If Gordon Freeman could say one sentence, what would it be?

Phantom9123

Sep 24, 2009
Teenage Beatnik said:
"I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble-gum."

Then he'd run out of words and be unable to finish the epic one-liner that is actually a two-liner.
"But I'm all outa gum"

XIGBARx13

Nov 19, 2009
Alyx: "That's, that's like a, a Zombine, right? Hehe, Zombine, get it?"

Gordon: "Zombine? Hm..... OH, I GET IT, HAHAHAHAHA.... just kidding, please stop talking. Seriously."

auronvi

Jul 10, 2009
The G Man is finally cornered by Gordon and you slowly walk up to him. G Man goes into one of his rants talking to Gordon as the camera turns out of first person mode and looks at Gordons face and as he looks down at the G Man holding his trusty crowbar. The G Man finishes what he says to which Gordon replies...

"You talk too much."

Bam, crowbar to the face. Funny and badass all at the same time.

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
"Can I get a word in edge wise ever now and again?" thats what I can imagine him saying.

BrownGaijin

Jan 31, 2009
"Wise choice" he said, "I'll see you up ahead" he said.

or...

Maybe taking up his offer was a bad idea after all.

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
I always privately laughed at the idea that he would make various wise ass cracks as he dispatched enemies. Seeing as he's a scientist and not simply a badass, I always imagined he would try and work physical principles into quips.

Saphire

Jul 15, 2008
" *sigh* Another fucking see-saw puzzle, really Valve, this was the best you could come up with?"

Littlee300

Oct 26, 2009
I expect when he says something another character will say "Gordan, shut the fuck up, you talk way to much!"