I hate February

eclipsed_chemistry

Dec 9, 2009
knight of some random number said:
Well I have a mild cold at the moment but other than that I'm fine.

Oh wait the water in my flat is really fucked up the hot water taps in my kitchen and bathroom keep making small outbursts, splashing water everywhere. The shower doesn't work either. Good thing my bath is working okay, but I really should get the problem sorted out.

Although I actually like Febuary, why?

Because it's the month of my birthday
Mine, too! *high five*

I actually like February, not just for my birthday, but typically winter is wrapping up (at least in California it is) and just a few short weeks until baseball and spring start up again.

Grabbin Keelz

Jun 3, 2009
Well lets see. The weather has turned surprisingly warm so it's nice out. My ladyfriends all gave me a weeks supply of chocolate, and I had many fun filled matches in Team Fortress 2 with my friends.
Oh wait...shitty things? I guess I don't have a girlfriend yet, if you count that as sucking.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
TheSEPH88 said:
I got to say that in this moth of what must be the mating time for shoggoths, I am thankful for sites such as the escapist to provide me with entertainment.
Now for the main question:

What shitty things happened to you this month?
I live in California. Right now is the nicest stretch of weather we'll get all year. Our summers are just a hot, sun blasting time where everything dies, the hills turn brown and no weather systems are around to move the smog, which by next fall will turn the sky notably brown.

Also it's my birthday on the 28th. So this month isn't so bad to me. It's one of my favorites. It's not the month's fault you're sick and your problems could be far worse. "My game system may not work soon". That's a bummer and it downs me when that happens bad. But it's a first world problem ya know?

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
Xan Krieger said:
Doctor What said:
TheSEPH88 said:
What shitty things happened to you this month?
My birthday.
Same here, turned 21 yesterday. Oh wait, that was good.

Valentine's Day I love. Why?

Because they're cool and I want to drive a valentine.
You just made that holiday awesome for us single guys out there.

Anyway, February's one of my favorite months. This is probably because I was born in February. It's hard to dislike a month when cake, presents and well-wishers are a factor.

Thamous

Sep 23, 2008
I love February, mostly because that when I was born. I mean, how can you hate your own birthday?

TheSEPH88

Oct 21, 2010
Radoh said:
I don't understand. You hate the month of February because stuff happened while its being all up in your business being a month? That's like hating my toaster if I have moldy bread. I don't get this thread, I also don't get why so many people are going along with this.
Ghengis John said:
It's not the month's fault you're sick and your problems could be far worse. "My game system may not work soon". That's a bummer and it downs me when that happens bad. But it's a first world problem ya know?
I hope you both realise that I perfectly well know that February is not a living thing and is very incapable of having an agenda against me. However a lot of bad things have happened this month so I need to vent out my anger and I created this tread to do so (also for people who wanted to do the same).

Maybe people are angry or upset about some things and need to share thier problems and when you don't want your closest friends or family members to hear you complain the internet can be an exellent substitute. I am also perfectly aware that my problems could be worse and I am glad that they are not. However it doesn't mean that I can't complain about my problems as well.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
nothing! its actualy a lucky month for me! I just got back from a weekend away and there is no school for me tomorrow! the only bad thing is that I,m sleeping bad lately and my Laptop has developed overheating isues

tzimize

Mar 1, 2010
I am so GOD DAMN tired of breaking ice away from the windows on my car before driving to work I could murder...anything.

Fuck winter. If I never see snow again in my life it will be too soon. At least I'm not sick *knocks on wood*