I have a Man-Crush on...

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
Leonardo Dicaprio is getting better looking. One of the actors i really hated (only reason to see titanic was to see his character die) but he looked really good in inception.

Like i said to others just saying you find an actor/actrice of your own sex/gender sexy doesn't mean you wanna jump in bed with him.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Hmm, let's see...

Alan Rickman
Johnny Depp
Tim Curry

That's about it, though I don't know if I count since I'm a pansexual...
Meh, I count myself in, so I count. ^-^

Delta-1138

Oct 22, 2008
I have so many I'm probably not straight enough to apply lol...
But a definate man crush I have would be Dale Cooper from Twin Peaks
I mean.. What a man <3

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:0pgHjzZCAsHglM::www.thrillermagazine.it/notizie/1561/&t=1&usg=AFrqEzdZVWN8kDtF7Du5b8lJsKjbn6saIw

binvjoh

Sep 27, 2010
<spoiler=Neil Patrick Harris>http://s2.daemonstv.com/tv/img/cbs/neil_patrick_harris2.jpg

Boneasse

Jul 16, 2008
T0RD said:
I have at least one.

Stephen Fry! Not for his good looks, though I do not find him unattractive, but for his charm, intelligence, humor, lovelyness, articulation and wit.

Just watch this:
<youtube=utpdzQj2S6o>
<youtube=s_osQvkeNRM>
<youtube=NL5WVecNdhk>

Yes they are lengthy, but you must take your time to enjoy Mr.Fry.
If not, watch the first one.

Oh! And I'm not gay, but sometimes I must doubt myself.
Yes, yes, oh God yes. I completely forgot about Stephen Fry! And how could I?! I feel terrible now! Thanks for reminding me!

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
I don't feel like kissing any man, but if forced to kiss someone, and I get to choose, I suppose I'd go for Johnny Depp.

Cgull

Behind You
Oct 31, 2009
Not sure I'd call it a man crush but it's pretty much impossible to not appreciate that Jose Mourinho really seems to understand how charm works.

(I'm aware not many people will have heard of him as he is based in the world of sport, more specifically Football)

RoyalWelsh

Feb 14, 2010
Liverpool F.C football player Fernando Torres.

I would definitely go gay for him.

Johnny Noon

Nov 30, 2009
IAmTheVoid said:
Nathan Fillion. God DAMN that man is a... man. He's a great actor, well built but not too well built, a great voice and a brilliant sense of humour. What else d'you want?
second Nathan Fillion he sings, he acts, and he can lead a rag tag team of space cowboys through the cosmos he can do ANYTHING

ajemas

Nov 19, 2009
I have got to go with Hugh Laurie (House, from House M.D.) I'm totally straight, but I can say that he is probably the most attractive person on the planet. I'm also a pianist, and his piano playing skills certainly don't hurt either. (Yes, he is actually that good at piano.)