I mean come.. who sits back and lets this happen?

Ulvai

Mar 9, 2010
Nazulu said:
Also, you can't have that avatar, only I'm allowed to have awesome taste in music :D
Aw, dammit. Also, it's my favorite HR Geiger pic, I don't even know what music you are talking about.
All right, I'll change it.

Stick Antolini

Jun 3, 2010
Alucard 11189 said:
Wait a minute. An EIGHT year old checks in the mirror every night for wrinkles and then throws a fit when she "sees" one and wants another injection? bravo mom, you must be so bloody proud. More women need to do this for their kids. Really? wow, leave this cretin alone with my mother and let her say that to her face. She would absolutley destroy her. Didn't her "scientist" husband tell her about basic human development? An eight year old that wants breast implants is a frightening thing.
I'm surprised you are the first person to bring this up, because I'm fairly certain normal 8 year olds don't have wrinkles, so if anything the botox has screwed her face up already. And the worst part is that she wants the breast augmentation so there is clear psychological damage there.

ohellynot

Jun 26, 2008
VaudevillianVeteran said:
RedEyesBlackGamer said:
"They used to hurt, but now I don't cry that much."(sic)
When I read that I wanted to punch this mother.
That poor girl...
She's going to be messed up mentally and physically when she's older. I just honestly hope someone steps in before it's too late.
Messud up mentally when she's older?
Looks pretty meessed up mentally to me now with her attitude to the whole matter. Kind of reminds me of flesh coloured horror which is slightly creepy.

A Pious Cultist

Jul 4, 2009
Mazza35 said:
http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/offbeat/9068286/eight-year-old-has-botox-wants-boob-job/

Single mum Kerry Campbell wants her daughter to become a star, which is why she injects the child with Botox.

Eight-year-old Britney also wants a breast enlargement.

"The beauty-pageant obsessed single mum also takes her to have her body waxed, in a bizarre bid to stop her growing hair when she eventually hits puberty," The Sun reported.

etherlance

Apr 1, 2009
Body waxing at eight years old???

At that age the only hair that girl is going to have, will be on her head for crying out loud!

And breast enlargement? >_<
She's eight.....EIGHT!! she won't even be growing breasts for at least another two-three years.

There are just some people in this world, so stupid, you can't help but wonder:

"If I had another ten thousand people like you........I could live like an emperor"

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
Botox, i.e Botulinum toxin can be bought online?! wtf?! Wait is she a certified plastic surgeon or can you really get a powerful neurotoxin online without certification?

Plus this is sick. the Kid didn't even hit puberty yet for fuck sake. at least wait and see if she actually grows a pair. Now she is gonna look like a old lady when her botox wears off at the age of 20. Sick ppl.

NicoDK

Sep 21, 2009
Someone call the insane asylum and teach this ***** the word "reality"

captcha: ultura unlike, seems pretty fitting.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
Ulvai said:
Nazulu said:
Also, you can't have that avatar, only I'm allowed to have awesome taste in music :D
Aw, dammit. Also, it's my favorite HR Geiger pic, I don't even know what music you are talking about.
All right, I'll change it.
Nah, I'm just playing. Actually, I'm happy someone else likes it.

I think Geiger made it for ELP's Brain Salad Surgery album which is one of my favourite albums, so I assumed you know who I was talking about.

iLikeHippos

Jan 19, 2010
*Texas voice* Only in America, folks! Come see our D-cup eight year olds, or their faces mashed with botox for your own pleasure!

Gooood bless America! *Holds hat to chest staring up at the American flag waving.*

In all seriousness, this is just a freakshow, one after another. I've seen so many, this one awful news haven't even got me shocked.