I need the cutest thing I could possibly do to win a girls heart.

wikicated

Jun 7, 2009
TheMasterGL16 said:
Wildrow12 said:
Okay chief, give us the 411 on this girl:

-What "group" would you say she falls into, if any? (Goth chick, Hippie, Rich girl, etc?)

-Personality

-When you say "like", how much and how close do you want her to be to you?

411: She is umm... what would you call her, kind of a happy go lucky blonde type girl... she laughs a lot, and seems to like funny things.

She is smart, and funny, and sweet.... umm....

We are sorta close, we are kinda dating... I guess... it's not really been established but it's kinda implied, I asked her out, we went out, but we haven't done anything physical yet.
physical as in kissing making out or the , wait why am i posting here i dont have a girlfriend

VanityGirl

Apr 29, 2009
Some of the suggestions here are just terrible.

I states a couple of ways, but as someone said, you should do things that will lets her know you remember certain aspects of your relationship.
My boyfriend remembers the first time I ever said I loved him and it makes me feel special that he remembers. Stuff like that is very good.

Shoulder rubs are great too, I was say butt massages, but I don't know if you're THERE in that part of your relationships.
(and i'm being serious about butt massages, they're AWESOME)

Sep 6, 2009
If your a quick-witted and corny person, turn alot of things she says into a compliment of her. But don't over do this one, some girls have low self esteem and making them feel good can make her think she doesn't deserve you. If thats the case, you have to make her feel better about herself slowly, don't lay too much kindness on right away. I've actually lost a girlfriend because I was too nice.

Wildrow12

Mar 1, 2009
TheMasterGL16 said:
Wildrow12 said:
Okay chief, give us the 411 on this girl:

-What "group" would you say she falls into, if any? (Goth chick, Hippie, Rich girl, etc?)

-Personality

-When you say "like", how much and how close do you want her to be to you?

411: She is umm... what would you call her, kind of a happy go lucky blonde type girl... she laughs a lot, and seems to like funny things.

She is smart, and funny, and sweet.... umm....

We are sorta close, we are kinda dating... I guess... it's not really been established but it's kinda implied, I asked her out, we went out, but we haven't done anything physical yet.
Awwww...you really do get mushy around this dame, eh?

First things first: She may or may not have considered you first excursion a "date". Be careful, as she might just think it was just a "hanging out thing" and may not be ready for the next step.

Second: Calvin and Hobbes. That might make her "Awwwww". If not, a gift card to a local ice cream eatery (unless she is Lactose Intolerant, it never fails).

Third: Never let her down.

Fourth: Never run around and desert her.

Fifth: Never make her cry.

Sixth: Never say goodbye

and Most Importantly, Seventh: Never tell a lie and hurt her.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Resight lines from ur favorite game with romance or any other game that has romance (as long as it doesn't involve sephiroth or materia ur all set) or jump at her with ur pants down and yell surprise either way worst case scenario shes gonna think ur creepy and have no life but one ends with u goin to jail and everyone knows thats badass...

NoriYuki Sato

May 26, 2009
TheMasterGL16 said:
Ok, guys, I need your help once again.

I like this girl, and she likes me, I've done REALLY well so far I just need that one thing I could do to make her go awww and just fall over that edge from liking me to REALLY REALLY liking me.

I've known her for a couple weeks now, and she has already become a GOOD friend.

suggestions?
write a song about how you feel about her that comes from the heart, doens't matter if you play an instrument or not, doens't matter if you can sing or not, just write down what you feel, it'll come eventually...just keep at it..and don't force it..if you can't sing, or can't play an instrument, just give her the song, and explain that you can't sing or play an instrument or you would

SantonioH10

Sep 15, 2009
This thread is inherently flawed anyway. There is no right or wrong answer. Every person has different tastes, and no amount of answers on an Internet forum will be able to steer you in the right direction. It's your relationship to start/maintain, and the responsibility falls directly on your shoulders in this case. You're the one who has to find out what she likes and doesn't like. And if it doesn't work out, at least you will have learned a lesson that will help you later in life.

Every relationship I've been in has failed. Miserably. But I don't look back on any of them with regrets and use them as tools to better myself and become more prepared in the future.

Starke

Mar 6, 2008
I read the title as "cutest thing I could possibly do with a girl's heart." So all my demented humor has to fall by the wayside.

Anyway, the fastest way to a girl's heart is with a chainsaw...

Okay, I'll stop. Beyond asking her out, I'm not sure what to say. Usually you want to do the movie after dinner so you can talk first, but, beyond that, I can't really offer much advice.

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
TheMasterGL16 said:

I like this girl, and she likes me, I've done REALLY well so far I just need that one thing I could do to make her go awww and just fall over that edge from liking me to REALLY REALLY liking me.

I've known her for a couple weeks now, and she has already become a GOOD friend.

suggestions?
Well we only really suggest the really generic stuff that most people can come up with

Otherwise you should know what she is like and what she would find sweet

But if I was in your position then grab an accoustic and write her a song
(if you want a hand with song wriing feel free to message me) but otherwise it's your girlfriend, you should know

Tsuillo

Sep 5, 2009
Depends on the girl. It's all about listening to them and knowing what sort of thing they like. Pick one of her favorite hobbies or distractions, and give her something that follows through with it. If she likes puzzles, get her a Puzzle box. If she's a gamer, get her a game (And don't let go, ever :p.)

I mean, there are the generic fallback cliche's that seem like they're overdone and moot, but don't be afraid to fall back on them, girls never see flowers or chocolates, or plushy stuffed lolcats as anything other than unique, special, and caring.

Otherwise, just look around for things up their alley, search online a bit and if you see something that screams out "This reminds me of her" get it for her.

Ciambawildcat

Sep 16, 2009
I made an account to reply to you. Feel special.

Anyway, I am a girl, so let me help.

I think the most important things that can be received are things that took more effort than handing the cashier money. You should try making something. If you are artistic that is good, but even if you aren't there are things you can do. Think of some things that you are good at, or things that you both like. I'm sure you can come up with something!

SantonioH10

Sep 15, 2009
Also, I should note that movies are horrible first dates. You don't really talk or get to know her any better during the movie, and all you're gonna end up talking about afterwards is, you guessed it, the movie.

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
TheMasterGL16 said:

suggestions?
Normally I would say that's not how it really works, alsosince you are already good friends it will be hard to make that change in your relationship.. But, alot of that is age relative. How old are you two?

Btheking

Aug 6, 2009
Glefistus said:
Btheking said:
Glefistus said:
Say "I wish I were RNA, so I could have U!"
My god thats just EPIC!
If I were an enzyme I'd be a DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes

Obviously, I didnt think of these
They are dam good I tryed a few like them of my own creation. Would you believe it one of them worked! This hot girl knew what I was talking about and we spent like the whole night talking.

Flack

Brushie Brushie Brushie
Mar 14, 2008
TheMasterGL16 said:
FOR THE LAST TIME!!! I WOULD HAVE TO FALL BACKWARDS TO GET TO THE "FRIEND ZONE"!!!! STOP SAYING THAT!!! lol
dont go backwards then

SantonioH10

Sep 15, 2009
I don't get it... he says they're good friends, but he's not in the friend zone or technically dating her...?