I HATE rich people...

Gorrath

Feb 22, 2013
I don't hate anyone for silly reasons like how much money they happen to make. Many folks who are rich worked very hard to earn said riches and deserve to do what they want with their wealth. I don't envy them their money either. I would rather have what I have now, enjoying what I enjoy at leisure, rather than being burdened by enormous wealth. I truly believe that the things we own end up owning us and that contentment comes through learning to enjoy what we have rather than envying what others have.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Rich people aren't any different than anyone else. There's rich people who are complete assholes and there's rich people who are total saints.

You know what's interesting? There's poor people who are total assholes and there's poor people who are total saints, too! Money - or lack there of - doesn't make you an asshole, your personality does.

..............that said, the "Afluenza" teen - Mr. I Got Drunk And Killed 4 People In A Car Wreck But I'm Way Too Rich To Know Right From Wrong So I Shouldn't Have To Go To Jail - can die in a fire and rot in hell. :p

Li Mu

Oct 17, 2011
Perhaps I am far off the mark, but OP's stance comes across as the very naive opinion of a young person who hasn't thought out his post before writing it.

How is this thread any different from saying, "I hate black people because I met some bad ones." or "I hate women because I met some bad ones"?
He'd be torn appart or banned for such a thread. I wonder why it's OK to hate one minority of person for no good reason, but not OK to hate another for an equally pathetic reason.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
So the long and short of it is there are asshole rich people and non-asshole rich people. Just like there are assholes and non-assholes everywhere regardless of how much money they have. ...or don't have.

Spunky88

Apr 9, 2016
I work as cleaner and the people who hires a company to do their cleaning for them are usally not poor. So I'm have met people who are wealthy that treat me as a secondclass citizen,but it comes with the job. Not ALL of them are like that ,but some of them are I feel like part of their manners went out the window once they accuired a large sum of money. But this is nothing new ,this is what our society looks like today and have for a long. We've divided into different socialclasses for a while now,you have the poor,the blue collar(like myself) and rich. However I do belive money changes people,so if I ever got rich I hope that I can maintain the same valous I live by now.