If a videogame character could be your best friend.

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
the spud said:
ecoho said:
the spud said:
Definitely my avatar.

He seems like a nice young fellow.
ok a bit off topic but yeah id have to carpet bomb your house then cause i hate him with a passion.
OT: ok i have to admit the first thing that came to mind was yuri lowell from tales of vesperia but now that ive thought about it i gotta say varic from dragon age 2 cause hes varic and he knows everyone:)
What do you hate about him? Nothing but good comes from that wonderful man (and his psychotic tendencies).
.....18hours of my life it took to kill his sorry ass thats all i have to say.

zombiestrangler

Sep 3, 2009
Either the Leader of the Saints or Typhlosion. No one's really going to fuck with either and good times will be had.

the spud

May 2, 2011
ecoho said:
the spud said:
ecoho said:
the spud said:
Definitely my avatar.

He seems like a nice young fellow.
ok a bit off topic but yeah id have to carpet bomb your house then cause i hate him with a passion.
OT: ok i have to admit the first thing that came to mind was yuri lowell from tales of vesperia but now that ive thought about it i gotta say varic from dragon age 2 cause hes varic and he knows everyone:)
What do you hate about him? Nothing but good comes from that wonderful man (and his psychotic tendencies).
.....18hours of my life it took to kill his sorry ass thats all i have to say.
Really? 18 hours, just on the final boss? Did you not do any sidequests or get the palladin shield, cause I beat him on my first go through. Although I do have an absolute hatred of albert wesker, as I had to stay up till 2 in the morning to kill that ************ on a school night (it was due back at the rental store the next day and I had wasted all my ammo in the prior boss fight).

Rule Britannia

Apr 20, 2011
Whatever the name of the guy is who has the nanosuit in Crysis 2...
"Hey bro, can you hook me up with a nano suit?"
"Fuck Yeah!"
"YEAAAH"

Detheroth

Oct 23, 2010
Alex Mercer from PROTOTYPE, if all these characters were to come to life and be roaming around the streets, I would want him protecting me, considering he is practically invincible and I think he has a certain charm about him, despite being a genocidal and emotionless shell. Although I would love to see who would win in a fight out of him and Megatron...

jjboat

Nov 8, 2010
Luis Sera, from resident evil for. For his catchy phrases, sexy accent, and knack for being there in the nick of time to save the day. "A little rough, don't you think?"

XIII's Number XIV

Not in here, you idiot!
Sep 14, 2009
Axl from Megaman series...'cuz he'd probably be like my other friends, cracking dirty jokes all the time without a care.

And Terriermon from (you can guess) because it's my favorite digimon. EVER. That thing is so cute, and it can fly! So I can beg him to get a soda and he'd probably fly down to the store and charm the clerk into free stuff with his cuteness.

Dracowrath

Jul 7, 2011
Alistair from Dragon Age Origins, definitely. So many times through the game I thought it'd be awesome to hang out with him. He's friendly, funny, and can kick major ass if necessary. There's also the fact we share similar opinions on religion, in that while we believe we aren't priest material. And if I wanted to annoy him I could always call him Prince Alistair or call up Morrigan, lol.

Gunner 51

Jun 21, 2009
Morrigan from DA:O, we both know where we stand with one another. Plus we can go and annoy the emos, enjoy quiet nights in (and she's the kind of girl who does the whole friends with benefits thing. XD)

And last of all, we'd both end up liking and respecting one another.

Failing that, can I have Pris from Blade Runner - only without that murderous maniac of a b/f of hers. Fun, childish and a bit of a joker to boot.

Polarity27

Jul 28, 2008
Cortana or Jaina Proudmoore from WoW.

I love Cortana's insight and her curiosity about humans. Jaina just seems like she'd be a good listener and a good one to have by your side. I'd even buy her some ice cream and help her get over Thrall passing her over for that annoying Orc girl.