I'd like to know my fellow escapists better

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Race: Canadian, Irish, Scottish.
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 190ish lbs. Though I do not look fat, I'm very dense. Especially since I dropped 40 lbs.

I'm a Brony, I play baseball. I'm currently playing a Pokemon game right now. I wear glasses and sport a nice goatee. I can cook and clean. I'm a huge classic rock fan and an emerging metal warrior.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
Eventidal said:
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
Race: German
Height: 1,86 m (figure it out, not my fault you guys use a backward system)
Weight: 75kg last time I checked. I dont really give a flying fuck about my weight.
I wish the rest of America would get with the program. I could rant for hours about how much I hate the damn US system, and the fact that we and we ALONE use this crappy, broken system and not the incredibly easy 10-base Metric system the WHOLE WORLD does...
Ummm. Australia and England use it too, to my knowledge. Since it's called 'the imperial measurement system'

MikeStyles27

Mar 14, 2010
Ethnicity: Canadian, eh
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 135 lbs
Build: muscular, fit

I play video games (seriously, weird eh?), I run, I shoot (guns, lots of guns). I love watching movies, and I enjoy riding my bicycle.

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
Race: White? im a Aussie
Height: dont know
Weight:100 lbs

Suffer of DiD [Dissociative Identity disorder] have 4 personas named Trezu, Rin and Marcus. Paranoid and don't really like people. was bullied my whole life by either my peers or Parents.

thatgeekbronnie

Sep 13, 2011
Race: African American
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 170

I'm a Senior in college, and getting a degree in English Language and Literature. I started playing video games around the age of eight when other girls were blathering on about ponies. I'm pretty open to anything that catches my interest. I just started playing JRPGs and am a huge fan of the Resident Evil series.

I read five books a week when class isn't in session and I want to become a writer of some sort. I love character design and fleshing out a concept and turning it into a final product.

I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up, and I am perfectly okay with that.

AquaAscension

Sep 29, 2009
Race: White, German heritage, United States birth
Height: 6'
Weight: 170

Martial arts for a decade, diabetes (so I won't enter any hexagons or octagons despite the fight training), guitar for half the time I've been kicking (so 5 years), and entirely unsure as to what to do at the moment. Unsure about the future, worried about the present, and generally unhappy about the past which upsets me even more because I am a happy person just... not recently =/. I write performance poetry and have a penchant for speaking... I come here to dig for ideas to write about, to laugh, and to post my life story. So far, so good.

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
Every single one of you that put your nationality as your race... for shame...

Race: Human
Nationality: American
Ethnicity: Half white, Half Hispanic
Height: 5'10
Weight: 250 lbs

Luke5515

Aug 25, 2008
American
5'8"
145 lbs

Not quite sure what the normal Nerd archetype is, but I really don't think I fit it.

tokae

Mar 21, 2011
Race: Eurasian, of Russian and Swedish descent.
Height: 5'6
Weight: 125.6 pounds. (I have lost a few pounds during the late summer / fall. Was sidelined from training and competing due to a shoulder- and neck-injury)

And as has already been stated: Is this really the way to get to know someone? I don't think so...

Tautology

Apr 5, 2011
Race: White English/Norwegian/Scottish/Hungarian descent
Height: 5'2" 155cm
Weight: 98lb 44kg
Sex: Male

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
sex: Female
Race:caucasian
Height:163 cm
Weight: hmmm havnt weiged myself in a while, guessing 50-55kg, mabye more

Australian (metric systm FTW!) is obsessed with video games and has an action figure collection

NotSoLoneWanderer

Jul 5, 2011
tokae said:
Weight: 125.6 pounds. (I have lost a few pounds during the late summer / fall. Was sidelined from training and competing due to a shoulder- and neck-injury)

And as has already been stated: Is this really the way to get to know someone? I don't think so...
This is more to show my some friends that not all escapists are skinny white nerds with no social skills and acne

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
Age - 22
Race - White (Irish/Italian I assume, but I don't know all the little things)
Height - 5'8"
Weight - 190 lbs.

That pretty much covers it I guess. I don't really think this qualifies as "knowing us better" though.ar

tokae

Mar 21, 2011
NotSoLoneWanderer said:
tokae said:

This is more to show my some friends that not all escapists are skinny white nerds with no social skills and acne

Ah, well then.. Carry on:)

bl4ckh4wk64

Walking Mass Effect Codex
Jun 11, 2010
17 almost 18
Japanese/Italian
About 5'10
% I dunno prolly like 255ish
I'm currently on my phone in the middle of a really boring dinner while listening to some jazz piaano being played here.

jbchillin

Sep 16, 2010
race: American.. Caucasian
hight: 5'11''
weight: 160lb

i am a pretty average person. i wouldn't equate myself to a nerd but i wouldn't say i wasn't. This information doesn't mean you know a person, it's just what you know when you see someone. If you want to know something of me i am a die hard chicago bears and vancouver canucks fan, My favorite movie is "Man on Fire", and i have an extreme case of arachnophobia.

AstylahAthrys

Apr 7, 2010
Okie.

Race: Irish Caucasian/Mediterranean Italian all bundled up into an American sandwich.
Height: 5'0"
Weight: Screw that, I'm a girl. That's a secret!

I'm an animation student, artist and sales associate at a Halloween party store. I like video games and reading and cats. If you really want to know more, my Facebook is in my profile. Stalk me there if you feel it to be that necessary :p

New Frontiersman

Feb 2, 2010
Age 21
Race: Caucasion
Height: 5'9" I think, I can't really remember
Weight: I don't really know, maybe 120 or 130 pounds. I can't remember, it's been awhile since I've weighed myself last. Still pretty thin though.