I just beat Halo again...

L3m0n_L1m3

Jul 27, 2009
COD4. InFamous. Prototype. LittleBig Planet. Fallout 3. Borderlands (once I beat it). COD5. Pokemon.

I've got quite a list, you see.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Woodsey said:
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (best of the trilogy, you're a fool if you think other wise.)
What?!? Sir, I challenge you to fisticuffs!

In all seriousness, the one game I keep replaying over and over is PoP: Two Thrones. Sands of Time was great, but late in the game the combat turns from slightly annoying to downright frustrating, and the Dark Prince is just too much fun for me.

Dyp100

Jul 14, 2009
Baby Tea said:
Dyp100 said:
Baby Tea said:
Baldur's Gate.
Over...and over...and over...and over again.
I never stop playing that game.
I might put it down for a month. Maybe even two.
But then I start all over again.

Baldur's Gate: Always installed on Baby Tea's computer since 1997.
Is it really that good? Since it keeps crashing and glitching on mine and I wonder if it's really worth it or waiting a week for Dragon Age.
Yeah it's freaking awesome.
But I play it using the BGComplete MOD, which runs it in the Baldur's Gate 2 Engine, which means much much better Win XP compatibility. A few drops to the desktop here and there, but that's way too rare to get angry about it. It's just so awesome.
Thanks a lot mate, you have any links on a good place to download it or anything? (If it's a mod, or that is an acronym for something else.)

I Resurection I

Sep 2, 2009
Well i don't really like to play games more than once i get bored of them, but i have played halo 3 campain at least 20 times helping friends.

Lets see 20 friends that own Halo 3, times each friend needing help beating the campain, beating it again on legendary, going to get all the skulls. Thats not even counting how many time i have tried the vidmaster anuall achivment with people that aren't one my friends list.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
CrysisMcGee said:
Defeated the Flood and the Covenent, destroyed the Halo ring. Ahhhh...

Pillar of Autumn gets my vote for coolest name ever. It's also the most original (To me, at least)

Anyway, what games do you like to play more than once?
I have to say I will never finish Halo again, it was great for the first few hours but when the flood appeared and the levels became endless fristrating trudges through identikit corridoors I found myself begrudgingly wishing it was over.

Halo 3 has better pacing, if a little short. I've played through that 3 times and enjoyed it.

.[B@lL15T1C].

Apr 15, 2009
Blindrooster said:
Kotor
Turok
Mass effect
Halo/Halo 2
Spartan: Total Warrior (anyone played this?)
oh yeah, just got to uni and unpacked my old xbox, finished it 4 times since ive been here...

...probably should do some work...

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
Dyp100 said:
Thanks a lot mate, you have any links on a good place to download it or anything? (If it's a mod, or that is an acronym for something else.)
No problem! It's also called the 'tutu' MOD, and can be found right here!

ElephantGuts

Jul 9, 2008
I agree that the Halo series and world in general has some awesome ship names. Pillar of Autumn? Forward Unto Dawn? Unyielding Hierophant? Whoever writes these names should get a prize.

blackhandops

Aug 6, 2009
for me they are...

halo 1,2,3
Baldur's Gate 1 and 2
KOTOR
COD modern warfare
mass effect
crysis (both)
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
hitman: blood money
splinter cell: chaos theory

TelHybrid

May 16, 2009
Final Fantasy VII, VIII and IX all have had 3 play throughs each (which makes me wonder why I still havent gotten around to X yet o_O)

Sonic 1, 2, 3&K, CD, each of those I've actually lost count with. Seriously hooked.

Crash Bandicoot 2 & 3 and CTR each got multiple goes. Maxed them out multiple times, even got all platinum relics on 3 & CTR.

Each Tekken game I repeatedly try to beat, can now play through arcade on Ultra Hard with most characters on 4 & 5.

Each Metal Gear Solid game has had at least 2 play throughs, MGS3 is still my absolute favourite.

I really should stop replaying these games so much as I have a large backlog of games I still haven't beat yet, I mean heck I have yet to beat a single Zelda game. =/

timax

Oct 1, 2009
Naturalized said:
Right then *crack*

62 characters but 27 playthroughs of Oblivion.
14 characters 5 playthroughs of Fallout 3
31 complete playthroughs of Final Fantasy VIII, including 4 one character challenges.
Half Life 2, Ep1, Ep2 8 times each. I always play them straight through each other.

Want any more? I've got a lot to list here.

PS. I do have a life it's just that that life is a virtual one. Seriously though I do have a significant other and she doesn't mind as long as long as I do certain things /relationship advice not likely to work
Correction, a virtual life is not actually the same as having a life.

OT: Mass Effect

sirdanrhodes

Nov 7, 2007
Baby Tea said:
Baldur's Gate.
Over...and over...and over...and over again.
I never stop playing that game.
I might put it down for a month. Maybe even two.
But then I start all over again.

Baldur's Gate: Always installed on Baby Tea's computer since 1997.

Wait, you still use that hard drive from 97? Bloody hell!

Max Payne 1 and 2 for me, 60 play throughs between them!

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
TheBarefootBandit said:
Fallout 3. I played it the 1st time and didn't know what I was doing and just ran through the story. The 2nd I missed a bobblehead and had no backup save (it was in Raven Rock). The 3rd was just right :p
Going after all the DLC now?