If Gordon Freeman could say one sentence, what would it be?

Samson5090

Jul 15, 2009
ffffffcuk thats one massive building...how the hell do i climb that...oh hey look at that conveniently placed platforms...awesome

BaldursBananaSoap

May 20, 2009
*Starts gasping for breath* "I told you I could hold my breath longer than you..................................... dum *****."

TimLM

Jan 10, 2010
When faced with Dr. Breen: "Prepare for unforseen consequences, *****!"

or

"Man, I shouldn't have come to work that fateful day."

thejdcole

Nov 13, 2008
elilupe said:
No I love Alyx, but i would think she would get on Grodon's nerves after awhile.
Yeah i guess so.. especially after that zombine joke... god that pissed me off.

I spose what i mean is that there are alot of people pretty much saying 'Shut the hell up Alyx'.
More than i thought there would be anyway.

Android2137

Feb 2, 2010
He'd yell some expletive in reaction to an especially horrific hostile lifeform coming straight at them.

teh_spartan

ultimate pwnerer
Mar 29, 2009
Tidus53 said:
teh_spartan said:
Tidus53 said:
teh_spartan said:
Byers said:
Freeman being a mute is the only major flaw of those games. So probably something reflecting that.
i think its good that he dosnt talk. but i think he would say "I HATE THESE MOTHERFUCKING ZOMBIES" or "alix, lets get hitched"
he'd only get hitched for the honeymoon
i would only get hitched for the honeymoon alix is by far the hottest video game chick because shes believable hot
Ivy Valentine is believable, if u giv her a boat load of plastic surgery, dye their hair white, giv 'em triple-D, and hypnotize them to go out in that skimpy outfit.
thats to much work so by Defult alix wins