I JUST CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE!

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
I failed a song once in Guitar Hero II and it was Buckethead on expert. I got so pissed off at the game, I was like, three notes away from passing the song, I failed, unplugged the controller, and went "************!" and destroyed it with my bare hands.

monkey_man

Jul 5, 2009
skate: at a point where i had to do two tricks on a bench.. after 27 tries or something i finally got it but i landed 1 degree too bad so i balied...i replied with a loud AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGHHH!!! i never played it anymore ( my xbox 360 is broke anyway)

Mackinator

Apr 21, 2009
Xyphon said:
COD4. Mile high club.

Slammed my controller into my forehead so hard that I broke the joystick.
Argh. Veeeeeeeeeeeeery frustrating...
Also when I get a new Multiplayer game, and I expect to "pwn sum nubz" and play a year old game that some people play 12/7 and I just... die.

Arctic Fox

Cool Customer
Apr 14, 2009
I've thrown many controllers, but only really broke them when accidentally stepping on them at night. I don't leave them lying around so much anymore.

the Tadman

Apr 15, 2009
I remember when i was, 8, i think? I got so frustrated with a game I (i'm not making this up) threw my keyboard out the window. Since i live in a flat on the 12th floor, the keyboard strike'd some guy that was passing by. He got knocked unconscious.

MrBrightside919

Oct 2, 2008
miracleofsound said:
MrBrightside919 said:
jaeger138 said:
MrBrightside919 said:
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4 drove me to the point where I broke my PS2 controller in half (down the skinny part)...

I twisted the thing with all my might and the controller cracked and broke...

It was an old controller...
Or possibly you have an odd, useless, destructive talent
Well I get steaming mad when I get frustrated so I was pretty much at the point where I might rip all my hair out
You need to get Red Faction Geurilla.

It's amazingly cathartic and you can smash the shit out of EVERYTHING.
Really? Cuz I had Mercenaries 2 and it did nothing for me...

PersianLlama

Aug 31, 2008
SecretTacoNinja said:
I'm surprised that none of my controllers or handhelds haven't broken to be honest. :\
I often throw small games across the room when I'm at the stage where I could not be more pissed. Like the time I got a bum copy of Pokemon Emerald that deleted my save data once I'd completed the game. After about the third time it did this I threw it clean across the room and it hit a wall...

Gameboy cartridges are sturdy...
Yeah I've only thrown Gameboy cartridges/Gameboys across the room, and nothing has broken! :D

lousyshot55

Feb 21, 2008
I actually kicked my TV screen because of it. I was screwed because the game kept respwaning me with no ammo in front of the boss who chased me around shooting FUCK YO COUCH sized missile's at me. TV was fine but it still evoked hatred within my heart

Woodster 117

May 1, 2009
Motor Storm on the PS3,Specifically when the CPU racers ram me more times than a bull with a red cloth covering its eyes,i threw my controller but it did not break.

MisterLillie

Mar 18, 2009
I haven't be able to break a controller either. I dropped them, thrown them, stepped on them. No dice.

Merteg

May 9, 2009
Dark Messiah was awesome, but in one part there was a glitch that made me die and pummeled my controller.

elilupe

Jun 1, 2009
I cracked the steering wheel that came with Mario Cart Wii by smashing it against the couch arm, but thats it.

Darth Pope

Jun 30, 2009
There are twin dents in my wall that I made with my Wavebird trying to complete Smash Bros. Melee's event mode. I swear HAL was just trying to make gamers angry with some of those.

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
I havebt broken any of my gaming stuff, but i did break my chair when i got really mad and kicked the crap out of it. I didnt escape scott free though. Hurt my leg quite a lot. Stupid chair fought dirty

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
When I get pissed, I get REALLY pissed, I usually just thump something soft, if I'm pissed, if I'm really pissed i thimp something hard, if im really really pissed i smash something, to be honest i haven't broken that much stuff but there's a crack in my xbox crystal (almost invisible because the thing looks like it's covered in cracks anyway and this one just looks like where they have welded the plastic bits together.) from when I got pissed and smacked the controller has hard has I could onto the console, either the console's fucking strong or the controllers fucking weak either way I only cracked it.