If Gordon Freeman could say one sentence, what would it be?

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
Geekmaster K said:
John Freeman! Over here!

This was based on a poorly-written fan fiction. And it's hilarious.
That.... was.... awful. Seriously... did anyone laugh even once? I watched it waiting for the funny, and it never came. Or maybe it's similar to apocalypse lane and game dogs. I don't understand how it's funny.

teh_spartan

ultimate pwnerer
Mar 29, 2009
Tidus53 said:
teh_spartan said:
Byers said:
Freeman being a mute is the only major flaw of those games. So probably something reflecting that.
i think its good that he dosnt talk. but i think he would say "I HATE THESE MOTHERFUCKING ZOMBIES" or "alix, lets get hitched"
he'd only get hitched for the honeymoon
i would only get hitched for the honeymoon alix is by far the hottest video game chick because shes believable hot

Shadowcat97

Nov 17, 2009
"Does anyone have a sponge or a mop or something because my suit is COMPLETELY covered in blood, gore, and assorted alien fluids and its disgusting."
EDIT: or "I'm surprised that I haven't contracted some alien sickness and died yet because I have like 5 BILLION open wounds."

Dr. Paine

Oct 26, 2009
Sylryeth said:
"How did i do this, I'm a Nuclear Physicist?"
"For the last time, I AM A THEORETICAL PHYSICIST. All I wanted to do was make those String theory nuts cry."

Jonatron

Sep 8, 2008
If Gordon could talk, would He tell you to come back to me?
If Gordon could talk, would He tell you it's all right, just leave?

SonicKoala

The Night Zombie
Sep 8, 2009
Geekmaster K said:
John Freeman! Over here!

This was based on a poorly-written fan fiction. And it's hilarious.
I literally had to pause the video because I couldn't breathe. Holy SHIT that was the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

Ednoshoes

Nov 18, 2009
"Hmmmm my Mouth is dry, am i still wearing the same pants? Man these itch, i should get that looked at. Is that scientist checking me out? how does he know my name... where do i live again?"

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
Screw this, why not just let the marines take care of it?!

*Gordon drops gun, walks away*