I need the cutest thing I could possibly do to win a girls heart.

Squilookle

Nov 6, 2008
Look man, avoid roses, chocolate and candlelit dinners like the plague. This is the REAL world, and the only people that do that are the ones that read it in a book and can't think of anything better and less cliched. The key is to be personalised. When getting her presents, get her something that she'll appreciate but nobody else will understand. THAT is special.

For example- my girlfriend and I met at a foam party, which is basically a one off nightclub event where they shoot foam and suds over the crowd as they dance the night away (and yes it IS awesome). We started dating not long after and as her birthday was around the corner, I decided to get her 3 things:

First, she didn't have a DVD copy of her favourite movie, so that one was a cinch. By itself it'd be pathetic though (and she later said she had guessed she'd be getting that anyway)

Secondly I knew her favourite music was Radiohead, and instead of getting her an album that I figured she'd almost certainly already have, I decided to get her something with a twist- there's this band that converts entire rock albums to reggae, and OK Computer was one of them. Even if you're not into reggae, it's different, and a novel twist on something familiar.

BUT EVEN THAT ISN'T ENOUGH, so for the third part, I looked up places that sell special kinds of soap. I went down to a store one day and went through the shop asking employees and scouting out the one that smelled the nicest. I got a respectable sized chunk, wrapped it up, and attached a little note to it that simply said

"Because you can never have too much foam ;)"

And you know what? the next time I was over at her place, there was that little note, blu-tacked to her bookcase where she could see it every day.

The key to a girl's heart is exclusivity. Nobody would have understood that soap present but her. Also it was different, and showed I'd gone out of my way to get something special. In-jokes are the way to cement a relationship with a girl that nobody else has. Always be thoughtful, different, and special to her.

The End.

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
My suggestion- don't ask us. We don't know who she is or what she likes, and besides, you want her to think you are cute, not the escapist community. Come up with your own original and unique idea that fits what she likes.

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
Go out somewhere, take her for a meal or something, then afterward, have a nice walk to somewhere really pretty. Turn to her, take her right hand, holding her fingers gently. Sing to her.

I'm drooling over the cuteness now.

Btheking

Aug 6, 2009
Glefistus said:
Btheking said:
Glefistus said:
Say "I wish I were RNA, so I could have U!"
Where did you get them from btw Gelfistus? the pick up lines I mean.
All over, they are quite popular among genetic students
Ah I'am a Chemistry student but got to love gentics was about to take it in Uni btw from englan.Also got anymore my friends and me love using weird lines?

SantonioH10

Sep 15, 2009
CuddlyCombine said:
SantonioH10 said:
D'aaaaaaaaw. That's awesome, dude. Wish I had your luck, I'm perpetually placed in the aforementioned friend zone. Currently been there for over a year with my best friend.
It took me 4, but I managed to continue it into something more. I wouldn't say to view friendship as necessarily a bad thing, though.

I mean, look at it this way (this is in response to everyone, not just Santonio): there's more to life than sex and messing around with a girlfriend. The majority of users on this forum are teenagers, so that may be at the forefront of our minds, but it still shouldn't dominate every moment of our time. My relationship with my girlfriend happened because she truly was something else to me; I didn't have a crush on her, I was in love with her. I imagined going on walks by the beach and all that lame stuff, not just making out in someone's basement.
Oh, no, I totally understand. I wouldn't even bother if my feelings for her were driven by sexual impulse. I don't get anything like that around her. Like honestly, she's probably the only girl I've ever had legit feelings for that just won't go away. It was kind of like you said, I just always imagine the bigger picture with her. And it's not like I don't hate friendship. She's been there for me through some of my toughest times and I don't know how to adequately express or repay that to her, and I can accept friendship. But I feel like there could be more. Normally I'd say I won't lose any sleep over it, but it's a tough pill to swallow to bottle up some of your inner feelings.

JamminOz07

Nov 19, 2008
tattoo her name on your body.
her reaction will really tell you how she feels about you!
hey, just in case that sounds like a good idea....it's not... I'm kidding....
ps. she already either likes you or doesn't. just try to keep cool, be funny, charming and a bit cheeky. don't make any grand gestures and don't say the "L" word!
Yet. Don't say the "L" word yet. At least until you've had sex a couple of times.
assuming that you will have sex, that you're not going to wait until you're married or whatever...

comadorcrack

The Master of Speilingz
Mar 19, 2009
Buy a geneticaly engineered bunny for it looks like an Anime character.
Cutest thing you can do.

If you wanna bang her however.
I suggest Not to go for cheap gimmicks and treat her like an equal.

magnuslion

Jun 16, 2009
Seriously, bro. Just be yourself. and try letting your guard down a bit and being a bit goofy and fun.

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
Dimbo_Sama said:
Sexy Street said:
Taco Bell.
I actually lol'd at that.

Just tell her how you feel. Seriously, just be honest.

failing that. Kittens doing formation crouching of the words 'U R TEH PWNZ'
AHHH!! :D I love it.
Find out her favourite meal, make it, and surprise her with a candle lit dinner. I find that sweet. You don't want to go too all-out, only because you'll have to top it later.

Charley

Apr 12, 2008
Eleuthera said:
Confess you asked the internet for help on this, if that doesn't scare her of she's a keeper :)
Confess "the internet", but I wouldn't recommend "the Escapist forum" - there's no point shooting yourself in the foot too early on.

EDIT: Just 'cause I suddenly feel like I should be more helpful and less smart-ass;

Have you considered just going along the way you are now? Taking things at her pace rather than trying to construct ways to hurry her along/force the issue is generally considered a good thing to do.

Two weeks and a grandiose con to impress someone is the stuff of RomComs and that annoying-couple-your-wife-knows' rose-tinted reminiscences. If it's gonna happen because she likes you, it'll happen, there's no point forcing the issue.

Another way of looking at it, is that a big show-off at two weeks sets the bar pretty high. You then have to start your relationship with her expecting crouching kittens +1, it's a lot easier if it's all predicated on the fact you both want to spend time together, rather than your ability to turn into Fred Astaire on demand.

Charley

Apr 12, 2008
JamminOz07 said:
Yet. Don't say the "L" word yet. At least until you've had sex a couple of times.
Double post, but most importantly, ignore this man. If you genuinely, honest-to-god mean it, go for it.

If it's a knee-jerk reaction to upsetting her, or another big step in a plan to bed her, or part of the 'keep her sweet' game plan, go have a word with yourself and try again.

Chrissyluky

Jul 3, 2009
Erana said:
Does she like cute things? I mean, if you want cute, and she likes Hello Kitty, even just getting her a Japanese cell-phone charm would be adorable.
as sad as it is alot of us are suckers for Japanese trinkets :(. seriously just ask her out if she likes you shel give you a shot just dont screw up on the date :).

justnotcricket

Echappe, retire, sous sus PANIC!
Apr 24, 2008
That...heavily depends on what she thinks is cute, but in general terms, nothing is cuter or more awesome to a girl than having the guy she likes look her in the eye and tell her honestly how he feels about her. If he looks nervous, that's even cuter! =P