I hate February

That's Funny

Jul 20, 2009
I'm now trapped between two woman, one of whom I like. The other likes me. (I know I'm a dick, I'm not sure if I can help it though.)

I also made a friend that became an enemy in the space of two days.

And I'm hungover. So yeah, February is going well.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
TheSEPH88 said:
Ok how shall I start this...
I have been sick almost the entire month with colds and infections that have coused me severe pain and a lot of coughing and some puking.

My TV is acting very strange, the problem is that it flickers all over the screen but only when I use either my computer or my PS3 and only when the network cable is plugged in into said machines. Otherwise they work fine and nothing happens when I use my xbox instead of PS3 (note that the PC,PS3 and Xbox360 are all plugged into diffirent outlets on the TV).

My Xbox 360 is broken, I don't think I have any guarantee left and now I can't play "
dead space 2". The problem here being that the disc reader sounds like Cthulhu pissed on it every time I turn it on.

Also I have started freezing and sweating a lot in my sleep (might be the cold).

I got to say that in this moth of what must be the mating time for shoggoths, I am thankful for sites such as the escapist to provide me with entertainment.
Now for the main question:

What shitty things happened to you this month?

EDIT:
Also snow (thanks to ninjastovall0 for reminding me).

Also just played Metroid other M and I got to say that thanks to team ninja Samus is probably dead to me now.
I had my xbox turn off and decide to not turn back on, which I immediately thought to be a console crash, so I took out every cord, cleaned it thoroughly, re-inserted it very carefully and firmly, cleaned my power bar, manually opened the tray (carefully), and cleaned it every so carefully... only to realize that something jostled the power bar and turned it off...

Besides that, I've been slowly quitting WoW because I have next to no reason to play it, doing mid-terms of boring shittiness, and trying to spend time with a girl who studies every waking moment.

So... I guess my February is going decent. Not bad or good, just meh.
I'm in a super bitter bah-humbug mood today since I disdain Valentines day, but meh.

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
February is Black History Month...

[HEADING=3]YOU RACIST[/HEADING]

You admit you hate black history!

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
I had it with this motherfucking snow in this motherfucking country!

Ehem...Anyways not going trough anything you said but I feel for you.

Only pissed to hear that while here in Sweden you won't get the day off when it snows mostly because our teacher told us that his grandson got the day off from school because of 2 cm snow in Texas where his Daughter's family lives. Screw you US and your wimpy citizens.

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
TheSEPH88 said:
Op *cough* snip
You think you have it bad? My exams just ended, and now for the first time in FOUR months i don't have to study shitty things from banal textbooks and can play New Vegas till 5 in the morning!

oh wait, that's not bad. It's Awesomesauce X)

Hope you get well soon OP.

Royta

Aug 7, 2009
TheSEPH88 said:
Also just played Metroid other M and I got to say that thanks to team ninja Samus is probably dead to me now.
YES! You saying this means I can trashtalk that terrible game again!
Seriously. The 'deleter' should go into the past and delete that game (get it?). I can't believe this is how the original creator of Samus views her. It's so ... dissapointing.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
Worst thing that's happened so far is that I pretty much screwed myself over on a paper I'm supposed to write by being lazy and only giving myself three days to do it.

Also Valentines Day is upon us once again to make everyone miserable. 18 years in a row without someone to get angry at me for forgetting to buy her presents arbitrarily.

And on a slightly less major note I bought a crappy coffee maker and haven't had anything to eat for dinner for a week.

So I guess that means all of my problems are self-inflicted.
I suck...

Vykrel

Feb 26, 2009
i hate how cold this month usually is. last year it was the coldest of all x.x shouldnt be so cold here in Florida, im just not used to it

E-Penguin

Jun 7, 2010
I like February, my birthday is at the end of that month!

January can go die in a fire.

TheSEPH88

Oct 21, 2010
GrizzlerBorno said:
TheSEPH88 said:
Op *cough* snip
You think you have it bad? My exams just ended, and now for the first time in FOUR months i don't have to study shitty things from banal textbooks and can play New Vegas till 5 in the morning!

oh wait, that's not bad. It's Awesomesauce X)

Hope you get well soon OP.
Thanks I will try :)

jaoblia

Jul 21, 2009
Up here in canada theres huge unavoidable puddles, black and brown snow and REALLY cold wind. I hate february so much.

Del-Toro

Aug 6, 2008
Wow, I'm just getting over sickness right now, and have been doing so, or in the process of getting to a place where I'm getting over sickness, every February I can remember. Plus February is always so depressing weather wise.

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Now that you mention it this month has been kinda shitty. My parents won't let my lady friend sleepover, I got ditched at a reggae night, loads of coursework, haven't seen my lady friend, think I was ill for a bit...But (too me) the pros out way the cons, I will convince my parents to let her stay, I met with some over friends and had a awesome night, I will do it, I will see her and I plan never to get ill again...Yeah that's right, might be a little far'fetched but hey, I'm awesome and I'll do it...Also awesome party this Friday to look forward too!

Actual

Jun 24, 2008
TheSEPH88 said:
My TV is acting very strange, the problem is that it flickers all over the screen but only when I use either my computer or my PS3 and only when the network cable is plugged in into said machines.
Does the network cable run anywhere near your TV, it's power source or it aerial/antenna? If so it could be the EM field from the network cable causing the interference, especially if the network cable is coiled. Move the cable away from everything TV related.

If this doesn't help; sorry for wasting your time, hope March is better for you.

TheSEPH88

Oct 21, 2010
Actual said:
TheSEPH88 said:
My TV is acting very strange, the problem is that it flickers all over the screen but only when I use either my computer or my PS3 and only when the network cable is plugged in into said machines.
Does the network cable run anywhere near your TV, it's power source or it aerial/antenna? If so it could be the EM field from the network cable causing the interference, especially if the network cable is coiled. Move the cable away from everything TV related.

If this doesn't help; sorry for wasting your time, hope March is better for you.
Sadly this did not work but I thank you for trying :)

Donttazemehbro

Nov 24, 2009
Greyfox105 said:
You were ill as well this month?
Yay! Misery loves company!
My fever only just broke last night, I haven't been able to stay asleep, constantly sweating, feeling cold, etc.
Damn, I hate being ill.
I had to cancel two shopping trips >.>
Same here man, i was sick as a dog and i still have a cough. Also is a game release dead month.

neoman10

Big Brother
Sep 23, 2008
Wondermint13 said:
February hates you!

Anyway. Sweden at the moment is going through some insanely cold weather. F***ing hurts to leave the house right now and I'm living in the south.!
Helsinki is exactly the same. The weather was so nice a few weeks ago, too