I have a Man-Crush on...

dorkette1990

Mar 1, 2010
Scarlett johansson when she's brunette *drool*
or Marilyn Monroe - I know she's not alive any more, but those curves... those CURVES!
Also, Ellen Paige. She just so cute, I want her to sit in my lap and be all adorable.
Erm hem, also straight (I think)

Hopkins

Jul 3, 2008
Brad Pitt
House (but not necessarily Hugh Laurie)
Tomas Kalnoky

And a few others I'm too embarrassed to mention.

Assassinscreed548

Jan 16, 2010
What The fuck are you gayboys on about? *Embarrased face* Shit, go back to your gaybars...*cough* ...but I would have to say...Jim Morrison, that man is a legend

Mikkaddo

Black Rose Knight
Jan 19, 2008
I have the proverbial bromantic man-crush on

of course let's not forget . . .

and also

SEPECAT

Nov 15, 2010
Jeremy Irons and Bon Scott. They have completely different voices and both are amazing. (Bon Scott - lead singer of AC/DC during the 70's. "Highway to Hell," "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap," etc.)

Enemy Of The State

May 31, 2010
AMMO Kid said:
My friend Andrew once said he had a man crush on Ryan Reynolds. "That's cool," I said. Then he commented on how he wanted to drink soup out of his abs.

I can see why...

OT: John Barrowman.

Ganthrinor

Apr 15, 2009
Ted Allen.

Yeah, he's a Food Network guy, but come on.

Well Dressed, well spoken, classy and witty. Yeah. Man-Crush. Maybe just Envy. Pretty sure it's man-crush.

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
Master Kuja said:
Robert Downey Jr.
David Tennant.
John Barrowman.
Johnny Depp.

Yup. *Sigh*
I'm straight, but with 4 man crushes even I'm starting to doubt that.
It's not as black & white as most people think, look at this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale (scroll down to "table of the scale") I'd say you're a 1 or 2

Jun 7, 2010
Gerard way...aaahhhh...

I consider myself straight but sometimes when i look at that man...

EDIT: Does anyone else think he kinda looks like L from death note.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
tellmeimaninja said:
Nathan Fillion is a sexy man.

But we all know my true love is Garrus Vakarian.

Mmm... Garrus...

I swear I'm not entirely homosexual.
YES. Garrus is my buddy when I play male Shepard, and my man when I play female. I think it's safe to say I have a man crush on him.

Also, that's the fourth person so far who's said Nathan Fillion (probably more, just haven't read that far), and I have to concur. And Adam Baldwin.

You know what? I think that Firefly was just raw sexiness. I am a firm believer that it doesn't matter your gender or how not-gay you are: watching that show gives you a new appreciation for the potential attractiveness of your gender. Every character on that show was incredibly attractive.

Well, not Zoe or Book for me. The former because I don't much care for the "giant Amazon woman" thing, and the latter because he's old. Everyone else, though? Dead sexy.

Oh, and not gay, for anyone who cares.

Edit: Just counted, and including myself, there are nine votes for Nathan Fillion. I don't know what it is, but damn, is that man sexy.

Mikazuki

Oct 9, 2008
Cristiano Ronaldo

He looks like how I wanna look and controls a football like I want to be able to.

Rachel317

Nov 15, 2009
EmileeElectro said:
Have to agree with these two mainly, especially when you see how good Nigella looks for 50.
Exactly! You wouldn't guess she's 50. I DEFINITELY wouldn't boot her out of bed ;D

EmileeElectro said:
My ones are Helena Bonhem Carter. She's gorgeous, even as a crazy lady.
I get this, definitely. She's...unusual looking, but in a VERY good way. Very...uniquely sexy.

EmileeElectro said:
Katy Perry too is absolutely stunning.
To be honest, I never got the interest in Katy Perry...she's pretty, but I wouldn't go any further. Plus, she couldn't be more wooden if she was half-woman, half-tree.

Unless, you know...she was all tree, I suppose.

Disaster Button

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2009
In no particular order. It seems a little redundant to mention Johnny Depp at this point though.