I hate February

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
We've just had 16-C here in Sweden, right after a snowstorm that caused the bus traffic to stop so that I couldn't get to schoool. It would be good, but thanks to the extreme cold now, there's ice everywhere, and the snow is as hard as a rock.

TheSEPH88

Oct 21, 2010
IamQ said:
We've just had 16-C here in Sweden, right after a snowstorm that caused the bus traffic to stop so that I couldn't get to schoool. It would be good, but thanks to the extreme cold now, there's ice everywhere, and the snow is as hard as a rock.
I live in Sweden too but the ice has just recently started to melt. ;)

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
My immune system is chugging strong right now so I'm not sick... feel bad for those of you that are though

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Why all the hate? It's my birthday this month >.>

Oh and there's School...

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
Nothing at all really special have happened this month so far.. except that i have gotten Mass Effect 2 and GT5.. Super games btw..

Also shitloads of bills this month, february and march are the worst months of the year bill-wise..

Still, this could evolve to be the best month ever, my girl is pregnant and she is due any day now :)

Wondermint13

Oct 2, 2010
February hates you!

Anyway. Sweden at the moment is going through some insanely cold weather. F***ing hurts to leave the house right now and I'm living in the south.!

tkioz

Fussy Fiddler
May 7, 2009
Hell mate I'd kill for your problems!

The month isn't even half over and I've had the following problems;

Trying to move in 40 degree heat.

Trying to get into town to have 3 god damn blood tests, having to avoid drinking or eating for 8 hours before each one, IN 40 DEGREE HEAT... yeah that's fun, the eating I can deal with but no water in this weather? ugg...

Splitting migraine headaches because I've got something wrong with my eyes that the Doctor's can't work out, and now I'm told I'll have to travel 500kms in APRIL because they can't get me in earlier... good thing my eyesight isn't down to the point where I can't drive a car any more with risking life and limb... and have to have all the web pages I view zoomed in at least 200%, oh and my TV looks like a blur with glasses... oh wait... That's right, I can't damn see crap.

My ISP screwed up my phone/net move, and when they got that fixed, they billed me for my old address as well, causing an overdraw on my account, lovely fun.

I dropped my last $80 on a mobile 'net connection so I had some 'net while my ISP was pulling it's thumb out... only to find out that the service that my cousin got for me is about as stable as a African nation with oil reserves... Thankfully that got fixed after I bitched to some family and they bitched at him for buying crap, he came and got it and apparently, since I wasn't there, brow beat the rep into a refund and went and got one that actually worked (and I got change! so one bright spot)

Oh and my new place is built on a bit of a lean, so I fall over last night going to the crapper in the middle of the night and banged up my crook leg, and jammed my cane into my guts at the same time, so I'm bruised and saw, at least my cane is okay... I kind of need that, and it's nice and hefty for making me feel safe when I'm out at night, something heavy to hit crims with since I basically radiate "mug me".

Did I mention that the aircon needs to be fixed in my new place? because if not I might also have forgotten to mention the 40 DEGREE HEAT.

And my estate agent is dragging her damn feet on refunding my bond on the old place, despite the fact I have her over a barrel (white ant infestation that we told them about time and time again, with written proof), so I'm short cash after paying the new bond. And I was hoping to travel to my home town, 400kms away, for a few days to for a mate's birthday, but no money, no travel.

So yeah, between going blind, hurting myself, having splitting headaches, 40 DEGREE FREAKING HEAT, and moving house I'd kill for simple buggy TV and being a bit sick.

Wow... this was a good idea this thread, I feel much better.

++

TheSEPH88

Oct 21, 2010
Corpse XxX said:
Nothing at all really special have happened this month so far.. except that i have gotten Mass Effect 2 and GT5.. Super games btw..

Also shitloads of bills this month, february and march are the worst months of the year bill-wise..

Still, this could evolve to be the best month ever, my girl is pregnant and she is due any day now :)
Congratulations :) I bet you are exited.

Wondermint13 said:
February hates you!

Anyway. Sweden at the moment is going through some insanely cold weather. F***ing hurts to leave the house right now and I'm living in the south.!
I live in Sweden near the coast. ;P

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Being clever like I am, I have realised that simply refusing to admit the existence of Spring means we are practically in Summer already, and have taken to wearing T-Shirts outside.

It also helps that it has actually gotten to a point where it's not particularly cold, or windy, and the sun is breaking through easily, so it could be described as 'pleasant' outside.

TheSEPH88

Oct 21, 2010
tkioz said:
Hell mate I'd kill for your problems!

The month isn't even half over and I've had the following problems;

Trying to move in 40 degree heat.

Trying to get into town to have 3 god damn blood tests, having to avoid drinking or eating for 8 hours before each one, IN 40 DEGREE HEAT... yeah that's fun, the eating I can deal with but no water in this weather? ugg...

Splitting migraine headaches because I've got something wrong with my eyes that the Doctor's can't work out, and now I'm told I'll have to travel 500kms in APRIL because they can't get me in earlier... good thing my eyesight isn't down to the point where I can't drive a car any more with risking life and limb... and have to have all the web pages I view zoomed in at least 200%, oh and my TV looks like a blur with glasses... oh wait... That's right, I can't damn see crap.

My ISP screwed up my phone/net move, and when they got that fixed, they billed me for my old address as well, causing an overdraw on my account, lovely fun.

I dropped my last $80 on a mobile 'net connection so I had some 'net while my ISP was pulling it's thumb out... only to find out that the service that my cousin got for me is about as stable as a African nation with oil reserves... Thankfully that got fixed after I bitched to some family and they bitched at him for buying crap, he came and got it and apparently, since I wasn't there, brow beat the rep into a refund and went and got one that actually worked (and I got change! so one bright spot)

Oh and my new place is built on a bit of a lean, so I fall over last night going to the crapper in the middle of the night and banged up my crook leg, and jammed my cane into my guts at the same time, so I'm bruised and saw, at least my cane is okay... I kind of need that, and it's nice and hefty for making me feel safe when I'm out at night, something heavy to hit crims with since I basically radiate "mug me".

Did I mention that the aircon needs to be fixed in my new place? because if not I might also have forgotten to mention the 40 DEGREE HEAT.

And my estate agent is dragging her damn feet on refunding my bond on the old place, despite the fact I have her over a barrel (white ant infestation that we told them about time and time again, with written proof), so I'm short cash after paying the new bond. And I was hoping to travel to my home town, 400kms away, for a few days to for a mate's birthday, but no money, no travel.

So yeah, between going blind, hurting myself, having splitting headaches, 40 DEGREE FREAKING HEAT, and moving house I'd kill for simple buggy TV and being a bit sick.

Wow... this was a good idea this thread, I feel much better.

++
You make me feel so much better. :D

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
I've really enjoyed February so far. I've skied, celebrated my first Valentine's day with a GF and I love snow.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
TheSEPH88 said:
Wondermint13 said:
February hates you!

I live in Sweden near the coast. ;P
Me 2!! A lot of Swedes around here...

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
This month has been a little weird for me in the relationship department. I know two girls who have feelings for me, but one is already with another guy and the other doesn't want a relationship right now. I'm wearing the second one down though :p

Other than that February has been alright. My two buddies and I have restarted our band and it hasn't been that cold lately.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
valentines day happens. Its either one of the costliest or most lonely time of the year. U cant win. Either way it sux!